Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private 1x1 romance (Private with Vinylwubs)

Love Doctor Blaze

Crescendo chuckled. "Funny you should say that. That's what actually happened" He looked over himself. "I'll live. The important thing is that we escaped" Said Crescendo. He noticed that she was crying, so he came over to her. He lifted her up on his back. "No Alice. This is my fault." Crescendo silenced her before she could protest. "I promised that this place would be safe. You trusted me, and i let you down" Said Crescendo, still carrying the mare

Alice wasn't so sure about his words.. the everfree forest could do anything to her! Even take her alive and never see her again but.. she smiled and sighed gently. "I-I suppose your right.. B-but.. the forest is huge.. and there's only two of us.. How are we supposed to go back the other way when I don't know how to figure out which way to run without damaging myself!" She panicked as she started shaking in total fear. "It'll be all my fault..." Alice whispered as looks at the sky, awaiting crescendo's reply.

(Night dude! I have to go!)

Alice wasn't so sure about his words.. the everfree forest could do anything to her! Even take her alive and never see her again but.. she smiled and sighed gently. "I-I suppose your right.. B-but.. the forest is huge.. and there's only two of us.. How are we supposed to go back the other way when I don't know how to figure out which way to run without damaging myself!" She panicked as she started shaking in total fear. "It'll be all my fault..." Alice whispered as looks at the sky, awaiting crescendo's reply.

(Night dude! I have to go!)

Crescendo shook his. He pointed at the sky. "Alice, my grandfather always used to say: The darker the night, the brighter the stars." He teared up a little. "That quote has saved me from hopelesness more times then i can count." He let out a sigh "What i'm trying to say, is that you should never give up. Never feel hopeless. Just keep your head high and think" Said Crescendo. They rounded a tree. Out in the distance, could lights from canterlot be seen. Crescendo  pointed at the light source "That's our ticket out of here" Said Crescendo and walked towards the light

Crescendo shook his. He pointed at the sky. "Alice, my grandfather always used to say: The darker the night, the brighter the stars." He teared up a little. "That quote has saved me from hopelesness more times then i can count." He let out a sigh "What i'm trying to say, is that you should never give up. Never feel hopeless. Just keep your head high and think" Said Crescendo. They rounded a tree. Out in the distance, could lights from canterlot be seen. Crescendo  pointed at the light source "That's our ticket out of here" Said Crescendo and walked towards the light

Alice looks at the lights from canter lot that were gleaming out of her. A smile appears on her coloured face as she felt safe and comfortable with crescendo around. The mare gets off the stallion to look over the gazing lights of the royal city... Canterlot. "Wow.. It's absolutely gorgeous at night.. Not so much in the day but.... Wow.. Ain't that a glorious sight to see of the city! ... Err.. Castle city... Oh whatever.," Alice giggled gently and smiled at the stallion who was besides her. "Shall we get going or stay here to watch the night go on?" Alice asked, clearing off the dust from her "breakout" earlier with the Timberwolves.

Alice looks at the lights from canter lot that were gleaming out of her. A smile appears on her coloured face as she felt safe and comfortable with crescendo around. The mare gets off the stallion to look over the gazing lights of the royal city... Canterlot. "Wow.. It's absolutely gorgeous at night.. Not so much in the day but.... Wow.. Ain't that a glorious sight to see of the city! ... Err.. Castle city... Oh whatever.," Alice giggled gently and smiled at the stallion who was besides her. "Shall we get going or stay here to watch the night go on?" Alice asked, clearing off the dust from her "breakout" earlier with the Timberwolves.

Crescendo nodded. "Let's go to the castle. I would like to have a talk with Luna, and get a professional to patch me up, i'm not exactly good with this" Said Crescendo. He began walking towards the castle "I hope that you have been wanting to meet Luna. Because you are about to" Said Crescendo

Crescendo nodded. "Let's go to the castle. I would like to have a talk with Luna, and get a professional to patch me up, i'm not exactly good with this" Said Crescendo. He began walking towards the castle "I hope that you have been wanting to meet Luna. Because you are about to" Said Crescendo

Alice started following him, feeling very excited to meet a princess. "Are you kidding me! I've been dying to have a chat with the Princess ever since my Father went over to canterlot for a meeting with her! So I'll be the second pony in my family to meet the fair Luna!" Alice exclaimed as a wide smile appeared on her face with desperation to meet Princess Luna

(I'll do Luna if you want?)

