Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance (Private with Vinylwubs)

Love Doctor Blaze

Alice walked over to crescendo and sat down. Alice closed her eyes and started to do the exercise as crescendo is. "Okay Alice.. What was your best moment of your life... Oh! Yes.. The day I became a hero to manehatten!" Alice smiled gently while she thought of her special life moment in the city of Manehatten. She listened closely to the sound of the gentle stream in front of her. "Whatever you do.. Don't! fall asleep Alice!" Alice reminded herself as the peaceful winds slowly bump into her concentration.

Crescendo smiled when he saw that she was taking this seriously. So Crescendo asked her a question while she was semi meditating. "Now tell me everything you dislike. Just let it all out. Don't be afraid to shout or kick that trainings dummy to your left" Said Crescendo.

"Dislike? Umm. I don't like. .Ponies that are.. let me put it in a proper way.. Ponies that Like eating soap.." She shivered in the sights of ponies eating the bathroom requirements. "I don't know why ponies would eat some as disgusting as soap! Eghh.. Okay.. what else.. I don't like evil.. Ponies that are mean.. bossy and obsessed with every candy in the stores of manehatten.. Must be why my father didn't want me to eat those sugar cubes.."  

"Dislike? Umm. I don't like. .Ponies that are.. let me put it in a proper way.. Ponies that Like eating soap.." She shivered in the sights of ponies eating the bathroom requirements. "I don't know why ponies would eat some as disgusting as soap! Eghh.. Okay.. what else.. I don't like evil.. Ponies that are mean.. bossy and obsessed with every candy in the stores of manehatten.. Must be why my father didn't want me to eat those sugar cubes.."

Crescendo smiled "Good, continue. How about a particular event that happened today involving a specific mayor?" Asked Crescendo. Hoping that she would get mad because of that memory. That was what he was aiming for. He really wanted to help her. He knew the feeling of having bad memories

"Well.. Mayor mare got Completely insane on me how "The floors are not clean enough" or.. "Scrub harder pony! I want this spotless in 3 minutes!" Gah.. that mare makes me so angry... AGHH!!!" Anger swelled up in her eyes as she got up and started attacking the training dummys. "And im like "woman! Im bucking trying to do it fast as I can!" then shes just glares at me for absolutely no reason!!!!!" Alice started to calm down. "Gah.. Im sorry about my little rage session I had.."

Crescendo smiled "Good, continue. How about a particular event that happened today involving a specific mayor?" Asked Crescendo. Hoping that she would get mad because of that memory. That was what he was aiming for. He really wanted to help her. He knew the feeling of having bad memories

"Well.. Mayor mare got Completely insane on me how "The floors are not clean enough" or.. "Scrub harder pony! I want this spotless in 3 minutes!" Gah.. that mare makes me so angry... AGHH!!!" Anger swelled up in her eyes as she got up and started attacking the training dummys. "And im like "woman! Im bucking trying to do it fast as I can!" then shes just glares at me for absolutely no reason!!!!!" Alice started to calm down. "Gah.. Im sorry about my little rage session I had.."

Crescedno went over to Alice. He let out a low whistle "I might be a master at martial arts, but remind me to not piss you off" Said Crescendo. He gave her a soft smile. "How do you feel now? Relieved? Calm? Happy?" Said Crescendo as he offered her some water. "Here drink this. Being dehydrated can affect your mood the bad way" Said Crescendo

Alice accepted the water as she drank some, making her mood temper go down very slowly. "I'm mostly calm and kinda relieved that I got that stupid memories out of my brain.. Remind me Not to talk about to any pony again.." She replied as she looks at crescendo who had a very soft smile, with that.. she smiled back to and giggled gently. "Although It is kind of funny to think of Mayor Mare's mane being Pink! she must of gotten it painted in her 60's!" Alice laughed softly and sighed happily. "Thank you Crescendo.. Your the only one.. apart from my other friends who understands me.." Alice,then wraps her soft & medium hooves around the stallion for a hug. Once again she whispered.. "Thank you."

