Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Ehhm, yeah, here are a few photos of my self that I took recently :blush:  :blush:

:love:  :wub:  That smile   :wub: You look so cute :P

I might as well post another picture and join the fun :P

But beware of my face D: the horror... D8

You look gorgeous merl :wub:

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 1

That smile   You look so cute 

You look gorgeous merl 

Thank you :)

Why embarrassed you're a very good looking guy.  

I don't share pics of me often because I don't take pics of myself often  :blush:

I might as well post another picture and join the fun :P

But beware of my face D: the horror... D8

sig-4044777.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

sig-4044777.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

You look so cute  :wub:  :wub:. So adorable  :D

Wow really? :o Noice to meet you :P

Yeah! I mean not right now because I cut my hair and dyed it red a couple of months ago, but that was my haircut for many years, I wear glasses too, my hair is black and my eyes dark brown. And your smile looks like mine lol. Can't find an old pic of me smiling though u.u

• Brohoof 1

MLPForum's sexiest member returns, this time in spiffy business attire in the warm California sun. Boy, what could I possibly be doing with my life? :lol:

LeP4HE1.jpg

Man, that's one hot beast we have there. :bedeyes:

• Brohoof 5

I competed in the National Scrabble Championships in Reno a few weeks ago. I reached the semifinals and finished 4th of 46 in my division which I was pretty proud of :3 Here's me playing and shaking hands with the head director guy.

PiECi5z.jpg

caWaKUL.jpg

• Brohoof 17

I competed in the National Scrabble Championships in Reno a few weeks ago. I reached the semifinals and finished 4th of 46 in my division which I was pretty proud of :3 Here's me playing and shaking hands with the head director guy.

sig-4046824.PiECi5z.jpg

sig-4046824.caWaKUL.jpg

Never really played scrabble, but this is still pretty cool. GG, bruh.

• Brohoof 1

Well, it's been forever since I posted in here. The most recent I have was taken about 2 weeks ago, on the way up to Montreal for a metal festival. I'm on the right with the sunglasses. xD

Buddy in the back seat couldn't keep his eyes open for more than an hour down the road. :P

PzR3fAv.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Well, it's been forever since I posted in here. The most recent I have was taken about 2 weeks ago, on the way up to Montreal for a metal festival. I'm on the right with the sunglasses. xD

Buddy in the back seat couldn't keep his eyes open for more than an hour down the road. :P

sig-4051517.PzR3fAv.jpg

hey! You mind introducing me with your friend who's actually awake? 

jk jk jk. Nice pic :3

• Brohoof 1

@,

lol well, if you're somewhere in Ontario Canada, maybe. He's already taken though, if that's what you're thinking. xD

LOL! oh that's too bad, no wonder why he's taken... XD chill, I was kidding... I was up to no good anyways XD Edited by Infernus

Who knew there was such a thread? Well, time to show the world what I look like. Best of luck to me..

post-28540-0-89950800-1440778057_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-62338100-1440778119_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-53237300-1440778150_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-20069800-1440778182_thumb.jpg

I'm pretty full of myself. Let's see, the second picture was taken at a camp in California when I got up on stage in front of 2000+ people and rapped (one of the best things I've ever done). And yes, I do go hunting occasionally with my uncles (I designed their hunting logo for them since they were too lazy to get a "professional" artist to do it)

• Brohoof 8

@,

lol no worries, all chill here. I can attest though, he does get the ladies pretty easily. xD

Living with the guy is interesting at times, but I couldn't ask for a better room mate in all honesty.

Lol! I can see why xD. He seems cool, i bet you're cool too ^^
  • Brohoof 1

Hurt my forehead and my left face, I hope they heal up quickly.. my beautiful face T^T no worries its jk xD

I don't know why but I was giving a lot of pressure to my right eye xD

Feel the horror by looking at my ugly face.

post-29938-0-39229800-1440923949_thumb.jpg

Edited by Simon Teemo
  • Brohoof 10