Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I'm sure some of you don't want to do this for any reason whatsoever, that's fine, but for those who do, let's see the awesome brony you are! post-98-0-12143900-1317682063_thumb.jpg This is my most recent picture. It's from a HUGE airsoft game about a month ago.

Simon Edit:

While silliness is always encouraged in lounge threads, this thread does deal with people posting actual pictures of themselves, so it's prone to some unique issues.  Because of this, we do ask that members try to refrain from lengthy discussions that are completely off-topic to this thread, and also try to refrain from spamming large quantities of joke-images.  Of course the occasional joke post in here is fine, but we'd really appreciate it if spamming was kept to a minimum.

Edited by Simon
Updating OP
  • Brohoof 41

I hate to upstage everyone in sexiness but.

(terrible cell pic is terrible. I know)

Posted Image

I expect to see many neckbeards like myself in here :wub:

Edited by Gummy
  • Brohoof 21

OHBOY MY FAVOURITE KIND OF THREAD!

Not my most recent, but I thought that you could all appreciate the awesomeness of my unicorn. I like to call her rarity.

post-18-0-43583500-1317685364_thumb.jpg

@Gummy: You're adorkable.

• Brohoof 40

Now where could I have seen [some of] you guys before? You look oddly familiar lol. Anyways, I would post a pic if I wasn't on mobile atm. Maybe tomorrow

I grew up in New Hampshire, so if you've seen me, it's probably been there.

The beard comes and goes... I love it to death but it can be a real pain to maintain.

As for the baldness... I can honestly say that once I got my first buzz cut there was no going back. Posted Image

• Brohoof 2

The beard comes and goes... I love it to death but it can be a real pain to maintain.

As for the baldness... I can honestly say that once I got my first buzz cut there was no going back. Posted Image

Yeah I gotcha, I am probably going to shave mine off in preparation for no shave november.

• Brohoof 1

This is what I typically look like, or the appearance that I've defined myself as for the past year (always have my hair pulled back):

post-82-0-56846700-1317710778_thumb.jpg

(Taken approximately April 22nd, 2011)

And for the curious, this is what it generally looks like down:

Posted Image

(Taken approximately November 18th, 2010)

I know, I know... regardless of whether my hair is pulled back or down, I'm a babe.

Oh, it's also a complete coincidence that I chose two pictures where I am wearing the exact same shirt, lol.

Edited by LadyHood
  • Brohoof 11