Crescedno went over to Alice. He let out a low whistle "I might be a master at martial arts, but remind me to not piss you off" Said Crescendo. He gave her a soft smile. "How do you feel now? Relieved? Calm? Happy?" Said Crescendo as he offered her some water. "Here drink this. Being dehydrated can affect your mood the bad way" Said Crescendo

Edited by VinylWubs

Alice accepted the water as she drank some, making her mood temper go down very slowly. "I'm mostly calm and kinda relieved that I got that stupid memories out of my brain.. Remind me Not to talk about to any pony again.." She replied as she looks at crescendo who had a very soft smile, with that.. she smiled back to and giggled gently. "Although It is kind of funny to think of Mayor Mare's mane being Pink! she must of gotten it painted in her 60's!" Alice laughed softly and sighed happily. "Thank you Crescendo.. Your the only one.. apart from my other friends who understands me.." Alice,then wraps her soft & medium hooves around the stallion for a hug. Once again she whispered.. "Thank you."

Crescendo chuckled along "Must have been it. Celestia knows i've done some stupid things myself at that time" Said Crescendo. He accepted the hug and caressed her mane. "Hey, no problem. I'm always glad to lent a hoof" Said Crescendo. Not letting go. He then gained an excited smile "How do you feel about kicking training dummies to a million pieces?"

Alice cleared her throat and did a bull biceps impression. "YEAH!!! wait.. was that too loud? Nah.." Alice replied, giggling like a little filly on their first birthday party. "But I would love to Crescendo.. Unless your up to it?" Alice asked, letting go of the hug that was aching for more caressing. Alice then started making her direction to the dummy but stops to turn around to the stallion she has hugged earlier. "Coming?"

Alice cleared her throat and did a bull biceps impression. "YEAH!!! wait.. was that too loud? Nah.." Alice replied, giggling like a little filly on their first birthday party. "But I would love to Crescendo.. Unless your up to it?" Alice asked, letting go of the hug that was aching for more caressing. Alice then started making her direction to the dummy but stops to turn around to the stallion she has hugged earlier. "Coming?"

Crescendo shook his head "nah nah nah. THIS is how you do it" Crescendo inhaled what looked like all the oxygen in the world. "YYYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Shouted Crescendo. He coughed a bit "Alright maybe too loud" Said Crescendo. He looked at Alice "Comming!" He took a log, and some sticks and a bag of flour. He used the log as a torso the sticks as body limps and the bag as a head. He looked at Alice."This is a REALLY strong dummy. So make sure to kick it properly" adviced Crescendo

Crescendo shook his head "nah nah nah. THIS is how you do it" Crescendo inhaled what looked like all the oxygen in the world. "YYYYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!" Shouted Crescendo. He coughed a bit "Alright maybe too loud" Said Crescendo. He looked at Alice "Comming!" He took a log, and some sticks and a bag of flour. He used the log as a torso the sticks as body limps and the bag as a head. He looked at Alice."This is a REALLY strong dummy. So make sure to kick it properly" adviced Crescendo

"Yea.. "Strong dummy" I've had to deal worse.. Let the professional deal with it.." Alice walks over to the "Dummy" and using her rear legs, kicked down the dummy in one K.O hit. "See? I may look like a innocent mare but I have skills bruh!" Alice grinned lightly. She made the "strong" dummy stand up again. "Lets see if your capable for the "master of all dummys" shall we?" Alice smiled and backed up to see what Crescendo would do.

"Yea.. "Strong dummy" I've had to deal worse.. Let the professional deal with it.." Alice walks over to the "Dummy" and using her rear legs, kicked down the dummy in one K.O hit. "See? I may look like a innocent mare but I have skills bruh!" Alice grinned lightly. She made the "strong" dummy stand up again. "Lets see if your capable for the "master of all dummys" shall we?" Alice smiled and backed up to see what Crescendo would do.

Crescendo chuckled "Impressive, you're full of surprises eh?" Said Crescendo he walked up to the dummy and punched it with what looked like a weak hit. But that 'weak hit' ended up in a dummy flying 20 feet. Crescendo let out s sheepish chuckle "Ops, too much power"

(Going to bed. See you!! :) )

Crescendo chuckled "Impressive, you're full of surprises eh?" Said Crescendo he walked up to the dummy and punched it with what looked like a weak hit. But that 'weak hit' ended up in a dummy flying 20 feet. Crescendo let out s sheepish chuckle "Ops, too much power"

(Going to bed. See you!! :) )

(Hey! I see your online!)

Alice's eyes went drop dead huge. "W-what? H-how did you?! I-I..." was all she said before fainting on a floor like a Drama queen except only for a minute. After her moment of silence Alice rose from the grass, still in shock. She shook her head frantically, removing the ache in her painful head. "S-sorry.. I just.. never saw a pony punch something so far before.." Alice looks down at the ground, feeling humiliated. 

