Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Thank you :3 I'm always changing the colours ...

Trust me, I know what you mean XD I also had way too many colours that I don't even know the exact number lol... Unfortunately, life does not allow me that anymore, so I have copper hair now in order to be "professional"

• Brohoof 2

I don't THINK  I posted this one before...

sig-4091069.FSrqvM5.jpg

You're still pretty damn cute. Lmao.

Sam Gideon here as I know I haven't talked to you since I changed my name, so I presumed that you probably wouldn't know who I was if I didn't tell you my past name.

• Brohoof 1

You're still pretty damn cute. Lmao.

Sam Gideon here as I know I haven't talked to you since I changed my name, so I presumed that you probably wouldn't know who I was if I didn't tell you my past name.

And yeah, I'm glad you told me xD

• Brohoof 1

You look.. oh my teemo. So handsome~ Please be my brother T^T  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Oh hey, another Asian person  :wacko:

And I just realized that so many of these pictures are of people with headphones on.

• Brohoof 2

@@Mightymags,

Great photo :) it's been so long since I last saw you. Awesome to see you again hope all is well with you too.  

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 8

@@Mightymags,

Great photo :) it's been so long since I last saw you. Awesome to see you again hope all is well with you too.  

attachicon.gifBlack.png

I'm ready for it to start feeling more cool and chilly outside. Waiting for Summer's End. It's a fact Summer *should* indeed end at the start of August and be feeling cool by then. 

Still just as stunning as ever  :grin2:

When you get comfortable in your bed but realize you still got hella homework to do. #relatable

sig-4096681.DCMzfxu.png

I think I love you lol

• Brohoof 3