Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I look horrible in this picture since I didn't do my hair or anything. Still, I just bought a fedora, I had to make a picture :P

fedora_by_pucksterv-d95cmj3.jpg

I look terrible o.o

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 5

I'm starting to pack up my stuff for college, it's gotta be all ready by Friday cause my mom has been up my butt about it. This has been my face from start to where I'm at now, which is only my winter clothes. >_>

post-20175-0-09498800-1439395580_thumb.jpg

I hate packing so much lmao.

• Brohoof 6

Got a picture with M.A. Larson on Sunday night after Bronycon had officially ended. He looks like a grump in the picture, but he was actually a great guy.  

I wanted to recap on this picture and say a few things... MA Larson or his facial expression here seems to reflect how he felt during the few days at Bronycon, at least from the things I picked up from him. I remember when we talked with him for a brief time before his panel. I remember him looking towards the crowd of people saying "oh well there's going to be a lot of disappointed people out there" even during his panel it felt as he had no enthusiasm about being there in the first place at least what I sensed from him. I know he is a busy guy and all but his facial expression in this photo just reinstates what I just said about him. To put it bluntly... it would have been nice to see him simile or at least give a bit of enthusiasm in this photo. Most music artists I know always smile or shake hands with their fans and would not dare look like this in a picture. Let's just say I'm rather let down by this in a sense. No offense to MA Larson and I am sure he is a great guy it's just I wish I could have seen a little more joy from him because I certainly did not catch any of that while talking or seeing him.  

e1e646500ab22c621d06934514bb8698.jpg

Look at Andrew WK this guy is like the nicest guy ever loves his fans and I got to see him live once at a concert. Truly a awesome person! You look at this picture and ask yourself who would you rather have a picture taken with? Sure maybe MA Larson wasn't having a great day but could a little enthusiasm or smile be too much to ask for one picture with fans?

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 1

I look horrible in this picture since I didn't do my hair or anything. Still, I just bought a fedora, I had to make a picture :P

sig-4015866.sig-4014798.fedora_by_puckst

I look terrible o.o

Nah, you look alright :) 

• Brohoof 4

sig-4014798.fedora_by_pucksterv-d95cmj3.

I look terrible o.o

WHATCHU talking about gillfriend? :o You're so pretty! :D:D I love how dazzling your eyes look :grin2: Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 4

WHATCHU talking about gillfriend? :o You're so pretty! :D:D I love how dazzling your eyes look :grin2:

Dazzling eyes, I never knew I had them :P I don't find myself that pretty, so thanks :blush:

• Brohoof 2

60sQ206.jpg

Some Desert Storm stuff I got from a guy during my trip to New York. There was still sand and oil on the inside of the butt pack when I went to clean it.

Gonna have to get more ALICE stuff for the belt. It's in really great condition.

• Brohoof 7

60sQ206.jpg

Some Desert Storm stuff I got from a guy during my trip to New York. There was still sand and oil on the inside of the butt pack when I went to clean it.

Gonna have to get more ALICE stuff for the belt. It's in really great condition.

Huh, I didn't know they used classic jungle camo fatigues in Desert Storm. 

• Brohoof 1

Huh, I didn't know they used classic jungle camo fatigues in Desert Storm. 

I got the M81 jacket from my uncle, who was in the Navy. I've had that for a while.

• Brohoof 1

Ah, that makes sense. My father served in the US Navy at the same time and has the same jacket as well as the pants to go with them.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 1

I wanted to recap on this picture and say a few things... MA Larson or his facial expression here seems to reflect how he felt during the few days at Bronycon, at least from the things I picked up from him. I remember when we talked with him for a brief time before his panel. I remember him looking towards the crowd of people saying "oh well there's going to be a lot of disappointed people out there" even during his panel it felt as he had no enthusiasm about being there in the first place at least what I sensed from him. I know he is a busy guy and all but his facial expression in this photo just reinstates what I just said about him. To put it bluntly... it would have been nice to see him simile or at least give a bit of enthusiasm in this photo. Most music artists I know always smile or shake hands with their fans and would not dare look like this in a picture. Let's just say I'm rather let down by this in a sense. No offense to MA Larson and I am sure he is a great guy it's just I wish I could have seen a little more joy from him because I certainly did not catch any of that while talking or seeing him.  

Look at Andrew WK this guy is like the nicest guy ever loves his fans and I got to see him live once at a concert. Truly a awesome person! You look at this picture and ask yourself who would you rather have a picture taken with? Sure maybe MA Larson wasn't having a great day but could a little enthusiasm or smile be too much to ask for one picture with fans?

We were all talking with him prior to that. He was smiling, drinking, signing things for people and seemed to be having an all-around good time at the bar. Mentioning the 2013 photo he took with our Poniverse group. (I mean the one he photobombed, which was one of his highlights of that con too I might add) Which led to this pic with him.

Immediately after that we all had a laugh and he went off to talk with some more peeps. Maybe it's just me but I know he didn't mean for it to be a negative thing. :please:

• Brohoof 3

Got a haircut peeps, really overdue for one.

Before and after!

post-20175-0-74582900-1439428092_thumb.jpg

If my hair was straightened before you'd be able to see a big difference in length. It's also shorter in the back. Like I can't even pull my hair up anymore -_-

Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 9

We were all talking with him prior to that. He was smiling, drinking, signing things for people and seemed to be having an all-around good time at the bar. Mentioning the 2013 photo he took with our Poniverse group. (I mean the one he photobombed, which was one of his highlights of that con too I might add) Which led to this pic with him.

Immediately after that we all had a laugh and he went off to talk with some more peeps. Maybe it's just me but I know he didn't mean for it to be a negative thing. :please:

That's comforting to know though :) that turns things around much more ^-^.

• Brohoof 1

I shall post some pictures from Bronycon 2015 :D

post-21202-0-17243300-1439481263_thumb.jpg

Flufflepuff does not look suspicious to me at all, why is everyone screaming spy?

post-21202-0-34092100-1439481363_thumb.jpg

"You can now interrogate him, knock him out, or kill him. His life is in your hands."

post-21202-0-29073900-1439482199_thumb.jpg

Pan or shovel, both very deadly and unconventional melee weapons.

post-21202-0-99616500-1439481492_thumb.jpg

Look forward to seeing you in September 1st!

post-21202-0-09257700-1439481596_thumb.jpg

One of my friends' group selfie~

post-21202-0-03675300-1439481677_thumb.jpg

So much MGS hype!

post-21202-0-53248000-1439481840_thumb.jpg

Andrea Libman, the wonderful person behind the voice of Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

Edited by Solid Scorpion
  • Brohoof 8

*MGS references*

September 1st...

I've been waiting. For a long time.

For your birth, your growth, and the finality of the release date.

• Brohoof 2