Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I Need Some Opinions On Whether or Not I Should Start an Ask Blog

SoniaSquishy

Okay, first, I should probably put my Tumblr here, so you can see an example of my (albeit somewhat rushed) art (contains swearing): http://ask-random-scootaloo.tumblr.com/

The recent posts would probably just about represent the quality I would be able to make posts at, at least for a while. This USED to be an ask blog, but it was a really stupid concept, and I was trying to make art with a mouse and PaintNET, which isn't a good idea.

Okay, so, first, as someone who is fairly new to digital art, I feel I need something to give me experience, and my initial thought has been "Why not start another ask blog?"

I have 2 concepts in mind that I could work on

A: A blog based off of an "Old-Timey" (black and white/filtered with some stylization) characters (I'd personally love to try to use Scootaloo here, but it wouldn't really fit at all)

Or,

B: A completely different idea I had, in which a somewhat grown up Scootaloo takes up working as a Security Guard in a FNAF-esque setting, with Dash becoming the "phone guy" of the series.

These ideas could also be critiqued, but are not the main focus of this thread.

My question is: do you think I should start one/would my art function with either of the ideas, and if so, better with option A or B?

I ask this here, because I don't have a lot of followers on tumblr (no big surprise), and would like some input on this.

Edited by Homsar3

I think you should do it, because there dosen't seem a reason that you can't. Sure, your drawing isn't your best, but i have seriously seen worse honestly.

I myself like the idea for A with the Old-Timey, but i think that B would be widely more successful since it's FNAF themed.

Go for it. :)

@@Homsar3

As this topic isn't really conducive to a discussion and this section isn't really for this I will be locking it. For this question it would be best to start up a blog here. You should get some attention as such. :)

Thanks. :)