Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best place to take Twilight for a burger?

Bendy

Where would you personally recommend the best place to take Twilight for a burger? You know, since Equestria Girls she loves burgers and bacon.  None of those vegetarian heyburgers, she's wants a big, greasy, meaty, beef burger made by humans. None of that low fat stuff, extra fattening cheese and of course bacon and other delicious things to be put into a burger. 

A burger fit for a princess.  A burger that may make her fall in love with you. XD

A burger that would make even Heavy Weapons Guy from Team Fortress proud.

Edited by Bendy
  • Brohoof 2

Wendy's.

Yes it is one of the big chains; so sue me. :P

• Brohoof 1

Actually, I found out the burgers Twilight and human Fluttershy take in the cafeteria are greenish and look different from nearby burgers... Looks like they were veggie burgers.

But this fanart is still amazing:

_comic__spoilers_for_equestria_girls_by_

Edited by Daring_Do
  • Brohoof 5

Culver's!

I am hungry now.  Darn.

~ Miles

Ahhh I love Culvers :)

I'm guessing you live in the Midwest, or even better yet, Wisconsin?? Cause I heard Culvers is really only in the Midwest in the U.S.

• Brohoof 3

Ahhh I love Culvers :)

I'm guessing you live in the Midwest, or even better yet, Wisconsin?? Cause I heard Culvers is really only in the Midwest in the U.S.

I live in Illinois.  

Here's the locations of Culver's 

map-of-culvers-locations.png

Many more are in the Midwest than the rest of the US.  

~ Miles

• Brohoof 3

Acknowledging the fact that Princess Twilight is naturally (even with the rest of the Pony characters) vegetarian and never eats meat (as equines are herbivores anyway), I would take her to a special Burger joint that specializes in Vegan Burgers that actually taste great!

Which is here: http://boonburger.ca/ Boon Burger, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (or even in Barrie, Ontario just recently).

She would personally love the many of the choices they have there. ;)

Boon Burger is very well known that they were even featured on the hit show: "You Gotta Eat Here".

Edited by Jonny Music
  • Brohoof 1