Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are there any missed plots or opportunities if they ever "redid" fim?

Unlikeable Pony

If they were ever to redo Friendship is magic in a reboot or alternate continuity (like how the equestria girls series is an alternate continuity, except with ponies), do you think there are any plotlines, events or characters you think they should do or focus on?

Do you think there were missed opportunities in the show that a reboot would be behooved to do as a plot or to focus on? Have nightmare moon act as a villain for a longer period before being redeemed? Focus on any plots or lessons before twilight ascends? Introduce characters differently? Change history in some way? ect.

• Brohoof 1

Nightmare Moon was kind of like, I'm here and twilight was like, boom rainbows bitch and that was it. I want more development for nightmare moon. Especially her interacting with others like Celestia.

Agreed there. If they were to reboot FIM, i'd want them to have nightmare moon return in the first episode, but remain at large and still a villain until the finale of the first season, like how starlight glimmer escaped at the end of the S5 premier.

• Brohoof 1

Agreed there. If they were to reboot FIM, i'd want them to have nightmare moon return in the first episode, but remain at large and still a villain until the finale of the first season, like how starlight glimmer escaped at the end of the S5 premier.

This is exactly what I had in mind.

If they do make a reboot, I don't want to see any cliche characters or stereotypes. Especially the main characters. For instance, don't have a shy, kind and cowered character. They should be in separate characters, since it's already played out and not even realistic.

If they get a do over, Downsize Discord!  Make him more in line w Him (from Power Puff Girls).  Say that he can't affect them without their consent & can't harm them, period. (Perhaps because of their role as Elements of Harmony)  Return of Harmony still works because he didn't harm them, he just put them in touch w their Inner Brat & everyone can tell you enlightenment is good not harmful + they consented when they went into the maze.  (Yeah, he cheated a bit w Fluttershy.  Sue him -if you can find a court w jusrisdiction)

Then, in Keep Calm & Flutter On, have him agree to a power reduction in order to be released.

As it is, the question is "He's God, why didn't he just snap his fingers & solve the problem?"