Alice started following him, feeling very excited to meet a princess. "Are you kidding me! I've been dying to have a chat with the Princess ever since my Father went over to canterlot for a meeting with her! So I'll be the second pony in my family to meet the fair Luna!" Alice exclaimed as a wide smile appeared on her face with desperation to meet Princess Luna

(I'll do Luna if you want?)

Crescendo smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. Luna is a good friend of mine. Though we rarely talk because of the obvious difference in residence" said Crescendo. They approached the big doors to the castle, where two guards where standing. Crescendo walked up to them "Hello gentlecolts. My name is Crescendo Star, and i want to talk to Luna" The guards quickly moved away "Of course mr star, she will be waiting for you" Crescendo gave a polite smile and entered. "Hello Princess Luna long time no see eh?" Said Crescendo with a smile

(You can take Luna) 

Crescendo smiled. "I'm glad to hear that. Luna is a good friend of mine. Though we rarely talk because of the obvious difference in residence" said Crescendo. They approached the big doors to the castle, where two guards where standing. Crescendo walked up to them "Hello gentlecolts. My name is Crescendo Star, and i want to talk to Luna" The guards quickly moved away "Of course mr star, she will be waiting for you" Crescendo gave a polite smile and entered. "Hello Princess Luna long time no see eh?" Said Crescendo with a smile

(You can take Luna)

"Ahh.. Good evening Crescendo Star.. How are thou doing on this particular Evening?" The princess asked as she turned to look at the light blue unicorn. "Good evening to you too Alice.. Your father told me you were moving to pony ville where equestria's new princess lived?" Alice nodded her head. "Yes princess.. I have moved to Ponyville last year.. Just to get away from all the drama and crime that was going on with my mother.." Alice sighed. Princess Luna nodded her head and smiled gently, moving back to Crescendo's conversation. "What does your visit Aquire for thou to see us.. And if thy hear any ranting.. That's our sister.. Going insane about her "Wife" being killed,. But it was actually a cake.." The violet alicorn whispered without making Celestia hear her little story.

"Ahh.. Good evening Crescendo Star.. How are thou doing on this particular Evening?" The princess asked as she turned to look at the light blue unicorn. "Good evening to you too Alice.. Your father told me you were moving to pony ville where equestria's new princess lived?" Alice nodded her head. "Yes princess.. I have moved to Ponyville last year.. Just to get away from all the drama and crime that was going on with my mother.." Alice sighed. Princess Luna nodded her head and smiled gently, moving back to Crescendo's conversation. "What does your visit Aquire for thou to see us.. And if thy hear any ranting.. That's our sister.. Going insane about her "Wife" being killed,. But it was actually a cake.." The violet alicorn whispered without making Celestia hear her little story.

"I'm doing fairly good despite my injuries after a timberwolf attack" Said Crescendo with a chuckle. That chuckle expanded into a laugh when he heard about Celestia's antics. He shook his head "You and Celestia are just something else" Said Crescendo. He then adopted a serious look "There might be a problem Luna, you remember that clearing that's protectet with harmony magic, so that no timberwolf can get in? Yeah, they were there... Somehow. I hope that you know the reason" Said Crescendo

(That last part xD )

"I'm doing fairly good despite my injuries after a timberwolf attack" Said Crescendo with a chuckle. That chuckle expanded into a laugh when he heard about Celestia's antics. He shook his head "You and Celestia are just something else" Said Crescendo. He then adopted a serious look "There might be a problem Luna, you remember that clearing that's protectet with harmony magic, so that no timberwolf can get in? Yeah, they were there... Somehow. I hope that you know the reason" Said Crescendo

(That last part xD )

Lunas carefree smile turned back into her serious face. "Hmm.. Well.. Our sister has ordered some guards to guard the castle to keep the citizens out of danger zone but.. During that time the guards.. Kinda went a little off caught with their jobs.. Acting like 5 year old fillies giggling and going "My mane is so... Pretty!" During that time our protection with the harmony magic has gone down since twilight and her friends are going on quests to save equestria from certain doom and the tree in Ponyville is gathering the supplies of harmony magic to keep it going which causes the shield to cast down to attack the city.. Celestia says she has everything under control but.. She's starting to act pretty suspicious around the last couple of days.." Luna explained as she got out a Purple crystal from the crystal empire that has a note saying "Only use when Protection is running out and guards are slacking off.." Alice looks at the crystal and frowns. "I-I'm sorry to hear that princess.. Those guards didn't look all that serious..must be of celestia's "Wife" incident.." Alice said, trying to figure out why.

(I know! Still on?)

