Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Lunar Kingdom rp

Midnight_Sketch

Set in an semi alternate universe. Based on the music video Children of the Night. 1000 years ago just before Nightmare Moon was sent to the moon several orphaned children went missing in the night and were never found. It is rumored that these children were taken by Princess Luna so she could create here own kingdom within Equestria, but no such place was ever discovered. Years later it's just a normal day in a small equestrian town when everyone suddenly realizes that a hooded figure has been seen very frequently throughout the week. The only thing anyone knows about them is that this pony is a unicorn whose magic is blue. Who is this unicorn? Where are they from? Are try here to help or hurt? And what secret are they sworn to protectsig-4060447.sig-4060447.arrow-10x10.png?

This is what I have for now I'm still pretty new here so I'm not entirely sure how it workssig-4060447.sig-4060447.arrow-10x10.png so please do be patient with me.

Ponies that joined so far:

Midnight_Sketch as:
the hooded figure (unicorn) and it's immediate family

C. Thunder Dash as
Luna

Yoshikupo as
Banner (earth pony)

Orche_Dust as
Peregrine, the pauper barber (pegasus)

Chip Circuit as  

Zayoh (Zebra) 

Edited by Midnight_Sketch
  • Brohoof 2

Now we're talking! So...now ponies won't know it's Princess Luna. Perhaps the three foals have now grown up...and are trying to find Luna...

Well if it's a thousand years later this pony would be a descendent of the ones who went missing

Well if it's a thousand years later this pony would be a descendent of the ones who went missing

Then in that case, you should be playing that said pony. So...

The characters we have so far are

1. Princess Luna

2. The descent of the missing foal(s)

Who else do you want/need?

• Brohoof 1

@@C. Thunder Dash,@@Midnight_Sketch,

Regarding the descendants, would their time in whatever they lived in, influenced by Luna's magic, have changed them in any way?

I'm thinking in regards to the bat ponies/thestrals, unicorns with curved horns, earth ponies, all of them with ear tufts, slit irises and more neutral color schemes.

For OCs, we'll need more people than just the three of us for that.

• Brohoof 1

Set in an semi alternate universe. Based on the music video Children of the Night. 1000 years ago just before Nightmare Moon was sent to the moon several orphaned children went missing in the night and were never found. It is rumored that these children were taken by Princess Luna so she could create here own kingdom within Equestria, but no such place was ever discovered. Years later it's just a normal day in a small equestrian town when everyone suddenly realizes that a hooded figure has been seen very frequently throughout the week. The only thing anyone knows about them is that this pony is a unicorn whose magic is blue. Who is this unicorn? Where are they from? Are try here to help or hurt? And what secret are they sworn to protect?

This is what I have for now I'm still pretty new here so I'm not entirely sure how it works so please do be patient with me.

sounds cool plus Luna is an awesome character no wonder I had my OC be her second in command.

• Brohoof 1

So

@@Midnight_Sketch,@@C. Thunder Dash,This sounds like an interesting idea. So this descendent of the foals has come to the town for some reason.So two more things we need in this RP:1. Townsfolk2. The reason for the descendent to now be coming back to public society.

Then in that case, you should be playing that said pony. So...

The characters we have so far are

1. Princess Luna

2. The descent of the missing foal(s)

Who else do you want/need?

@@C. Thunder Dash,@@Midnight_Sketch,Regarding the descendants, would their time in whatever they lived in, influenced by Luna's magic, have changed them in any way?I'm thinking in regards to the bat ponies/thestrals, unicorns with curved horns, earth ponies, all of them with ear tufts, slit irises and more neutral color schemes.For OCs, we'll need more people than just the three of us for that.

Sorry about the wait, yes I will play the decendent as well as her immediate family members. Yes Luna's magic is what kept the kingdom so they were effected by it: Winged ponies (pegasai and bat ponies) have stronger wings, earth ponies are stronger, and unicorns are more in touch with their magic.

Alright, so it looks like people are coming. I think you should put the slots in the original posts so ponies would know who's already RPing who.

You mean like edit the original post with a list of whose playing who?(just making sure that's what you mean)

Yep, that's what I mean. Then...when we have enough people, if you want me to...I can make the thread for ya.

Hey I made the list of all those in so far :)

Hey guys hate to cut this short but I need to go to bed now but I promise that I will be back tomorrow:)

Hey guys hate to cut this short but I need to go to bed now but I promise that I will be back tomorrow:)

C. Thunder Dash Yoshikupo Ochre_Dust  Shadtrax.S

Good afternoon everyone! I hop you are all still interested in this rp