Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Got myself a haircut. Nothing new, just the little ol' me. Shades because i look like i just woke up from the dead. x)

• Brohoof 14

20130724_183946_zpsc68ae851.jpg

Before the Van Halen show!

...By the way, I'm wearing the AC?DC shirt only because I don't have a Van Halen shirt, yet I still wanted to show my love for Rock 'N' Roll. Besides, there was plenty of people wearing shirts from other bands too, and better yet, they were playing AC?DC songs from the album "Live '92" over the speakers before the show!

• Brohoof 7

img-1687967-1-minioc.png

At the time I took these picture I had no idea how to put on a shirt. That is no longer the case.

man, that picture-thingy with the LED's on your wall is like super trippy XD

anyway, cool tat :3

• Brohoof 1

Um... I can't believe I'm doing this, but ...

ginger-cat-path.jpg

Yeah... okay for realz:

5e95qs.jpg

I can assure you I'm in High School... and that my hair is not black. It's... just a very dark brown. This chick at my local gas station thought I was 6 years younger than what I am... so yeah. Okay. Call me a little girl all you want.  :wacko:

• Brohoof 5

Is that a saxophone I see? I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY IT ;v;

It's kind of... a pain in the flank. It's better if you learn the Clarinet first. The reed takes some getting used to, for sure. <3 I LOOK LIKE A PALE VAMPIRE IN THIS STOCKINESS

It's kind of... a pain in the flank. It's better if you learn the Clarinet first. The reed takes some getting used to, for sure. <3 I LOOK LIKE A PALE VAMPIRE IN THIS STOCKINESS

Aw, but I don't like the sound of the clarinet! :C I guess I'll just stick to my piano. :v

Aw, but I don't like the sound of the clarinet! :C I guess I'll just stick to my piano. :v

Oh, you play piano? Know any cool songs? X3

Oh, you play piano? Know any cool songs? X3

At the moment I can only play Fur Elise and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' :v I'm new to it.

At the moment I can only play Fur Elise and 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' :v I'm new to it.

Hey, Fur Elise is an awesome classic! :3 Trust me, I only just got to the Sax, so I'm pretty amatuer right now, too. 

Took the photos a few hours ago for Facebook and figured I'd post em here as well. The last one IS sarcastic. I'm not a swagget aha.

post-18260-0-55906400-1374958663_thumb.jpg

post-18260-0-91564000-1374958669_thumb.jpg

post-18260-0-27713600-1374958998_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Here's what I look like.

img-1693798-1-ME_zps3447b87e.jpg

I know right drop dead sexy..... tell you what when I leave to go to work I have to beat chicks off of me with a stick, just kidding I'm gay.

Edited by xPrincess Celestiax
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

^Damn, you've got some locks! Y'think I could borrow some? :lol:

Anyway, I don't feel all that comfortable showing a bunch of strangers my face and shtuff, soooo~, yeah. I have an OC that I based roughly on me, if that's good enough :derp:

Edited by Squishy
  • Brohoof 1

I'm 6'1'', white, long dark brown hair, I'm a bit hairy, blue eye, and I wear glasses. If you can't fit that together, my face is the picture to the left. If you can't fit that together then... I got nothing. Just picture me as a sillouette.

• Brohoof 1

@,

We actually already happened to have a more or less identical thread in the Forum Lounge, and considering that many members would have included pictures to show everyone what they looked like, they would have overlapped greatly. A picture is worth a thousand words and all that. Your thread has been merged with the older one, as they are both concerned with members sharing how they look.

(edited)

If a mod is reading this post, please delete this post. I am too awfully atrocious to even be seen by others and I have made a terrible mistake posting here.

Thank you.

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 4

This seems like fun. I want to get in on the action too. :D Please go easy on me here, guys. I know how hideous I am, no need to remind me. Also, all I had was the camera on my phone. So, it was difficult to take the picture because it kept turning out blurry. It took so many attempts and an aching arm before I got this and decided to keep it. heh. Decided to wear my Chrysalis jacket for the occasion because why not? :P

attachicon.gifBlake.png

You're not hideous!

I like your beard!!

:)

• Brohoof 1