Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What alternate manestyles of the Mane Six do you like?

Azureth

Of course the good majority of the time the Mane Six are sporting their usual manestyles but sometimes we get a glimpse of something different, such as at events like wedding and GGG. So what ones of the Mane Six have you liked?

I like Twilights during the wedding and her coronation.

• Brohoof 2

Pinkie pie with her hair straight is incredible. Love that. Sadly, as the mane six's hair seems to be tied to their personalities in a way, I doubt they'll ever do the straight hair except as a joke, or an emote like when they flatten their ears.

after that, I really liked AJ with her crystal form's hairdo. Specifically, with the leaves on the top; Green is probably AJ's best color, and it really worked out well there. for fan only hairstyles, I think AJ with loose or untied hair is likewise incredible.
Unfortunately, as AJ's hair being tied up seems to be kind of symbolic of her no-nonsense approach to life, that hairstyle is pretty much a no go XD

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

sig-4061234.twilight_and_schwarzcolt_by_

sig-4061234.TwilightsNewHair.png

sig-4061234.5_more_twilight_sparkle_face

DHX.

Bring. This. Back. ASAP.

mlps5e08twidash.jpg

Rainbow Sparkle is best sparkle

Ima have to second these, first because the Twi-alt looks fantastic on her. And the Rainbow Sparkle just makes me laugh uncontrollably whenever I see it.

• Brohoof 2

I loooove Applejack with no hat.  :icwudt:

A few pictures as an example:

sig-4065918.little_one_by_kilala97-d7peh

sig-4065918.4c6b6356b5064a3a57af35a40a82 and kinda shorter like this. o3o

sig-4065918.more_applenerd_by_nolycs-d8b

agreed about AJ without a hat :) I really like her look in both Show AND fanart without a hat, as it really shows off her mane.

That being said, given how pretty much every instance of characterization with applejack in the show and extra material (like the card games quips) pretty much state Applejack will part with her hat permanently over her cold death body

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...