Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you ever / would you ever dye your hair?

Mothra

Of course ^u^! Well...Of course I would want to. I don't know how to dye my hair in the first place. My hair is alright I guess, so dark brown almost black (Been mistaken by others several times.) Although if I could I would want to do something with purple or dark blue in my hair. Not much, but something to give it some extra style. I would probably go rainbow, but I can't even imagine how hard it would to be able to do that!  So for now I will stick with my regular hair color. I will most defiantly try to dye it in the future though ^u^! 

• Brohoof 2

I've dyed my hair so many times I've lost the count! But here's my timeline:

-2008: copper highlights and natural black hair

-2009: blue highlights and natural black hair 

-2013: pink and turquoise

-2013: magenta and purple

-2013: pink, blue and purple

-2013: green (trying to cover all the colours and went wrong lol)

You can see 2013 pics here: http://darkfairy-dust.blogspot.com/2013/08/colourfulicious.html

-2014: natural black and ombre blue and purple hair

-2014:natural black and ombre blue

-2014: natural black and ombre green

-2014: natural black and ombre turquoise

-2014: natural black and ombre pink

-2014: natural black and ombre purple

-2015: copper 

• Brohoof 2

Yes, and I'd pick dark blue, purple and pink

Nah, I like my hair just like it is :)

• Brohoof 1

I would never color my hair because i dont like it if i get to much attention in real life, so im way to scared to change my hair color.

But if i would...i would be interested in the color white, so that i would look like Near from Death Note  :ooh:

I've been considering getting a colour similar to my text colour.  If I were to bring in hair dye to a salon, would they do it for me?  I'm worried about doing a bad job of it...  Maybe I'll get it dyed whenever I cut my hair(I hate my long hair sometimes).

• Brohoof 1

is King Lame-o.

I've had my hair a few ways.

Most recently chalked blue at BABS, before that was black for halloween, and long, LONG before that was, well... Take a look;

post-29426-0-44914700-1441205664.jpg

post-29426-0-28519100-1441205663_thumb.png

...I was cool, once upon a time...

I have dyed it burgundy then it turned into copper because my hair is blonde. I have put teal strands and nowadays I am dying it platinum in honor of Draco Malfoy!!!! 

I love my natural hair colour! I wouldn't change it for any colour. Other colours would look silly on Me anyways. Although if I did have to I would change it to Black, only because it is close to my normal colour

For a while I have wanted to dye my hair bright blue, but I don't know if I actually will, because I don't know whether I'd look good in that color of hair or not.

I've had blonde foils put in my hair a few times. I want to do something crazy with my hair, but I don't have the hair for it .-.

So I just turn all the hairstyle I want into OC's :P

Edited by Pone

• 2 months later...

I've dyed my hair a few times. I've done red a few times (like, a more natural-ish red), black and pink. I'm starting to think about changing it again, but I'm not sure what color I wanna do... maybe pink again? *shrugs*

I've dyed my hair twice, once i dyed it black and it went blue, my school forced me to change it as it was seen as an "Extreme Hairstyle". Another time i dyed it blue and went swimming, it turned turquoise :P

Weeeeeell duuuh.

I used to bleach a small piece of my hair like every week and change the colour of it untill I decided to bleach all of my hair, and basically became a platinum blond russian guy (I was tanned so it didn't feel realistic but whatever) I recently dyed my hair green but redyed a more natural color since my mother told me to stop dying my hair  :blush: