Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance (Private with Vinylwubs)

Love Doctor Blaze

"Y-yeah, we are just friends" Said Crescendo quickly. He didn't sound very convinced himself though. "Anyways, how about that dessert?" Asked Crescendo quickly regaining his compusure. Pinkie merely smiled "I was just kidding you two! But i'll get that dessert for you in a jiffy!" Said Pinkie and bounced off. Crescendo turned to Alice "Welp that was weird" Said Crescendo with a slightly embaressed chuckle

"Agreed.." Alice replied as she watched pinkie casually bounce off to her work station. Alice then sits down at a Random table and tilted her head as she thought about what Pinkie Had said earlier. A couple? well.. He is very nice and super generous for taking me here so.. I guess that can work but what happens if he doesn't like me? Will he kick me away? Find somepony else?! Her eyes shrinks to a temporary, Small pupil size as she continued to panic in her mind. NO! even worse! He might even say that I'm not a good mare to hang out with!! Sweat drops trickle down her blue face as a blush starts closing in for the hundredth time.

"Agreed.." Alice replied as she watched pinkie casually bounce off to her work station. Alice then sits down at a Random table and tilted her head as she thought about what Pinkie Had said earlier. A couple? well.. He is very nice and super generous for taking me here so.. I guess that can work but what happens if he doesn't like me? Will he kick me away? Find somepony else?! Her eyes shrinks to a temporary, Small pupil size as she continued to panic in her mind. NO! even worse! He might even say that I'm not a good mare to hang out with!! Sweat drops trickle down her blue face as a blush starts closing in for the hundredth time.

Crescendo took a seat by the table. They were both blushing and nervous which led to an awkward silence. Crescendo decided to start a conversation with her. "Soo... Do you like music?" Asked Crescendo while fixing his bowtie for the fift time. Why am i this nervous? Thought Crescendo. He let his eyes wander around sugarcuber corner hoping to put his minde at ease

"Music?" She replied, Shaking her head from her little Session Alice had with her mind. "I love music! Oh my Luna.. you have no idea how much I'm into Jazz and Dj music!" Alice said as the thought moved away into the summer's breeze. Alice smiled remembering the Music she heard in manehatten. The Remixs, The Guitarists and everything.. She enjoyed every bit of it! "What about you?"

"Music?" She replied, Shaking her head from her little Session Alice had with her mind. "I love music! Oh my Luna.. you have no idea how much I'm into Jazz and Dj music!" Alice said as the thought moved away into the summer's breeze. Alice smiled remembering the Music she heard in manehatten. The Remixs, The Guitarists and everything.. She enjoyed every bit of it! "What about you?"

Crescendo smiled at her ethutiasm when it came to music. "Well that's a relief to hear, i'm a big music fan myself" Said Crescendo "Though, i'm more of a classical fan" Added Crescendo "But DJ music is also pretty sweet, one of my friends who's name is Blazedtime is actually a proffesional DJ, he is the one who got me into this genre of music" Said Crescendo "But i always preffered my piano"

Alice giggled and smiled Gently. "There is a lot of classical ponies over in Canterlot.. Probably why That Vinyl is the only pony around who is a DJ- Blazedtime? He a Professional Dj?"  She asked once again, Her jaw Opened at the size of a letterbox. Alice then Lifts her almost dead chin to reconnect to her mouth. "Oh my sweet Luna.. Anyway! I have a friend Called Serenity who enjoys Classical music but she's rather.." She clears her throat silently. "Shy around other ponies for an age for a mare.."

Edited by VinylWubs

Alice giggled and smiled Gently. "There is a lot of classical ponies over in Canterlot.. Probably why That Vinyl is the only pony around who is a DJ- Blazedtime? He a Professional Dj?"  She asked once again, Her jaw Opened at the size of a letterbox. Alice then Lifts her almost dead chin to reconnect to her mouth. "Oh my sweet Luna.. Anyway! I have a friend Called Serenity who enjoys Classical music but she's rather.." She clears her throat silently. "Shy around other ponies for an age for a mare.."

"Yeah i have met Vinyl. A pretty fun mare to be around, she kinda reminds me of Blazedtime now that i think about it" Said Crescendo. His horn suddenly began to pulse with a magic "Oh looks like it's time for training" Said Crescendo with a frown. He really needed to train, but he didn't want to leave Alice

"Aww.. Alright.. I guess I'll meet you back at the Caff'e after your training?" She asks as she rose from her seat and dusted off. Alice looks at his horn and gently pokes it. "Is it okay? I have never seen anything pulse before?" Alice asks while handing him her Phone number. "Call me if you wanna hang!" She said before starting to exit the shop. "Thanks Pinkie!"

"Yeah i have met Vinyl. A pretty fun mare to be around, she kinda reminds me of Blazedtime now that i think about it" Said Crescendo. His horn suddenly began to pulse with a magic "Oh looks like it's time for training" Said Crescendo with a frown. He really needed to train, but he didn't want to leave Alice

"Aww.. Alright.. I guess I'll meet you back at the Caff'e after your training?" She asks as she rose from her seat and dusted off. Alice looks at his horn and gently pokes it. "Is it okay? I have never seen anything pulse before?" Alice asks while handing him her Phone number. "Call me if you wanna hang!" She said before starting to exit the shop. "Thanks Pinkie!"

Crescendo didn't want to stop talking now, so he decided to invite her to training. "Hey wait up Alice." Said Crescendo and walked out to her. "How about you join me in training today? It will be tons of fun" Asked Crescendo really hoping that she'll say yes

"Are you sure about it? I don't really wanna disturb you with your training and stuff.." She questioned Crescendo but alas she nodded her head in agreement. "Sure! It'll probably get some info into my brain to be quiet." She smiled and giggled at the same time. "So.. which way is it?" Alice again asked him before shaking her head from all the questions she has asked him.

Crescendo didn't want to stop talking now, so he decided to invite her to training. "Hey wait up Alice." Said Crescendo and walked out to her. "How about you join me in training today? It will be tons of fun" Asked Crescendo really hoping that she'll say yes

"Are you sure about it? I don't really wanna disturb you with your training and stuff.." She questioned Crescendo but alas she nodded her head in agreement. "Sure! It'll probably get some info into my brain to be quiet." She smiled and giggled at the same time. "So.. which way is it?" Alice again asked him before shaking her head from all the questions she has asked him.

"Yeah! You won't be a bother at all" Said Crescendo. "Today i will train calming methods, which will probably benefit you" Said Crescendo with a chuckle. "Oh and it's in the everfree, i have managed to find a very quite area without any wildlife, so you don't have to worry about getting eaten" Said Crescendo humously 

"Yeah! You won't be a bother at all" Said Crescendo. "Today i will train calming methods, which will probably benefit you" Said Crescendo with a chuckle. "Oh and it's in the everfree, i have managed to find a very quite area without any wildlife, so you don't have to worry about getting eaten" Said Crescendo humously 

"Okay phew..." Alice sighed as she washed away a sweat of relief. "Calming methods? Cool!" She smiled and started making her way into her worst nightmare... The everfree forest. Alice gulps as sweat comes running down her forehead. With a wave of Scared washing over her, she starts to stop moving Still looking terrified. 

"Okay phew..." Alice sighed as she washed away a sweat of relief. "Calming methods? Cool!" She smiled and started making her way into her worst nightmare... The everfree forest. Alice gulps as sweat comes running down her forehead. With a wave of Scared washing over her, she starts to stop moving Still looking terrified. 

Crescendo noticed that Alice stopped moving suddenly when the everfree came into their line of sight. He looks at her face and noticed that she looked like she just saw nightmare moon. He drapes his giant hoof around her. "Hey you alright? You don't have to worry about monsters, because even if they come, then we will kick their flank!" Said Crescendo hoping to cheer her up a bit

"Y-yea.. I-im alright just that... I'm scared of the forest.. Once heard that an Ancestor of Manehatten Lost her bracelet and she went looking for it but.. A week later she didn't come out.." Alice's eyes went wide and quickly hid behide Crescendo. "A-are you sure its safe?"

Crescendo noticed that Alice stopped moving suddenly when the everfree came into their line of sight. He looks at her face and noticed that she looked like she just saw nightmare moon. He drapes his giant hoof around her. "Hey you alright? You don't have to worry about monsters, because even if they come, then we will kick their flank!" Said Crescendo hoping to cheer her up a bit

"Y-yea.. I-im alright just that... I'm scared of the forest.. Once heard that an Ancestor of Manehatten Lost her bracelet and she went looking for it but.. A week later she didn't come out.." Alice's eyes went wide and quickly hid behide Crescendo. "A-are you sure its safe?"

