Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Keepin' it classy: 

img-3346311-1-xXsws2S.jpg

Nice shirt man Johnny Cash is the best of the best.

Funny you say that. I live in a small town in Florida that's surrounded by the woods and farmland.

I live in a town on the state line of Tennessee & Georgia called "Chattanooga" Or Chatt town. 

Walnut Street Bridge – the world’s longest pedestrian bridge. 

Coca-Cola – The world’s first franchised Coca-Cola bottling plant was built in Chattanooga by two local attorneys who bought the franchise bottling rights for $1 each.

MoonPies – Chattanooga Bakery was founded in the early 1900s and in 1917, the famous MoonPie was created.

And even more surprising we have the fastest internet in the world. In the past 4 years this place has grown *alot* which is surprising to me since I have lived here all my life.

Nice shirt man Johnny Cash is the best of the best.

I live in a town on the state line of Tennessee & Georgia called "Chattanooga" Or Chatt town. 

Walnut Street Bridge – the world’s longest pedestrian bridge. 

Coca-Cola – The world’s first franchised Coca-Cola bottling plant was built in Chattanooga by two local attorneys who bought the franchise bottling rights for $1 each.

MoonPies – Chattanooga Bakery was founded in the early 1900s and in 1917, the famous MoonPie was created.

And even more surprising we have the fastest internet in the world. In the past 4 years this place has grown *alot* which is surprising to me since I have lived here all my life.

I've been to Chattanooga once but been through it many times to go to Indiana. It seems like a nice place. I remember I-24 being pretty bad though.

I've been to Chattanooga once but been through it many times to go to Indiana. It seems like a nice place. I remember I-24 being pretty bad though.

Its a medium sized town with a lot of country surrounding it as well. I like that it is close enough to Nashville & Atlanta though. Great for concert goers.

Its a medium sized town with a lot of country surrounding it as well. I like that it is close enough to Nashville & Atlanta though. Great for concert goers.

My town is really small. It has a population of about 1,500 but it's close to both Tampa and Orlando (about 30-45 minutes to both depending on the Interstate traffic). I'm about an hour from the Gulf and about 90 minutes from Daytona Beach.

My town is really small. It has a population of about 1,500 but it's close to both Tampa and Orlando (about 30-45 minutes to both depending on the Interstate traffic). I'm about an hour from the Gulf and about 90 minutes from Daytona Beach.

I moved to North Carolina to a very small town next to a airforce base for about a year and a half. It was a very small town out there in North Carolina and very flat. That was about a year ago when I moved.

Edited by Gone Airbourne

I moved to North Carolina to a very small town next to a airforce base for about a year and a half. It was a very small town out there in North Carolina and very flat. That was about a year ago when I moved.

North Carolina is nice too. I have cousins that live there and my uncle used to live there.

Happy holidays from Jennabun and Pinkie Pie! I'm so in love with this festive plush... :3

post-27261-0-13861100-1418959027_thumb.jpg

edit: I have no idea why it's showing up sideways.

Edited by Jennabun
  • Brohoof 7