Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best place to take Twilight for a burger?

Bendy

This thread is not a good idea to tread through while hungry. XD I would take Twilight to Rally's or Wendy's, probably Wendy's more. Rally's has some fantastic burgers for the price but Wendy's overall I think makes the greatest burgers for a fast food chain. Plus, it is great that it is good fast food since Twilight it probably busy most of the time. :P

• Brohoof 1

There are two places that come to mind for me that are both local places, one of them is this one small place called Nessie Burger that has been in business for 20 or 30 years or so that has been this little hole in the wall near a freeway for years. They moved a few years back to I don't remember where but now I want to go. There is this newer place that specializes in burgers made from organic grass fed beef, they make their fries in I think it was peanut oil if I remember correctly called Elevation Burger. The beef may be organic but it isn't "low fat", they have just enough grease for flavor but not so much to where it is overkill. The shakes there are also awesome.

• Brohoof 1

Uh, Burger King and get her a Double Whopper?

Acknowledging the fact that Princess Twilight is naturally (even with the rest of the Pony characters) vegetarian and never eats meat (as equines are herbivores anyway), I would take her to a special Burger joint that specializes in Vegan Burgers that actually taste great!

Which is here: http://boonburger.ca/ Boon Burger, in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (or even in Barrie, Ontario just recently).

She would personally love the many of the choices they have there. ;)

Boon Burger is very well known that they were even featured on the hit show: "You Gotta Eat Here".

Uh, why would I drive her up to someplace two days away from where I live - just to get a vegan burger?

• Brohoof 1

Uh, Burger King and get her a Double Whopper?

Uh, why would I drive her up to someplace two days away from where I live - just to get a vegan burger?

The Barrie Location is even closer to me.

However, I'm pretty sure there are other great vegan or vegetarian burger places in the GTA also (I live around 45 miles (70 km) from Toronto anyways). ;)

Edited by Jonny Music

There are several burger places in my area that make some pretty good ones. One of them is literally called A Burger Place.

There are also several burger/teriyaki joints that are pretty good.

There's even one that makes halal, Indian-style paneer burgers (A kind of cheese).

• Brohoof 1

I would take her to Fountain City Diner, a locally owned place that's home to the now-infamous across the metro "Heartstopper". A gigantic 2 patty burger that uses two grilled cheese sandwiches as buns, and is loaded to the brim with 8 slices of bacon, 4 mozzarella sticks, 1 onion ring, lettuce, tomato, two kinds of cheese, and local KC barbecue sauce. It's truly a thing of beauty for burger lovers.

Big /) up to Radiobolt and Miles for mentioning Culver's, which would be in a three way tie with Jack In The Box and Smashburger for my second pick.

As for those of you lucky suckers that actually have an In-N-Out in your general vicinity, you have my envy. I wished we had one here in Knasa City, but sadly there don't seem to be many of them east of Colorado/ north of Texas. Maybe someday.

• Brohoof 1

Hayburger

sig-4064472.CMC_walking_to_the_Hay_Burge

The best burger joint in all Ponyville, neigh, Equestria!

I'm surprised no one said that earlier haha I'd take her to McDonald's only if they had pony toys so she could get a little her with her meal. Or I'd just give her a figurine of herself and make her a nice ponipropiate burger.
  • Brohoof 3

I'm surprised no one said that earlier haha I'd take her to McDonald's only if they had pony toys so she could get a little her with her meal. Or I'd just give her a figurine of herself and make her a nice ponipropiate burger.

Never thought about the toys...clever.

• Brohoof 2

I live in Illinois.  

Here's the locations of Culver's 

sig-4062775.map-of-culvers-locations.png

Many more are in the Midwest than the rest of the US.  

~ Miles

Yup, I live in Wisconsin and there's a Culver's everywhere you go  ^_^

The Double Butter Burger is my personal favorite.

• Brohoof 1

Yup, I live in Wisconsin and there's a Culver's everywhere you go  ^_^

The Double Butter Burger is my personal favorite.

*drools*

fa84e04d77.gif

It's been a while for me.  I don't really live close to one, and the last time I went to the nearest large city that has one has been months ago.

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

*drools*

sig-4065219.fa84e04d77.gif

It's been a while for me.  I don't really live close to one, and the last time I went to the nearest large city that has one has been months ago.

~ Miles

There's one very close to where I live (Green Bay) but I just haven't had the time to go recently.  University and work have been getting in the way.

But I'm sure if I were to go now I'd be drooling like Applejack while waiting for the food.

~ MountainDrew (just cause you did  :smug: )

There's one very close to where I live (Green Bay) but I just haven't had the time to go recently.  University and work have been getting in the way.

But I'm sure if I were to go now I'd be drooling like Applejack while waiting for the food.

~ MountainDrew (just cause you did  :smug: )

Yeah, the one closest my hometown is Peoria, IL, but that's still an hour and a half north of my hometown.

My college is an hour and a half south of my hometown.  I go to UIS.

(Pffft, you know... I've always done that.  It's redundant, I know, but it's an unbreakable habit.  Just look at posts I've made even 6 to 12 months ago and I did it then...)

~ Miles

• Brohoof 1

This one time on vacation, my family and I stopped at a little hole-in-the wall burger joint called The Burger Barn.  Only place around for miles, you know.  While we were waiting for a table, we watched the cook use a filthy rag to wipe down the floor, then the counter, then he threw the rag next to the griddle, tossed a slice of cheese on the rag until the meat was hot, then threw the cheese on the burger.  We left, obviously.  So, that's where I'd take Twi.  The Burger Barn.  Home of the greasy rag cheeseburger.  (True story, btw. :o )

• Brohoof 1

• 7 months later...

I would take her to...

In N' Out

There is also a place by where I live called Hero's and Legends. Great bar/grill with awesome food and service. Their burgers are massive. Definitely fit for royalty.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably say Fuddruckers, but the only one in Minnesota is in my hometown at Bloomington.

But I've been to this Texas exclusive joint a few times called Whataburger a few times, and OY was it great! They REALLY need to get Whataburger in Minnesota for crying out loud.

• Brohoof 2