Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Replica weapon, correct?

Correct, Airsoft. They were also checked by BronyCon security.

I did not bring mine as part of the costume, but it was insisted I borrow someone else's. The ones I appear to be holding a camouflage tube is just a painted PVC pipe made to resemble an RPG.

It was awesome getting to meet and hangout with you all at Bronycon B)

Indeed it was!
  • Brohoof 2

ahh i'd thought i'd show another picture of myself ;3;

its one that I took awhile ago with the others I posted here ~

sig-4026974.star_dust_by_captivelegacy-d

Omg, I love the glitter in your eyes!!

• Brohoof 1

Well...

That certainly confirmed that you're one of the cuties. XD

It is true what he says though :3. You are really cute ^w^ <3 <3 <3 

:D :D :D

so much blushing.  :blush:

lol 

• Brohoof 3

Oh mate, you should see what I'm capable of. Back in my day I had girls blushing left right and center with my compliments. XD 

I don't get why people blush at mine, though. They're not exactly original or well thought of.

And gg for that.

• Brohoof 2

So at my school they do this thing called interform where an entire year group goes against eachothers form groups. In the last one we were told to dress up as a funny team thing. From this pic, you can guess what our form chose! WARNING: this picture is 2 years old and is being posted because i am bored! If i was anymore bored, i would post my prom picture (yes, my prom picture is worse than this!). So, people of MLPF, enjoy, i guess.....

0hvNAtO.jpg

God, why am i doing this?!

• Brohoof 13

So at my school they do this thing called interform where an entire year group goes against eachothers form groups. In the last one we were told to dress up as a funny team thing. From this pic, you can guess what our form chose! WARNING: this picture is 2 years old and is being posted because i am bored! If i was anymore bored, i would post my prom picture (yes, my prom picture is worse than this!). So, people of MLPF, enjoy, i guess.....

sig-4029333.0hvNAtO.jpg

Those groups of boys looking at you. XD 

You want prom? Here's a pic of me with my two dates. God that was about four years ago now... 

264178_10150311606270351_2206272_n.jpg?o

Edited by Stardust Balance
  • Brohoof 4

0hvNAtO.jpg

My sides

• Brohoof 5

sig-4029326.0hvNAtO.jpg

OMG, that is awesome xD. You look great :D. Awesome :3. 

• Brohoof 2

This time I'm attaching mine straight from my mobile device instead of my FB.

Here is your very own MLP Forum Ranger.

My current job irl, of course.

EDIT:

And me cosplayed as Tobi.

.... I wonder why I can't see my photo attachments?

Edited by Unpredictable Ranger