Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I'm not good in photo's but should I post a picture of me? I look like my OC or I tried to make myself look like her :fluttershy:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

My hair is up in this picture I actually have bangs but they are curled in the picture :blush:

That picture was taken before I lost weight so I look fat :(

Everyone is beautiful for being who they are, that includes you ;) 

I'm not good in photo's but should I post a picture of me? I look like my OC or I tried to make myself look like her :fluttershy:

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

My hair is up in this picture I actually have bangs but they are curled in the picture :blush:

That picture was taken before I lost weight so I look fat :(

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww, you're really beautiful and you don't look fat at all.

• Brohoof 1

For those that don't know, a month ago i started training/an apprenticeship in the royal army. Last week was the end of my first introduction phase. At the end of it there is a family day where parents come and see their kids for the first time in over a month and see where they've been living. This is a picture of me on that day with my dad and my brother. Initially wasn't going to post this, but I came to the conclusion that an extremist wouldn't really care about a 17 year old brony, army or not! Also, standing to attention/uncomfortably because a Sargent walked behind my mum (one taking the picture) and stared into my eyes as he did. Any who, enjoy my ugly face as always!  :derp:

CC0Cm4W.jpg

• Brohoof 10

For those that don't know, a month ago i started training/an apprenticeship in the royal army. Last week was the end of my first introduction phase. At the end of it there is a family day where parents come and see their kids for the first time in over a month and see where they've been living. This is a picture of me on that day with my dad and my brother. Initially wasn't going to post this, but I came to the conclusion that an extremist wouldn't really care about a 17 year old brony, army or not! Also, standing to attention/uncomfortably because a Sargent walked behind my mum (one taking the picture) and stared into my eyes as he did. Any who, enjoy my ugly face as always!  :derp:

CC0Cm4W.jpg

You are incredible handsome :c 

• Brohoof 1

You are incredible handsome :c 

Lie! Wait till you see me without the head dress on!

• Brohoof 2

I'm not good in photo's but should I post a picture of me? I look like my OC or I tried to make myself look like her :fluttershy:attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

My hair is up in this picture I actually have bangs but they are curled in the picture :blush:That picture was taken before I lost weight so I look fat :(

OMS COUSIN!! :pinkie: You look gorgeous!! :pinkie: At some point I'll have to post one of the silly selfies we took together just this summer :lol: :lol:

Another pic of me with a hoodie, this time not hooded and not pony related. But the quality is better.

I wear my stethoscope because i just checked my pulse. :P

post-31596-0-41001800-1446728984_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Another pic of me with a hoodie, this time not hooded and not pony related. But the quality is better.

I wear my stethoscope because i just checked my pulse. :P

No offense but your voice sounds like you're 17 or something ^^;; Confused when I look at your picture xD

• Brohoof 1

No offense but your voice sounds like you're 17 or something ^^;; Confused when I look at your picture xD

You're actually the first who said that. Never thought about that to be honest. XD

• Brohoof 2

It's been awhile since I post a picture here. But since I have done everything busy. Here's a picture of me a year ago.

post-34610-0-10566300-1446734665_thumb.jpeg

This is taking place around Christmas. I'm small. Don't know why. Guess milk is good for your bones and growth.

• Brohoof 7

sig-4195889.CC0Cm4W.jpg

I agree with Simon. You are handsome, that's a given.

• Brohoof 2

Just a few pics I took recently

post-21098-0-52887400-1446751296_thumb.jpg

post-21098-0-22719100-1446751318_thumb.jpg

Edit:

Gee just scrolled through this thread and I swear.. people are getting more handsome and beautiful every time xP haha keep it up forums! :P

Edited by Wayzer
  • Brohoof 9

Gee just scrolled through this thread and I swear.. people are getting more handsome and beautiful every time xP haha keep it up forums! :P

Thank you. It's really hard to keep my hair like that. XD

• Brohoof 4