(Hey! I see your online!)

Alice's eyes went drop dead huge. "W-what? H-how did you?! I-I..." was all she said before fainting on a floor like a Drama queen except only for a minute. After her moment of silence Alice rose from the grass, still in shock. She shook her head frantically, removing the ache in her painful head. "S-sorry.. I just.. never saw a pony punch something so far before.." Alice looks down at the ground, feeling humiliated.

Crescendo was feeling a little guilty for humiliating her like that. So he decided to comfort her "Hey unlike me, you haven't trained martial arts your entire life, plus i'm just a big stallion, so it's natural that i can make strong hits" Said Crescendo with a warm smile

Alice smiled gently and giggled. "I suppose you're right..besides mares are most likely to fall in love with a stallion with huge muscles.. unless its bulk biceps.. then.. youre not getting any lady to date.." Alice started laughing lightly until her voice started panting like running a 700km marathon.

Crescendo was feeling a little guilty for humiliating her like that. So he decided to comfort her "Hey unlike me, you haven't trained martial arts your entire life, plus i'm just a big stallion, so it's natural that i can make strong hits" Said Crescendo with a warm smile
Edited by VinylWubs

Alice smiled gently and giggled. "I suppose you're right..besides mares are most likely to fall in love with a stallion with huge muscles.. unless its bulk biceps.. then.. youre not getting any lady to date.." Alice started laughing lightly until her voice started panting like running a 700km marathon.

Crescendo laughed alot. "Yup, poor biceps. He is a good guy, but his micro wings ruin his image of being a big tough guy" Said Crescendo. He looked up and saw the moon setting, a very beautifull sight, probably his favorite, but defenitely a sight that meant the world to him. He looked over at Alice "Would you share this beautifull sight with me?" Said Crescendo.

Crescendo laughed alot. "Yup, poor biceps. He is a good guy, but his micro wings ruin his image of being a big tough guy" Said Crescendo. He looked up and saw the moon setting, a very beautifull sight, probably his favorite, but defenitely a sight that meant the world to him. He looked over at Alice "Would you share this beautifull sight with me?" Said Crescendo.

Alice accepted the invitation and walked over to crescendo, the beautiful colours of the night's skys sparkling and fading at the exact same time.. She loved it.. "Woah.. I may not be a country pony but this.... makes me feel like... I'm at my destiny.." Alice's eyes twinkle with excitement as She looks at Crescendo. "Hey.. thanks for a really nice day today.. I appreciate it.." Alice kissed his cheek and looked the other way, Blushing with heat. 

Alice accepted the invitation and walked over to crescendo, the beautiful colours of the night's skys sparkling and fading at the exact same time.. She loved it.. "Woah.. I may not be a country pony but this.... makes me feel like... I'm at my destiny.." Alice's eyes twinkle with excitement as She looks at Crescendo. "Hey.. thanks for a really nice day today.. I appreciate it.." Alice kissed his cheek and looked the other way, Blushing with heat.

Crescendo's eyes widened, and he quickly got a blush as well. This was the first time he lost his cool "I-It's no problem" Stammered Crescendo out. He was about to say more, but he was interrupted by a howl. An all familiar howl... A howl that only belonged to one creature... A timerwolf. As if on que a Timerwolf walked in to the clearing

Crescendo's eyes widened, and he quickly got a blush as well. This was the first time he lost his cool "I-It's no problem" Stammered Crescendo out. He was about to say more, but he was interrupted by a howl. An all familiar howl... A howl that only belonged to one creature... A timerwolf. As if on que a Timerwolf walked in to the clearing

Alices eyes went suddlenly wide, her forehead starting to overflow with sweat as she heard the familiar sound. "A timberwolf?!" she panicked as she hid behind the stallion in front of her. "I hate timberwolves!" she cried as started to shiver in fear. "somepony please tell me its a nightmare.." Alice looks at the stick wolf in the area and shook in fear. 

Alices eyes went suddlenly wide, her forehead starting to overflow with sweat as she heard the familiar sound. "A timberwolf?!" she panicked as she hid behind the stallion in front of her. "I hate timberwolves!" she cried as started to shiver in fear. "somepony please tell me its a nightmare.." Alice looks at the stick wolf in the area and shook in fear.

