Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

this is a pretty old pic of me all the way back when i graduated highschool.

so what do you people think? do i look better with or without hair? XD

i'm the guy on the right

• Brohoof 7

attachicon.gifIMG_0749.JPG

just a second random one I took.

Here is the original one from the first picture.

@,

That was your senior picture edit? The person you hired did a good job nice choice. 

Look really cool got a "urban" sorta look idk you just look cool lol! img-1638876-1-img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png img-1638876-2-happy.png

attachicon.gifIMG-20130211-WA0009.jpg

i'm the guy on the right

attachicon.giffree festival djpix.jpg

Lol, I know this sounds wierd, but you two look like the kinda guys that have such a awesome personality, and are just good people  :lol:

• Brohoof 2

Lol, I know this sounds wierd, but you two look like the kinda guys that have such a awesome personality, and are just good people  :lol:

haha thanks man! did indeed sound a little weird, but hey, it's a compliment :3 

• Brohoof 1

haha thanks man! did indeed sound a little weird, but hey, it's a compliment :3 

Lol don't get me wrong man, I just couldn't think of any other way to say that XD Idk, like you just look so happy, And its always good to see a quality smile on here :3

• Brohoof 1

Lol don't get me wrong man, I just couldn't think of any other way to say that XD Idk, like you just look so happy, And its always good to see a quality smile on here :3

i think i know what you mean. i have those moments too sometimes, when you just look at somebody and think "that's a good person" XD it does sound very weird but i have those moments all the time

• Brohoof 1

i think i know what you mean. i have those moments too sometimes, when you just look at somebody and think "that's a good person" XD it does sound very weird but i have those moments all the time

*phew* thank god :3 that almost got awkward X3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Well, Since I'm a Romantic Bastard, I Might aswell post a picture I sent my girlfriend the other day, for no reason at all, so, yeah, Enjoy xD

m0nVX55.png

Wow that Writing Looks Awful from that Camera, Oh Well, And No, I do Not need a Haircut :3

Edited by Sapphire Quill
  • Brohoof 2

Well, Since I'm a Romantic Bastard, I Might aswell post a picture I sent my girlfriend the other day, for no reason at all, so, yeah, Enjoy xD

m0nVX55.png

Wow that Writing Looks Awful from that Camera, Oh Well, And No, I do Not need a Haircut :3

long hair is long

attachicon.gifIMG-20130211-WA0009.jpg

i'm the guy on the right

attachicon.giffree festival djpix.jpg

You look GOOD with those hair living on your head, but honestly, in my opinion, you look better with no hair.

Actually I wanted to be bald but me school regulation does not allow me to be bald.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Went wild wild west. It's hot ere, ah miss mah cool place.

Hmmm.. not sure if y'all remember me so gotta throw this in as well (the animated kitteh red-orange-yellow pic).

Ah gonna be away on rodeo workin these few weeks, probably about a month or beyond that.

Left mah Applejack keychain back home, so a photo of that later, ah hope y'all won't mind?

EDIT: http://mlpforums.com/statuses/user/14385-unpredictable-ranger/?status_id=224614

post-14385-0-20573700-1373800623.gif

Edited by Unpredictable Ranger
  • Brohoof 3

Went wild wild west. It's hot ere, ah miss mah cool place. Hmmm.. not sure if y'all remember me so gotta throw this in as well (the animated kitteh red-orange-yellow pic). Ah gonna be away on rodeo workin these few weeks, probably about a month or beyond that. Left mah Applejack keychain back home, so a photo of that later, ah hope y'all won't mind?

Odd. I had a feeling that you would post fake pictures. Never mind. It's just me being a potato and stuff.