Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv "Fast and Furious" series - what do You think?

SweetAnnie

Hi everyone!

I know Im really late with this, but just watched Fast&Furios 7 and it absolutelly crashed my heart. Of course I mean the way they paid tribute to Paul Walker. That was sooo beautiful. Crying a river after that scene. The way they did this and those feelings. Damn! So deep. Can't stand it. Too emotional. But so amazing.

I just think that I love this series because of cars and racing (of course) but much more because of friendship and family shown there. This is the real reason I just love watching this. I feel that's great that they are showing what really matters in life. Those people. I mean THOSE people. Those who are worth fighiting for/ living for/dying for.

That's what is worth everything in life. Without those people, without home and family (no matter if biological or choosen one) we got nothing.

What You guys think about this? Agree with me? Do You like those movies? 

Let me know.

post-26348-0-23359300-1441054221_thumb.jpg

Personally i wish they'd put more racing scenes in the movies but I doubt that'd happen. I love all the movies but my all time favorite will be Tokyo Drift. Followed by the 2009 Fast and Furious. The first movie had good racing scenes too. These are my favorites just because it had the most balance :P

• Brohoof 2

I think that they do what they can to keep going with some "Story" and good action ;)
It begins with races but to be capable to do 7 movies (even more, 8 is coming) I guess they had no choice and must have some good background and "more adventures" beside racing ;) 

For me this would be hard to do it better ;) 

• Brohoof 1

I totally forgot about F&F! It's one of my favorite movie series. My favorites have to be the first one and the one with the vault heist (5?).

I haven't seen 7 yet, is it good?

Yes, 5th one (with vault heist) was really great ;) 

7 is good, lot of action going one and like I said, beautiful tribute to Paul Walker. If You are fan of this series is absolutely must watch! ;)

I LOVE the F&F series. I don't know why it gets so much hate. I shed a manly tear right at the end of Furious 7. In fact, that whole sequence gave me chills. It was just so beautiful. And probably the most beautiful thing about the F&F series is that a group of people from all walks in life, different races and cultures, come together to protect those in danger and help the community. I always love when Dom states that it's not about the things in life, but the people in life. I just wish that more people can see that these days. 

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE the F&F series. I don't know why it gets so much hate. I shed a manly tear right at the end of Furious 7. In fact, that whole sequence gave me chills. It was just so beautiful. And probably the most beautiful thing about the F&F series is that a group of people from all walks in life, different races and cultures, come together to protect those in danger and help the community. I always love when Dom states that it's not about the things in life, but the people in life. I just wish that more people can see that these days. 

100% agree!!! :D

Dom is amazing! I also wish that more people would be like him.

• Brohoof 1

I've only seen 7 and most of 2 so far, but what I've seen and heard, it's pretty good. I have intentions of seeing a lot more of it. I appreciate that the series isn't all about the cars, but it's more about the characters and their relationships. As they say, Friendship is Magic.

• Brohoof 1

Furious7 was badass, but the first one will be my favorite forever... I guess that the first movies seemed more real for me... the new ones have just been filled with too much action... that's just my opinion.

tumblr_nee2b2WY3s1sgztc0o1_500.gif