Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Roughly a year ago, I considered posting a picture of myself. I have determined that I am most untraceable by my familiars so this is me at around 1 a.m. for some reason where I live, dishevelled and having a bad complexion day. Think I'll post a daytime picture in the future. Oh well, might as well disclose, I'm still a student.

Try not to retch.

• Brohoof 2

Me with my latest art piece! Wip, man lineart is really annoying, but coloring is a lot more frustrating. :lol:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The struggle. Such serious face.

The art.. it is.. what's the word..? Ah, yes, your style of art in particular is quite fascinating. 

I just took some pictures today because yolo :derp: Don't mind my messy mane, I had just got back from practice D:

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Why dost thou doubt thine self? Pardon me.. They are correct ya know. You are... how should I put this? You are, well, a good looking person, and you should - as they stated - have more confidence in yourself  ;)!

• Brohoof 2

Some friends and I out at the Park last Friday. I'm the big guy with the beard: 

sig-4072000.fVx4ER6.jpg

That giant blob sculpture is messing with my head  :blink:  It looks like your group is standing right in front of it, but then there are people who are clearly further back than you who are also in front of it.  I'm not entirely sure what to make of it...

• Brohoof 2