Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusaders Friends Forever Team Up Ideas.

MLPFiMBrony2232

CMC Friends Forever Team Up Ideas  

4 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these CMC Team Ups would you want to see used in a Friends Forever issue?

• Cutie Mark Crusaders & Babs Seed (post Bloom & Gloom)
    • Cutie Mark Crusaders & Cheerilee
    • Cutie Mark Crusaders & Spike
    • Cutie Mark Crusaders & Twilight Sparkle
    • Cutie Mark Crusaders & Princess Celestia
    • Cutie Mark Crusaders & Princess Luna

I have a few Ideas for Cutie Mark Crusaders Friends Forever Team Ups. Feel free to vote which ones you like in my poll above and feel free to leave any suggestions for CMC team ups. Also you can vote for more than one.

Also: Be sure to check out my other Friends Forever poll on Twilight Sparkle Friends Forever Team Up Ideas

https://mlpforums.com/topic/133882-friends-forever-twilight-sparkle-team-up-ideas/

Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232

For them all being kids, we don't see them hang out with Spike very often. Would like to see an issue of them hanging out with Spike for once

I think it would be fun a CMCs with Flash Sentry, just imagine the fillies causing trouble for poor Flashy  :P

As much as I would like to see somepony cause him trouble, I don't want that loser to get anymore face time. Besides based on the recent Friendship Games Short, he's a bit of a douchebag. So congratulations Flash you went from being boring to being a dick.

For them all being kids, we don't see them hang out with Spike very often. Would like to see an issue of them hanging out with Spike for once

Did you vote for that one. If you like it than why not vote?

• 1 month later...

As much as I would like to see somepony cause him trouble, I don't want that loser to get anymore face time. Besides based on the recent Friendship Games Short, he's a bit of a douchebag. So congratulations Flash you went from being boring to being a dick.

Did you vote for that one. If you like it than why not vote?

Dude, calm down! Your OC didn't have a chance with Twilight anyways. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Dude, calm down! Your OC didn't have a chance with Twilight anyways. XD

I never said anything like that. Even if I did, in MLP there are alternate universes where she would find my OC quite charming. And the best part is, the creators of those multiple universes, are us the fans. Edited by MLPFiMBrony2232