Crescendo quickly adapted an angry frown. Not only because he hated the wolf, but also because it came to this magical clearing. Crescendo shifted to a fighting position. Both hooves on the ground wiith equal balance between them, so that he could jump any were. "Get to the i'll cover you!" Said Crescendo and pushed Alice ahead, so that she could sprint the final 20 meters. Crescendo saw the wolf jump after her, so he ran over to it, and delivered a punch in it's face. Which resulted in the head falling off. Crescendo stood silently and watched the head roll away. He was about to call Alice, but was interrupted by 4 more wolves

Crescendo quickly adapted an angry frown. Not only because he hated the wolf, but also because it came to this magical clearing. Crescendo shifted to a fighting position. Both hooves on the ground wiith equal balance between them, so that he could jump any were. "Get to the i'll cover you!" Said Crescendo and pushed Alice ahead, so that she could sprint the final 20 meters. Crescendo saw the wolf jump after her, so he ran over to it, and delivered a punch in it's face. Which resulted in the head falling off. Crescendo stood silently and watched the head roll away. He was about to call Alice, but was interrupted by 4 more wolves

Alice kept on running away from the timberwolves, The glow of their death looking glares fade very quickly as She ignored Crescendos call and started running back the way she came.... Where was the way she came? Alice looks around for any hoofprints from their early morning walk from the everfree to the "Training" area. None could be spotted or even smelled like ponies been here.. all there was terrifying trees, Spooky owls that stalked her every moment and mysterious noises all around her. Using her aura from her horn, She picks up a long and quite sharp branch from a old tree that once was connected but failed to stick on. "Alright Alice.. Be prepared for anything that comes in your way.. you have the ability to kick him until they are crying for their mommies.. Whatever you do Alice... DONT freak out.." Worried herself as the wind pushed her onwards to find the exit of this real-life Nightmare she's suffering in. 

(edited)

Alice kept on running away from the timberwolves, The glow of their death looking glares fade very quickly as She ignored Crescendos call and started running back the way she came.... Where was the way she came? Alice looks around for any hoofprints from their early morning walk from the everfree to the "Training" area. None could be spotted or even smelled like ponies been here.. all there was terrifying trees, Spooky owls that stalked her every moment and mysterious noises all around her. Using her aura from her horn, She picks up a long and quite sharp branch from a old tree that once was connected but failed to stick on. "Alright Alice.. Be prepared for anything that comes in your way.. you have the ability to kick him until they are crying for their mommies.. Whatever you do Alice... DONT freak out.." Worried herself as the wind pushed her onwards to find the exit of this real-life Nightmare she's suffering in.

Crescendo saw Alice running the opposite way. "Bollocks" muttere the giant stallion. He saw the wolves were ready to pounce him, so he quickly went inside the shed. He looked around for his trusty war hammer, and was delightened to see it hanging on a rope by the window. He took the hammer and prepared to bust open the door. "Okay Crescendo. You are in a bad spot, i need to kill these wolves snd find Alice" Said Crescendo out loud. He bucked the door open, and swung widly with his hammer. He got a lucky shot on the wolf closest to the shed. The wolf got smashed to pieces. While Crescendo was recovering from the swing, a wolf latched on to his leg. Crescendo let out a cry of pain and swung his hammer down on it's head, smashing it to bits. However the third wolf jumped on him and began to bite his shoulder. Crescendo dropped his weapon in agony, and elbowed the wolf on the ground. As soon as the wolf hit the ground, a giant hoof smashed it's head to pieces. Crescendo was bleeding heavily, so he wanted to end this quickly. The wolf pounced on him, and barely missed his head. The wolf got however some of his mane. Taking advantage of the little frame of time, where the wolf's mouth was occupied. He delivered a fatal kick to it's head. Effectively killing it off. Crescendo panted, he went inside his shed and began to bondage his shoulder and right forehoof. He walked out the shed, and started looking for Alice. "Alice! Were are you!?" Shouted Crescendo