Lunas carefree smile turned back into her serious face. "Hmm.. Well.. Our sister has ordered some guards to guard the castle to keep the citizens out of danger zone but.. During that time the guards.. Kinda went a little off caught with their jobs.. Acting like 5 year old fillies giggling and going "My mane is so... Pretty!" During that time our protection with the harmony magic has gone down since twilight and her friends are going on quests to save equestria from certain doom and the tree in Ponyville is gathering the supplies of harmony magic to keep it going which causes the shield to cast down to attack the city.. Celestia says she has everything under control but.. She's starting to act pretty suspicious around the last couple of days.." Luna explained as she got out a Purple crystal from the crystal empire that has a note saying "Only use when Protection is running out and guards are slacking off.." Alice looks at the crystal and frowns. "I-I'm sorry to hear that princess.. Those guards didn't look all that serious..must be of celestia's "Wife" incident.." Alice said, trying to figure out why.

(I know! Still on?)

Crescendo shook his head. "This is not good Luna. You have to be more strict, this could be really bad for us" Said Crescendo with slight panic "You need to find a strong and reliable pony that can train your guards PROPERLY." Said Crescendo now pacing around the room. He looked at Luna "Is there anyone you know that could fit the job?" Asked Crescendo

Crescendo shook his head. "This is not good Luna. You have to be more strict, this could be really bad for us" Said Crescendo with slight panic "You need to find a strong and reliable pony that can train your guards PROPERLY." Said Crescendo now pacing around the room. He looked at Luna "Is there anyone you know that could fit the job?" Asked Crescendo

"Hmm.. I don't know any one reliable but Celestia.. I just need her to lay off the cake and then she'll train them properly.. In the meantime there is one pony I know.. She's a purple Pegasus.. Yellow and blue striped hair, Thin glasses and very shy around other ponies.. She was the main general for the guards.. But stupid Celestia fired her because none of the guards got what Celestia wanted.. But if you can find that pony and ask her to convince her to train the guards and protect the castle without slacking off.. We got a life saver in our hooves.." Luna explained and smiled gently. "I know her! But I forgot her name... W-what was it.." Alice said, thinking of her friends name.

"Hmm.. I don't know any one reliable but Celestia.. I just need her to lay off the cake and then she'll train them properly.. In the meantime there is one pony I know.. She's a purple Pegasus.. Yellow and blue striped hair, Thin glasses and very shy around other ponies.. She was the main general for the guards.. But stupid Celestia fired her because none of the guards got what Celestia wanted.. But if you can find that pony and ask her to convince her to train the guards and protect the castle without slacking off.. We got a life saver in our hooves.." Luna explained and smiled gently. "I know her! But I forgot her name... W-what was it.." Alice said, thinking of her friends name.

Crescendo stood and thought for a while. "Is her name purple blossom by any chance? If so then i know just where to look" Said Crescendo. He turned to Alice "Sorry to put so much worry on your mind, but this is important. This could be a disaster" Said Crescendo with a serious look

Crescendo stood and thought for a while. "Is her name purple blossom by any chance? If so then i know just where to look" Said Crescendo. He turned to Alice "Sorry to put so much worry on your mind, but this is important. This could be a disaster" Said Crescendo with a serious look

(Ahh XD poor Serenity!)

Luna suddenly snaps out of her thinking box. "I remember! It was serenity." Alice's eyes went small with amazement. "What? Her? I-I.. Wah?" Luna trots over to her desk and picks up a certain photo of the purple Pegasus, having a photo taken with one of the royal Guards. "This is her.. She took this photo with a royal guard until he got chosen for the crystal Empire Service.. She barely sees him.." Alice sighs and looks at crescendo. "I'll be fine.. Just as Long the Timberwolves don't Attack you again I'm fine.."

(Ahh XD poor Serenity!)

Luna suddenly snaps out of her thinking box. "I remember! It was serenity." Alice's eyes went small with amazement. "What? Her? I-I.. Wah?" Luna trots over to her desk and picks up a certain photo of the purple Pegasus, having a photo taken with one of the royal Guards. "This is her.. She took this photo with a royal guard until he got chosen for the crystal Empire Service.. She barely sees him.." Alice sighs and looks at crescendo. "I'll be fine.. Just as Long the Timberwolves don't Attack you again I'm fine.."

"Serenity. huh, can't say i know who she is." Said Crescendo. He looked at Luna. "Also, send 6 of your strongest guards to ponyville tomorrow. Tell them that they are going to train martial arts. Me and Alice will look for Serenity in the meantime" Said Crescendo, he looked at Alice. "Shall we go?"