He levitated Alice in front of him. "Listen Alice. Would i really drag you out to the Everfree if i wasn't sure the place was safe enough? I have trained at that spot for 3 years without anything happening what so ever." Said Crescendo  "The only thing that is slightly dangerous is getting to that stuff, but the beings at that route respect me enough to not attack me" Said Crescendo hoping to ease her worries

He levitated Alice in front of him. "Listen Alice. Would i really drag you out to the Everfree if i wasn't sure the place was safe enough? I have trained at that spot for 3 years without anything happening what so ever." Said Crescendo  "The only thing that is slightly dangerous is getting to that stuff, but the beings at that route respect me enough to not attack me" Said Crescendo hoping to ease her worries

"A-alright.." She frowned slightly and decided to button up and get used to the forest that was waiting for both the ponies. Alright Alice.. Don't chicken out .. Just take big breaths and tell yourself there's no monsters around. Alice thought as she continued to walk into the creepy nightmare she was facing. Alice looks around the forest and heard very silent whispers of owls in the breeze, She jumped but only a little. With a little confidence regaining Alice asks the orange pony. "So where is this "Training Area"?"

"A-alright.." She frowned slightly and decided to button up and get used to the forest that was waiting for both the ponies. Alright Alice.. Don't chicken out .. Just take big breaths and tell yourself there's no monsters around. Alice thought as she continued to walk into the creepy nightmare she was facing. Alice looks around the forest and heard very silent whispers of owls in the breeze, She jumped but only a little. With a little confidence regaining Alice asks the orange pony. "So where is this "Training Area"?"

Crescendo looks down at Alice. "It's in a clearing in the everfree, about 500 meters from here" Said Crescendo while pushing away giant vines. Suddenly Crescendo stopped, he put out a hoof to stop Alice as well. He looked around carefully, trying to find the source of the sound he heard

• 2 weeks later...

"Hmm?" The mare stopped to see a hoof in front of her. Where did that sound came from? She asked herself as Alice looks around the Old trees that surround her. Alice looks up to see a hint of sunlight shining on her flank. Without any noise, Alice waited for the call again to hear what it finally sounded like. Crickets... frogs.. I don't hear anything weird.. Alice looks behind her to see if anypony was following or even watching Crescendo and her.

//Sorry for hiatus!

"Hmm?" The mare stopped to see a hoof in front of her. Where did that sound came from? She asked herself as Alice looks around the Old trees that surround her. Alice looks up to see a hint of sunlight shining on her flank. Without any noise, Alice waited for the call again to hear what it finally sounded like. Crickets... frogs.. I don't hear anything weird.. Alice looks behind her to see if anypony was following or even watching Crescendo and her.

//Sorry for hiatus!

Crescendo looked around. Suddenly Crescendo kicked the tree to his right to reveal a... Pinkie Pie? "Aww, you're no fun old crec" Said Pinkie with a pout

Crescedno sighed "Please don't do that again Pinkie" he looked back at Alice. "Sorry if i scared you." Said Crescendo he then smiled. "Shall we proceed?" Asked Crescendo politely

"Oh pinkie,, Stop spying on us.." Alice giggled lightly and smiled. "Sure! Hopefully Pinkie didn't go into the mirror pool.." Alice said to crescendo as she Resumed walking.

Alice smiled and looks at the stallion behind her. I.. guess he's handsome and very brave for him to be my special somepony but.. I need to see what his reaction is before blurting it out.. She thought as the sunlight began to fade slowly.

"Oh pinkie,, Stop spying on us.." Alice giggled lightly and smiled. "Sure! Hopefully Pinkie didn't go into the mirror pool.." Alice said to crescendo as she Resumed walking.

Alice smiled and looks at the stallion behind her. I.. guess he's handsome and very brave for him to be my special somepony but.. I need to see what his reaction is before blurting it out.. She thought as the sunlight began to fade slowly.

Crescendo shook his head. "Pinkie will always be Pinkie, eh?" Said Crescendo with a chuckle. It didn't take long for them to reach a clearing. Which was one of the most beautifull sight. The sun was shining down on the water. There were some beautifull silver flowers. There was also a little well for water purposes. Crescendo smiled when he walked in. "Ahhh. My second favorite spot of all time." Said Crescendo with a massive smile.

Alice felt her jaw unattached her mouth as she gazed over the glorious sight. The sun's reflection on the water beyond her made her smile from miles and miles. "W-woah... My sweet Celestia.. I have never seen such a scenery so.... Home welcoming.." Alice said, with a hint of water coming down her cheeks. Alice felt the wetness of her tear and wiped it off gently as she walks over to the flowers. "... G-gosh dang it.. Why do I act like a sacredly cat when I haven't seen something so.. Wonderful.." Alice whispered to herself as she sat down on the coloured grass below her.

Alice felt her jaw unattached her mouth as she gazed over the glorious sight. The sun's reflection on the water beyond her made her smile from miles and miles. "W-woah... My sweet Celestia.. I have never seen such a scenery so.... Home welcoming.." Alice said, with a hint of water coming down her cheeks. Alice felt the wetness of her tear and wiped it off gently as she walks over to the flowers. "... G-gosh dang it.. Why do I act like a sacredly cat when I haven't seen something so.. Wonderful.." Alice whispered to herself as she sat down on the coloured grass below her.

Crescendo smiled. "Yup. This place is worth fighting a dragon." He walked up to her, and draped his massive arm around her. "Hey don't cry" Said Crescendo "How about we start the practice now?" Asked Crescendo. He walked over to the well and got a bucket of water out.

Edited by blazedtime
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Crescendo smiled. "Yup. This place is worth fighting a dragon." He walked up to her, and draped his massive arm around her. "Hey don't cry" Said Crescendo "How about we start the practice now?" Asked Crescendo. He walked over to the well and got a bucket of water out.

Alice smiled and nodded her head gently. "Sure!" She replied as Alice saw the pony walk over to the well to get a bucket of water. "Holding water? Catching water? Turning them into crystals?! I have no clue what he is doing with that limit supply of water." Alice wondered for a tinkle as the cold summers breeze blow against her soldier like body. "So.. What do you train with that supply of water?" Alice asked Crescendo with a very confused expression on her aqua face.

Alice smiled and nodded her head gently. "Sure!" She replied as Alice saw the pony walk over to the well to get a bucket of water. "Holding water? Catching water? Turning them into crystals?! I have no clue what he is doing with that limit supply of water." Alice wondered for a tinkle as the cold summers breeze blow against her soldier like body. "So.. What do you train with that supply of water?" Alice asked Crescendo with a very confused expression on her aqua face.

Crescendo chuckled. "The water wil be used after the first lesson. Which is breathing!" Said Crescendo and faked some excited noises. "Before you think that i'm ridicilous, try and listen to me, okay?" Crescendo. Walked over to the water, were you could hear the gentle stream. He rubbed the space next to him, as an indication for her to join him. When she accepted the invitation Crescendo closed his eyes. "Think about the best moment of your life, and Inhale through your nose, and then exhale through your mouth, remember to stay focused on the sound, the stream produces" Said Crescendo. While he was doing the same excercise

Edited by blazedtime

Crescendo chuckled. "The water wil be used after the first lesson. Which is breathing!" Said Crescendo and faked some excited noises. "Before you think that i'm ridicilous, try and listen to me, okay?" Crescendo. Walked over to the water, were you could hear the gentle stream. He rubbed the space next to him, as an indication for her to join him. When she accepted the invitation Crescendo closed his eyes. "Think about the best moment of your life, and Inhale through your nose, and then exhale through your mouth, remember to stay focused on the sound, the stream produces" Said Crescendo. While he was doing the same excercise

Alice walked over to crescendo and sat down. Alice closed her eyes and started to do the exercise as crescendo is. "Okay Alice.. What was your best moment of your life... Oh! Yes.. The day I became a hero to manehatten!" Alice smiled gently while she thought of her special life moment in the city of Manehatten. She listened closely to the sound of the gentle stream in front of her. "Whatever you do.. Don't! fall asleep Alice!" Alice reminded herself as the peaceful winds slowly bump into her concentration.