Discord vs. Sombra?

Another 'Slice Of Life' style episode?

The Mane-iac escapes the comics?

Changelings return?

Fluttershy's family?

• Brohoof 3

I got no ideas at the moment, just a wishlist, and it begins with this:

A Celestia episode

An episode where all the villains meet and squad up against the mane 6 would be cool though  :ooh:

• Brohoof 3

-Celestia episode (Or one where she plays a big role) 

-A Spike episode where he meets some other dragons who are also living amongst ponies

-Another episode in the Crystal Empire and possibly learn more about the crystal ponies

• Brohoof 2

Another 'Slice Of Life' style episode?

The Mane-iac escapes the comics?

Changelings return?

Those have been done in the IDW comics (SoL felt like an issue of it). And

Fluttershy's bother is coming later this season

• Brohoof 2

Well it would be really nice to actually get an episode entirely centered on Celestia for once.

But besides that I would like to see a Big Macintosh episode and maybe see a little bit more of characters like Cherilee and Zecora.

I would hope that cmc get their cutie marks at the end of the season and we get an episode about where they will go from there.

Season 6 being the final season.

More songs would also be nice.

Maybe getting to see some more character interactions that we don't get to see too often like Rarity and Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy and Twilight or Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie and etc.

Celestia episode! this so much!

We've gone pretty much the entire series without one while Luna gets tons of screentime. come on staff ;)

After that, I'd like an episode with Lightning dust returning as an antagonist. Also, Suri returning as an antagonist. An episode giving more information about the tree of harmony or equestria's prehistory past. An applejack episode ABOUT APPLEJACK. Seriously, every single applejack episode lately seems to NOT be an applejack episode: it ends up revolving around one of her family members instead with her getting little focus.
If the comic staff can make plots about AJ, the show runners can too!

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy's family?

I hear they're gonna introduce us to Fluttershy's brother soon.

I'd kinda hate for season 6 to be the final season. I mean, I really hope to attend a convention some time soon, and I'm kinda afraid the fandom will die down before I have the opportunity to do so, if the show does end.

Unless they decide to continue the story through a spinoff series or though comic books. Or it's one of those cases where the show ends but the fandom is still very active.

• Brohoof 1

To be honest, I dont know why we bring this up even though we have not finished S5 yet but her are my ideas:

• Even more luna episodes
  • Slice of life styled episodes
  • Mane six turn evil then turn back after solving what ever XD
  • ROMANCE

• Brohoof 1

An episode where Twilight's Canterlot Friends come to Ponyville and the characters get major roles in the episode.

Cheese Sandwich returns to Ponyville

Trixie returns to battle Twilight once again

The return of Sunset Shimmer from the Human World

An episode with lots of action and fighting (Which will probably increase the rating to TV-Y7-FV)

Or have all of the above in one episode.

• Brohoof 1

Villain team up (The Legion of Disharmony!)

Minor Characters to the Rescue!

The MALE 6 save the day!

Maybe more Generation 1 creatures/characters? :huh:

Celestia episode

Big Mac episode

Zecora/Zebra episode; or an episode where someone from one the other species helps out.

• Brohoof 3

One thing I realized after posting that I REALLY want to see more of: Specifically, another Dash solo song.
Been listening to the Wondercolts forever song from Friendship games recently, and Dash REALLY sounds nice there: its so nice to get a solo song dedicated to dash, as the only other solo song for dash we got from tanks for the memories was kind of meh. But wondercolts forever really shows why she's great with her own songs, and she just gets so few chances :(

On that note, also seen some people talking about pony's families showing up: would love to get some backstory for Dash's family too, along with Fluttershy's.

Sunset Shimmer and The Dazzleings need to at least make a cameo apperance. That would be awesome :D

Sadly, I can't see that happening: Sunset shimmer is essentially Equestria girl's new "mane character" given her central status in RR and her prominent advertising in the new EQG movie, so she's not going to be leaving the human world anytime soon. And Hasbro would probably want to keep the dazzlings in the EQG universe for the same reason as sunset, to keep that brand strong.

I'd like to see an episode that teaches the friendship lesson that boys and girls can be good friends without romantic implications. This isn't always the case, but I find that in lots of fiction if a male and female character who aren't related form a close bond, they have to get romantic tension and eventually fall in love or at least crush on each other. In real life too, people always seem to believe that when a pair of best friends are of the opposite sex they simply must be destined to get romantic. It sets up a standard expectation that gets in the way of a lot of what could be meaningful adult friendships.

So I'd like an episode where Soarin and Rainbow Dash start hanging out a lot and all of their friends are like: "Ooooooh", but in the end they're still just good friends and everybody else learns the lesson not to project onto other people's relationships. The same lesson could be taught with one of the CMC and Button Mash, since everyone wants to see him get some screen time anyway.

• Brohoof 1