Luna nods. "Alright you two may go.." Luna said as she left the room leaving Alice and crescendo on their own. "Sure! I kinda forgot where she lives but I think I might have an idea where she is so come on!" Alice said before leaving the room to the outside of the palace. "Coming?" She asked.

(edited)

Luna nods. "Alright you two may go.." Luna said as she left the room leaving Alice and crescendo on their own. "Sure! I kinda forgot where she lives but I think I might have an idea where she is so come on!" Alice said before leaving the room to the outside of the palace. "Coming?" She asked.

Crescendo looked at his bleeding leg. "Yeah be right there! Just let me get something else to bandage my hoof and shoulder with" He suddenly remembered that the hospital was far away, so he took the alternative route. He took off his tuxedo, and ripped some pieces off. "Rarity is going to kill me" muttered Crescendo. He took off the old bandages, and tied the ripped off pieces of cloth on his wounded areas. He took the blood stained bondages, and threw them in a trash can. "Alright. I'm ready now" Said Crescendo while making sure that his bowtie was still in place. He walked up to Alice "Where to? I don't have any idea where she is" Said Crescendo

Edited by blazedtime

Crescendo looked at his bleeding leg. "Yeah be right there! Just let me get something else to bandage my hoof and shoulder with" He suddenly remembered that the hospital was far away, so he took the alternative route. He took off his tuxedo, and ripped some pieces off. "Rarity is going to kill me" muttered Crescendo. He took off the old bandages, and tied the ripped off pieces of cloth on his wounded areas. He took the blood stained bondages, and threw them in a trash can. "Alright. I'm ready now" Said Crescendo while making sure that his bowtie was still in place. He walked up to Alice "Where to? I don't have any idea where she is" Said Crescendo

Alice walks over to a bakery where the breads and cupcakes were all roasted and sweet smelling to eat and to go home with. "Heard that she works at a bakery.. I can't remember which bakery but it was close to the castle.. Any idea where a close bakery is cause this bakery is near the train station.." Alice asked crescendo as she looks around for a nearby shop near the castle. "Huh.. Most of them are closed today.. Must of been the timberwolves.

Alice walks over to a bakery where the breads and cupcakes were all roasted and sweet smelling to eat and to go home with. "Heard that she works at a bakery.. I can't remember which bakery but it was close to the castle.. Any idea where a close bakery is cause this bakery is near the train station.." Alice asked crescendo as she looks around for a nearby shop near the castle. "Huh.. Most of them are closed today.. Must of been the timberwolves.

Crescendo looks around "I don't think so. The only way they could know that there are fishy things going, is if there where timberwolves here. So unless Luna lied to me, there should have been nothing going on here." He spots another open bakery "Hey this one is open. Let's check it out!" Said Crescendo

Crescendo looks around "I don't think so. The only way they could know that there are fishy things going, is if there where timberwolves here. So unless Luna lied to me, there should have been nothing going on here." He spots another open bakery "Hey this one is open. Let's check it out!" Said Crescendo

"Alright.." Alice walks over to the shop where the purple Pegasus was getting attacked by Timberwolves shouting. "HELP!!" Alice's eyes went big as she saw her Friend getting attacked. "You think Crescendo?! She's getting attacked in there!" Alice runs in and starts Attacking the Timberwolves.

"Alright.." Alice walks over to the shop where the purple Pegasus was getting attacked by Timberwolves shouting. "HELP!!" Alice's eyes went big as she saw her Friend getting attacked. "You think Crescendo?! She's getting attacked in there!" Alice runs in and starts Attacking the Timberwolves.

Crescendo eyes widened. He began sprinting as fast as a giant stallion with an injured leg could. He bucked open the door, and saw the wolf with the purple mare, the pegasus was a bite away from getting a bite mark. He ran up and delivered a punch to it's face, he followed up with a kick, but got out maneuvered and recieved a bite mark on his other hoof. Crescendo grunted in pain. He lifted up his back legs and kicked so hard that the floor cracked along with the timberwolf. Crescendo stood panting, he was about to say something, but passed out from blood loss

Crescendo eyes widened. He began sprinting as fast as a giant stallion with an injured leg could. He bucked open the door, and saw the wolf with the purple mare, the pegasus was a bite away from getting a bite mark. He ran up and delivered a punch to it's face, he followed up with a kick, but got out maneuvered and recieved a bite mark on his other hoof. Crescendo grunted in pain. He lifted up his back legs and kicked so hard that the floor cracked along with the timberwolf. Crescendo stood panting, he was about to say something, but passed out from blood loss

Both the mares saw the stallion pass out on the floor. "Get him to the hospital quick!!" Alice said as serenity picked up the unicorn and started fly to the hospital. Alice followed her into the hospital and when they arrived, Alice said. "We need a doctor quick! He's losing blood!" The Doctors took crescendo off serenity's back and placed him down on a stretcher. "Don't worry ladies.. We will call you to his room to see him alright.. We will take care of the blood supply he needs.." The doctor said before picking up the stretcher Crescendo was on and carried it to the operation room. "I hope he's alright.." Serenity said, feeling guilty for the unknown stallion she didn't know.

