Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What do you do when your love makes you upset?

PROJECT: Simon

If i'm upset, i'm not afraid to let you know.

I don't have any shame in expressing my frustration if somebody else caused it.

From past experience, turn into a total drama queen and make a complete fool of myself. -_- I suffer from a lot of anxiety and always assume the worst, I guess.

Edited by Envy

I just take five minutes off to be alone and calm down. There's not a lot that makes me upset but whenever he does make me upset or angry I just watch a video or play a game for five minutes to keep my mind off of it.

Edited by Winterbass

He's only made me really upset once, and it just happened to be when we initially broke up. I was going through the five stages of grief, the first four simultaneously. I guess because I was mourning the loss of the man I knew as my boyfriend (and now know as my husband, well of sorts, since we are technically engaged).

• Brohoof 1

Well, Honestly, I'm almost impossible to Upset. However, if he did Manage to upset me, I'd let him know, and try to sort things out the best I can. I'm no expert in Relationships, but I know that if something's broken, don't throw it out, try to fix it.

• Brohoof 1

Smack them around a bit . . .I'm in charge of this relationship . . .

. . . is what I would say if I was a complete ass

I tend to just try and talk out the issue. Or go off on my own until I calm down.

I don't have a love in the romantic sense, but I have familial and friendship loves.  I'm generally a laid-back individual, but everyone has limits and I'm no exception.  I would either try to steer the conversation away from whatever is making me upset, or take some time alone, then talk it out.  I'm usually honest and blunt about it.

Edited by Akari of Duskshire

• 3 years later...

Seeing that I'm currently a single forever-alone, I'm going to have to pretend. :P

If they're a male partner? I would pout and brood until they feel bad about making me upset to the point that they do something nice. Failing that. Chair to their head!

If they're a female partner? I would pout and brood in an attempt to make them feel bad about making me upset to the point that they smack me round the head and tell me to stop sulking.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

He rarely upsets me, though if he ever really did I'd probably distance myself from him and send him an email telling him how he's bothering me if he and I aren't together. If we are, I'll guilt him into cuddling with me and apologizing. :catface:

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
Makes more sense.

I get really quiet and grim so I'm no fun to be around. I don't do much because the attitude alone usually does the trick. Okay, one weird-ish thing I do is say everything I'm annoyed about to my stuffed panda, in plain view and well within earshot so the party in question can hear it plainly. That way I have my say without having to argue with anyone else. I'm just having a simple convo with my panda, like any sensible girl. :ticking:

• Brohoof 1