Edited by blazedtime

Crescendo saw Alice running the opposite way. "Bollocks" muttere the gian stallion. He saw the wolves were ready to pounce him, so he quickly went inside the shed. He looked around for his trusty war hammer, and was delightened to see it hanging on a rope by the window. He took the hammer and prepared to bust open the door. "Okay Crescendo. You are in a bad spot, i need to kill these wolves snd find Alice" Said Crescendo out loud. He bucked the door open, and swung widly with his hammer. He got a lucky shot on the wolf closest. The wolf got smashed to pieces. While Crescendo was recovering from the swing, a wolf latched on to his leg. Crescendo let out a cry of pain and swung his hammer down on it's head, smashing it to bits. However the third wolf jumped on him and began to bite his shoulder. Crescendo dropped his weapon in agony, and elbowed the wolf on the ground. As soon as the wolf hit the ground, a giant hoof smashed it's head to pieces. Crescendo was bleeding heavily, so he wanted to end this quickly. The wolf pounced on him, and barely missed his head. The wolf got however some of his mane. Taking advantage of the little frame of time, where the wolf's mouth was occupied. He delivered a fatal kick to it's head. Effectively killing it off. Crescendo panted, he went inside his shed and began to bondage his shoulder and right forehoof. He walked out the shed, and started looking for Alice. "Alice! Were are you!?" Shouted Crescendo

(That's some writing XD)

Alice heard something.. a sound of a pony.. "Alice! Where are you!?" The voiced shouted. Alice turned around and stood there confused with a flowing stick in the air. Suddenly she got snapped out of her little session of who that mysterious voice was.. It was Crescendo! "Crescendo! Im here!" She tried to shout but was way too far to hear him. "I guess I have to do my signal.." Sighed Alice as she placed the stick down. A bleaming light shot out of her horn, Sending a rainbow lined signal to indicate where she was.. Continually, Alice shouted at the top of her lungs. "CRESCENDO!! I'M HERE!!" Alice called out, hoping that he'll hear the call.  

(That's some writing XD)

Alice heard something.. a sound of a pony.. "Alice! Where are you!?" The voiced shouted. Alice turned around and stood there confused with a flowing stick in the air. Suddenly she got snapped out of her little session of who that mysterious voice was.. It was Crescendo! "Crescendo! Im here!" She tried to shout but was way too far to hear him. "I guess I have to do my signal.." Sighed Alice as she placed the stick down. A bleaming light shot out of her horn, Sending a rainbow lined signal to indicate where she was.. Continually, Alice shouted at the top of her lungs. "CRESCENDO!! I'M HERE!!" Alice called out, hoping that he'll hear the call.  

(I got in the zone xD)

Crescendo walked around, checking ever singe bush or tree for a sign of Alice. Suddenly a rainbow beam shot up, and a shout could be heard. "CRESCENDO I'M HERE!!" The gian stallion whipped his head toward the direction, and tried to run as fast as he could since his leg was damaged. He saw Alice wtih a stick standing next to a tree with the rainbow beam comming from her horn. He let out a sigh of relief, and stumpled up to her. "There you are! Are you alright?" Asked Crescendo

(I got in the zone xD)

Crescendo walked around, checking ever singe bush or tree for a sign of Alice. Suddenly a rainbow beam shot up, and a shout could be heard. "CRESCENDO I'M HERE!!" The gian stallion whipped his head toward the direction, and tried to run as fast as he could since his leg was damaged. He saw Alice wtih a stick standing next to a tree with the rainbow beam comming from her horn. He let out a sigh of relief, and stumpled up to her. "There you are! Are you alright?" Asked Crescendo

Alice stopped the signal she was giving and looks at Crescendo. A gasp comes out of her mouth as she saw the stallion in a bandage. "F-forget about me! Are you okay?! You look like you got attacked by 4 timberwolves!" She worried as she looks around the wounded stallion in front of her. "Y-you must of gotten damaged really bad eh?" She spoke in her Accent which was a mixture of Irish and British. "I-I'm so sorry crescendo.. I let you got hurt.." The mare looks down at her hooves and sighs.

Alice stopped the signal she was giving and looks at Crescendo. A gasp comes out of her mouth as she saw the stallion in a bandage. "F-forget about me! Are you okay?! You look like you got attacked by 4 timberwolves!" She worried as she looks around the wounded stallion in front of her. "Y-you must of gotten damaged really bad eh?" She spoke in her Accent which was a mixture of Irish and British. "I-I'm so sorry crescendo.. I let you got hurt.." The mare looks down at her hooves and sighs.

Crescendo chuckled. "Funny you should say that. That's what actually happened" He looked over himself. "I'll live. The important thing is that we escaped" Said Crescendo. He noticed that she was crying, so he came over to her. He lifted her up on his back. "No Alice. This is my fault." Crescendo silenced her before she could protest. "I promised that this place would be safe. You trusted me, and i let you down" Said Crescendo, still carrying the mare