Both the mares saw the stallion pass out on the floor. "Get him to the hospital quick!!" Alice said as serenity picked up the unicorn and started fly to the hospital. Alice followed her into the hospital and when they arrived, Alice said. "We need a doctor quick! He's losing blood!" The Doctors took crescendo off serenity's back and placed him down on a stretcher. "Don't worry ladies.. We will call you to his room to see him alright.. We will take care of the blood supply he needs.." The doctor said before picking up the stretcher Crescendo was on and carried it to the operation room. "I hope he's alright.." Serenity said, feeling guilty for the unknown stallion she didn't know.

(That's one strong pegasus)

Crescendo woke up feeling dizzy. He was about to stand up, only to get a painfull reminder of the damage he took. He finaly opened his eyes fully and saw a blood supply hooked to his body. He was about to make a dumb joke, but his throat was extremely dry. So he took a deep breath and got up on his hooves. Although it hurt to walk, he steeled through the pain and got himself some water. He greedily gulped down the refreshing liquid, and let out a content sigh. He noticed that his hooves where bandaged, so he didn't see any reason in staying here longer. He walked out of the room

(That's one strong pegasus)

Crescendo woke up feeling dizzy. He was about to stand up, only to get a painfull reminder of the damage he took. He finaly opened his eyes fully and saw a blood supply hooked to his body. He was about to make a dumb joke, but his throat was extremely dry. So he took a deep breath and got up on his hooves. Although it hurt to walk, he steeled through the pain and got himself some water. He greedily gulped down the refreshing liquid, and let out a content sigh. He noticed that his hooves where bandaged, so he didn't see any reason in staying here longer. He walked out of the room

(Stop with the references!)

Alice saw crescendo walking out of his room. "Crescendo!" She ran to him and hugged him softly. "Thank Luna your okay!" She cried as she looks at him and smiles. "Have you got your blood supply to keep you going?" Alice asked him as serenity was slightly coming out from Alice's back. "T-thanks mr... For saving me... I-I-I appreciate it.." She smiled shyly but looked away from him. "Aww.. Don't be so modest serenity.. You almost got a bite mark from that wolf!" Serenity giggled gently. "Y-yea.. I Guess so" She smiled and looks at the stallion.

(Stop with the references!)

Alice saw crescendo walking out of his room. "Crescendo!" She ran to him and hugged him softly. "Thank Luna your okay!" She cried as she looks at him and smiles. "Have you got your blood supply to keep you going?" Alice asked him as serenity was slightly coming out from Alice's back. "T-thanks mr... For saving me... I-I-I appreciate it.." She smiled shyly but looked away from him. "Aww.. Don't be so modest serenity.. You almost got a bite mark from that wolf!" Serenity giggled gently. "Y-yea.. I Guess so" She smiled and looks at the stallion.

Crescdndo stumbles a bit from the hug. He was still pretty weak, but he should be fine tomorrow. "Yeah. I'm as good as knew! Aside for the injuries" He looks at Serenity "No problem." Said Crescendo with a gentle smile "Me and Alice where actually looking for you. We have a special assignment if you are up to the challenge" Said Crescdndo

Crescdndo stumbles a bit from the hug. He was still pretty weak, but he should be fine tomorrow. "Yeah. I'm as good as knew! Aside for the injuries" He looks at Serenity "No problem." Said Crescendo with a gentle smile "Me and Alice where actually looking for you. We have a special assignment if you are up to the challenge" Said Crescdndo

"yea I'm up for it!" Serenity said, feeling confident. "Can you train the Guards not to slack off?" Alice ask as serenitys eyes went big with fear. "B-but Celestia fired me from the job! How else am I gonna do it!" Asked serenity as she started worrying. "Look.. Canterlot is in big danger if you dont help the Guards to mature and slack off.. I promise I won't ask you again but please.., your the only one that the Guards listen too." Serenity sighs, still feeling nervous.