Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Best place to take Twilight for a burger?

Bendy

But I've been to this Texas exclusive joint a few times called Whataburger a few times, and OY was it great! They REALLY need to get Whataburger in Minnesota for crying out loud.

Whataburger is at least also in OK, LA, and NM.  Probably more as well.

But yeah, I pity anyone who's best fast food burger option is McDonalds or Burger King.  

Don't laugh, but my recent default burger place has been applebees recently.  they do this crazy thing where the burger they serve you looks like the picture in the menu, and that tickles me pink.

• Brohoof 1

I would probably say Fuddruckers, but the only one in Minnesota is in my hometown at Bloomington.

But I've been to this Texas exclusive joint a few times called Whataburger a few times, and OY was it great! They REALLY need to get Whataburger in Minnesota for crying out loud.

There is a Fuddruckers near where I live in Southern California. Good place. Haven't been there in a long time.

Whataburger is at least also in OK, LA, and NM.  Probably more as well.

But yeah, I pity anyone who's best fast food burger option is McDonalds or Burger King.  

Don't laugh, but my recent default burger place has been applebees recently.  they do this crazy thing where the burger they serve you looks like the picture in the menu, and that tickles me pink.

I agree about the McDonalds and Burger King. Applebees is OK. I don't like the atmosphere of the place. I get annoyed really fast. Always a bunch of little kids whenever I go. 

Hard Rock Cafe. Their Original Legendary is one of the best burgers I've ever had. There's also a steampunk bar that had great burgers that rival the Hard Rock Cafe, also located in Gothenburg.