Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

O: YOU'RE SO PRETTY. I WANT YOUR HAIR. AND EYES, AND YOUR FACE. CAN I JUST BE YOU? Gaaaah you're too pretty >////< You're going to make people question their sexuality lol xD

Nonsense... I am not questioning my :wub: 

Why won't You post the picture and allow us to judge? :3

• Brohoof 2

Why won't You post the picture and allow us to judge? :3

^^; if a perfect picture of myself somehow shows up on my laptop then okay. But that won't happen for awhile xD Even if I think I look pretty decent, the camera never shows that and idk.. I think everyone will be okay x: and i posted one on here like two years ago but i look different, and I'm taller and stuff now.. 

^^; if a perfect picture of myself somehow shows up on my laptop then okay. But that won't happen for awhile xD Even if I think I look pretty decent, the camera never shows that and idk.. I think everyone will be okay x: and i posted one on here like two years ago but i look different, and I'm taller and stuff now.. 

Two years don't count :comeatus:

Ps. EXCUSES!

• Brohoof 1

@

Cute :squee: Oh and according to your profile, you are the closest member to me! :o We both live in San Bernardino County :P

And that is as much information I will reveal about my whereabouts ;)

• Brohoof 2

@

Cute :squee: Oh and according to your profile, you are the closest member to me! :o We both live in San Bernardino County :P

And that is as much information I will reveal about my whereabouts ;)

O: MEETUP. So the two cutest members can have a picture together ;w; and bc friendship is magic. 

• Brohoof 2

I would quote, but darn this mobile version.

Anyways, thank you to everyone.

A meetup would cool. I haven't met any other bronies near me. o:

Lol I may visit Hesperia this Christmas.

Although considering how vastly wide the city is, I don't think it would be easy for us to meetup xD

On 5/28/2013 at 11:23 AM, Pelate said:

well this is a pic of me img-1505470-1-wink.png

attachicon.gifkkkkkkkkk 001.JPGimg-1505470-2-laugh.pngimg-1505470-3-laugh.pngimg-1505470-4-laugh.pngimg-1505470-5-laugh.png

You don't know HOW LONG it took for me to find this darn post so I can update it :P

This was posted two years ago holy butts that's weird O_o I was only 13 years old

Here's my selfie now

Edited by staples665
  • Brohoof 2

Its been a whole year (or at least a couple days from) when I last put a picture on here! Dont knoe how many of you remeber it (none probably) but its the same people in he picture xD

attachicon.gifIMG_1943.jpg

Im the one on the left. Im not actually THAT short- my friends are just REALLY tall xD

May replace in a couple days for another one o:

EDIT: I just got this and like it much more but didnt want to make a new post >_<

Im the one on the front row on very left. This was my six flags group :3 Many friends were made

attachicon.gif20140528_174525.jpg

All my vertical pics go sideways and all horizontal go upside- down :C this is easier to see so heres a not-as-good-but -okay picture c:

Old pics, but still! You look great :). ...I did not imagine you to look like that at all though :wacko:

• Brohoof 1

Just meh-ing it up after being at work today. I took this picture with my laptop. You know...this thing was expensive when I got it. This laptop was going for about $850 new when I got it. I bought it used and saved a few hundred bucks. Still...you'd think that if people are paying that much for a laptop, the least they could do is include a better camera. Hell even the iPod had a better camera than the webcams in most of these laptops and you could get them for only a couple hundred bucks! It's not like it's old. It's a late 2011 model lol

post-6322-0-45587400-1418356945_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1