Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"Batmare Begins": First of Two New Chapters Uploaded!

Batbrony

Hello, hello, hello lovely members of MLP Forums!  I've got some exciting news (well, at the very least exciting for me  :derp:).  I have just uploaded the first of two new chapters for my ongoing fanfic, Batmare Begins, starring none other than the lovable Derpy Hooves.  This also happens to be the first chapter of Act 2, and the second of these new chapters will be uploaded tomorrow around this time as well.  I'm always looking for new readers and if you've never read this fic before, now's a good of time to start as any (if you only want to, of course  :kindness:).  If you're a first time reader and end up enjoying it, likes, favorites, follows, and comments/feedback are always appreciated.  Whether you're a first-time reader or a longtime one of mine, I'd love for any of you to take a look at my fic; I'll take any and all the support I can get, after all, the whole reason I'm writing this thing in the first place is to give my fellow bronies the best story I can.  Have a good day ya'll, and if you take a look at my fic, please let me know what you think; you can find it by clicking on the link below, which will take you to it on Fimfiction!  Cheers everypony, I'm off! *cue dramatic exit*

Batmare Begins

sig-4058311.81879c0ec8e8f27089c6eeb858a1