Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Why you say that, Aerial Stream? Anyway I AM NOT A CAUCASIAN, so if ye post that tryin to be racist towards me by sayin they're fake photos, not gonna forgive ye, man.

Geez. Easy dude. I didn't say they are fake or anything close to that. It was just a random thought.

By the way, 'ye' is used in pirate English, if I'm not mistaken.

• Brohoof 1

Could I Pass as a Female? And Don't Ask Why I did this, I just got Incredibly Bored.

not saying this to be mean or anything, but yes. you could pass as a female if you take photos like that XD nice one

• Brohoof 1

not saying this to be mean or anything, but yes. you could pass as a female if you take photos like that XD nice one

I take it in No way Meanly, I was Just Seeing If I could, I took it and thought I looked very Feminine, Wondering if I could trick a few people sometime x3

It's what I was aiming for.

• Brohoof 2

I take it in No way Meanly, I was Just Seeing If I could, I took it and thought I looked very Feminine, Wondering if I could trick a few people sometime x3

Haha, I have a friend with long hair that that could pass as a girl with the right angles :P.

He once went into town to see how many boys he could get to hit on him and then freak out ><!

• Brohoof 2

*phew*  people can be pretty quickly offended these days, luckyly you arn't :)

anyway, have a pic of my hungover face right now :3

• Brohoof 4

Could I Pass as a Female? And Don't Ask Why I did this, I just got Incredibly Bored.

Aye. Even lass dressed like lad here, mate. Hoist it anyway.

@Groovyle, I bet I've seen a picture of your brother dressing as a female. It will be interesting if you post it here. :3

• Brohoof 2

img-1652987-1-PxyiT37.jpg

On seeing this pic,

First thought : you're a boy.

On a second thought, you looked like a girl without panties

I can see that your boredom is dangerous.

Groovyle, I bet I've seen a picture of your brother dressing as a female. It will be interesting if you post it here. :3

I don't have 'em. Even if I do, he won't let me.

I don't have any power against him

• Brohoof 2

On seeing this pic,

First thought : you're a boy.

On a second thought, you looked like a girl without panties

I can see that your boredom is dangerous.

I don't have any power against him

Haha, Yes, my Boredom is very Dangerous, and yes, what I thought.

Really? I doubt you don't. I saw it three years ago though. Yet, I still can remember it clearly. Oh my. That sexy dress. I still can't believe he wore that.

Sad thing we don't have it anymore.

Why you say that, ?

Anyway I AM NOT A CAUCASIAN, so if ye post that tryin to be racist towards me by sayin they're fake photos, not gonna forgive ye, man.

what is your fixation with races, and racism and that sort of stuff? 

I didn't see anything racist in his post TBH, In fact, I don't see how would you relate, the caucasian part and the racism with his comment saying that he feels that you post fake pictures, anyone here can post fake pictures, white, black or asian.

yes, I pay close attention to your posts. Do you believe that only white people are good-looking/attractive/liked? well no, you have self-esteem issues that you have to sort out, it's ok if you feel like this, but it's annoying when you get vocal about it pretty much each time you post in here.

judging by this picture alone, by the body, yes, by the face not so much, keep trying until you master the techinique x3

without panties

mlfw28_129987122193.jpg

@@repsol rave, you have the best bald shaven head ever :D 

here's what my hair looked like 4 years ago:

img-1650452-1-22175_106665276015361_3848

/)_-

Red stop posting repeated photos! :lol:

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
yes, I pay close attention to your posts. Do you believe that only white people are good-looking/attractive/liked? well no, you have self-esteem issues that you have to sort out, it's ok if you feel like this, but it's annoying when you get vocal about it pretty much each time you post in here.

Aye, and I said that in past tense, which means I don't think that those pictures fake.

I think you're right, Motion Spark. She has self esteem issue. I mean, Asian can be white as well, but yeah. No one gives a shit about skin colour again these days anyway.

By the way, I'm still waiting for your picture. SHOW ME YOUR HAIR (and without panties please) !!! >:3

anyway, have a pic of my hungover face right now :3

I'm wondering what will you look like if I draw a blue arrow tattoo there. Avatar : The Legend of Rave!

Edited by Aerial Stream
  • Brohoof 1

By the way, I'm still waiting for your picture. SHOW ME YOUR HAIR (and without panties please) !!! >:3

<_< why do you want to see my hair? I don't even care about it. 

<_< why do you want to see my hair? I don't even care about it. 

Because you said it's curly, but I remember that your hair is thin on your pictures. I want to fix this misunderstanding. :3

Because you said it's curly, but I remember that your hair is thin on your pictures. I want to fix this misunderstanding. :3

well what do you expect? Most black people natural hair is curly and I've been raised to cut my hair short since I was a little kid, so you'll never see me with rasta, braids or any fancy or crazy haircut. Just short.

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Ih0fXk.jpg

Only picture of me I don't mind posting. I'm the GUY/MALE/DUDE on the right of the picture and I actually have the left side (right side on this photo) of my head shaved so people call me "Skrillex" all the time. The girl on the left is my girlfriend of 2 years now.

Edited by Kaz
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

yup that's me...

most people say i don't look like what they'd expect 

(sorry for the dark photo :P)

and no im not a gloomy bastard emo i was just really tired 

Edited by Vermillion
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

I've been long overdue for a picture for a while now, let me fix that.

g3775_zpse2294237.png

Edited by Modphase
  • Brohoof 5