Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Ignore the mess in the reflection.

attachicon.gifMe..JPG

You reveal your face.... *Huggles* :3 

The highlight of my vacation was when I went to Mall of America and met Squidward :pinkie: I fangirled harder than the little kids hahahaha.

attachicon.gif11014907_967777886645238_2970268147081288352_o.jpg

This is just awesome :D. Awesome picture :3. 

• Brohoof 1

Thanks, I do have some better pictures that are outside in the day.

Finished FSB Airsoft kit/Cosplay costume. FSB being the primary counter terrorist arm of Russia. 

sig-3965819.0JZZSQJ.jpg

sig-3965819.VzLNqzM.jpgsig-3965819.Q30xEA3.jpg

GORKA FOURRRRRR <333333333333

• Brohoof 2

Lol I know I post here probably way too often but me and my friend had a sleep over and we went to the mall. She gave me a best friends forever necklace; I have a cupcake, she has a cherry and the other one is a Popsicle for our other friend! :P

So I bought us matching sun and moon necklaces when she dragged me into hot topic. she has the moon and I have the sun. Like celestia and Luna :P plus I bought a mini dashie key chain and I bought her a mini doctor whooves one for her boyfriend cause I'm a nice friend :nom:

post-20175-0-66038400-1438379202_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

plus I bought a mini dashie key chain and I bought her a mini doctor whooves one for her boyfriend cause I'm a nice friend :nom:

I got that same keychain! It's on my keys. I get compliments on it all the time. SO CUTE!!!

Squidward isn't impressed -_- .

Naturally. I wouldn't expect him to be. He is so perfect in all of his grumpiness. :3

Goodness you're so beautiful though... o///o Can't keep my thoughts to myself :P

You are too sweet! :blush:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Pictures of me and stuff.

G2MNnp6.jpg

^ What I look like when I'm in thought.

171266_1544606331389_7823786_o.jpg

^ Me back in 2011 with an old friend of mine. I'm on the left (I know you can't see my face, but this was from good times).

Edited by Sam Gideon
  • Brohoof 5

tch and people think its not right for someone like me to be a brony  -_- andddd i look so high in this picture :(

sig-3992257.3D83KBE.png

well stop doing drugs man

First time using my phone for this...

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

post-1668-0-51344300-1438663926.gif

• Brohoof 2

Pfft what do they even mean by that?

Because blacks are supposed to be gangsta while doing drugs, stealing bikes, eating chicken, blasting rap music, fucking bitches and all around being a giant annoyance according to society. It's not in our nature to like such things.

Which, is why I've decided to say fuck it, fuck them, and instead be fabulous and kawaii. o3o

• Brohoof 9

Staying relevant. Here is a picture of me.

post-1668-0-93133400-1438664949_thumb.jpg

Because blacks are supposed to be gangsta while doing drugs, stealing bikes, eating chicken, blasting rap music, fucking bitches and all around being a giant annoyance according to society. It's not in our nature to like such things.

Which, is why I've decided to say fuck it, fuck them, and instead be fabulous and kawaii. o3o

That sounds all pretty fun until you get caught.

• Brohoof 4