Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

*blushes deeply*... x3!!!!!!! *hides her face near your chest* I love you!!

Like Tara Strong? O.o well if you say so lol ^^ hope that's a good thing XD. And thanks :3

And I love You too <3 You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, my angel :blush:

*keeps looking*!! ;-;

• Brohoof 3

For all those people wondering how Christmas day plays out in my house hold:

Z6maZqP.png

Yea, we're not the most sociable people in the world........ (but which one am I?!)

• Brohoof 12

Hey, I've actually Decided to post a picture of myself up here, but on my way to do that, I've found the picture of me in my Space Marine outfit. Couple of my friends managed to spike my lemon juice and stuff me into the suit. Not really, i love putting on costumes people make for me. Admittedly one of them could have fit in the suit, but he wouldn't have been able to hold up the entire steel costume. I mean damn, the thing's comfy, but its heavy as hell.

03XPsON.jpg

Guy you see walking past is my Friend Steve. We were at an office building, they didn't let me come in the car because i bogged it down in the suit, and i couldn't get out of it without help. So i had to walk all the way there, and the all the way to one of their houses just to take it off. But it made a hell of a commotion with the public around me.

One guy even asked me if i was real.

I said:

'Yes brother, my chapter has used the powers of many a nascent psyker to cast me back through the void, to prevent the omnisiah from being destroyed, but in their haste, they had thrown me too far into the past. Now My mission is to do as the god-emperor would wish me to and find a way back, to keep his throne from falling, also I need rations, is this Kmart of the Imperium?'

I actually got tired of moving that thing really quickly, some guy had me jump in the back of his truck and drove me to my friend Fritz's joint. Knocking with that gauntlet though, that was awesome. I woke up his cat, and he was one of my friends that didn't help in the suit's creation. Also, I'll put a picture of myself, i.e my face, as soon as i can find the one of me in that suit, at a halloween party. That's a good picture, I can tell you.

I'm joking, I don't like halloween. But here's me and my tall friend Jack, who's roughly the same height as me, I'm on the right slouched a bit, so he appears taller. But he's two inches shorter. Also his boot soles are thicker. These ones were made of foam and leather jackets we'd cut and painted over. Also they made me cut my hair and shave, but i still have the beardlyest beard of all the beards my friends have!

LeBBmat.jpg

Also, Don't Complain about the blurryness, Will has the shakey hands of a meth cook on speed, and the lens was foggy. Plus those suits, though made of foam and leather, were stuffed with not only us but insulations stuff that made us cook. We weren't gonna stand there for another six minutes to die of dehydration so he could snap another, better adjusted pic.

So now I look a lot less bearded and long haired than my Avatar. How do you like me now?

(If you notice, my hair seems a lot brighter than chestnut, guess who doesn't buy light bulbs?)

Also, looking at this picture now reminds me of how much I really look like Fritz when I'm out in the sun.

But no, how do you all like my blurry, shaven mug? I don't take selfies and I bare let other people take my photo. So yeah, that's actually the best two shots of me you're going to get. One of me slouching and fuzzy, and the other of me standing straight and not facing the camera. But seriously those guys aren't going to stop bugging me to come back over there and put suits on. Every two days i recieve an email with a picture of a new full metal suit and gear for a space marine. It's gotten funny, I've got nearly two tons of space marine gear overseas, and when I finally manage to get back there for a holidary (Not counting christmas if you know me, I work all christmas/New years.)

Also, just after that shot, we went over to Jack's and they had me put on the black space marine suit and play a bunch of singing games. One which they filmed and sent to me was You're The Voice by John Farnham, another that i got top points on and acted along to, which made me look not only hilarious but epic, was one they programmed themselves with the song, Don't Pay The Ferryman, by Chris De Burgh.

I've got to find those clips. They're just awesome.

(Also, how appropriate that i put this up, immediately after a Legate of the Imperium Army.)

Edited by Lightbulb
  • Brohoof 10

sig-4291085.Z6maZqP.png

Yea, we're not the most sociable people in the world........ (but which one am I?!)

Hmm, the one who is wearing the orange and black jacket? :/

• Brohoof 1

Oh, Before I Forget, The Picture of me in the black Space Marine suit. The suit's eyes actually glow red, and the backpack is a battery which actually allows it to make some pretty damn cool noises.

Me and my RL friends are massive children, we're all over five foot five, and we're children in men's bodies. Also, wow, i got a steam notice that a poniverse event was starting.

• Brohoof 2

Hmm, the one who is wearing the orange and black jacket? :/

S#%* my identity has been revealed, procced with plan: hide *jumps into the nearest bush*
  • Brohoof 1

sig-4291085.Z6maZqP.png

1006605__safe_twilight+sparkle_comic_upv

I couldn't resist the temptation. Being serious though, looking noice right there, buzzy.

• Brohoof 5

sig-4291514.1006605__safe_twilight%20spa

I couldn't resist the temptation. Being serious though, looking noice right there, buzzy.

Im never going to get use to that name :/
  • Brohoof 3

Wow, not even filter's can hide myself

If you guys are wondering why I think I am a bit ugly, stare into my eyes, my left one is lazy, and I REALLY don't like it.

DZryvDn.jpg?1 

Cute.

Might as well show my face too, I suppose.

sig-4296869.npekoAT.jpg

Holy crap are you ever comparable to Markplier

• Brohoof 7

Wow, not even filter's can hide myself

If you guys are wondering why I think I am a bit ugly, stare into my eyes, my left one is lazy, and I REALLY don't like it.

sig-4297981.DZryvDn.jpg 

Holy crap are you ever comparable to Markplier

I'll take that as a compliment~ <3

• Brohoof 2

Went and did BBwarz with a friend of mine this past Sunday.

No pictures of the actual event, just one before such.

I have no shame in trying to replicate(to an extent) some photos.

sig-4286135.2rJn3mh.jpg

sig-4286135.otDkus4.png

Dude I love your jacket! I want one!

• Brohoof 2

I posted on here awhile ago and don't remember what picture I used, but here's a picture of my best friend and I cosplaying at BronyCon. I'm obviously the Rarity ;) 

attachicon.gifbrony.jpg

Wow. You're totally not hot as fuck or anything.

I'm totally not being sarcastic here.

But no, in all seriousness, you're hot as shit. Lmfao. Nice cosplay as well.

• Brohoof 3

Wow. You're totally not hot as fuck or anything.

I'm totally not being sarcastic here.

But no, in all seriousness, you're hot as shit. Lmfao. Nice cosplay as well.

Oh  :blush: that's very kind of you; thanks! On both compliments lol

• Brohoof 3

Hey, I've actually Decided to post a picture of myself up here, but on my way to do that, I've found the picture of me in my Space Marine outfit. Couple of my friends managed to spike my lemon juice and stuff me into the suit. Not really, i love putting on costumes people make for me. Admittedly one of them could have fit in the suit, but he wouldn't have been able to hold up the entire steel costume. I mean damn, the thing's comfy, but its heavy as hell.

sig-4300045.sig-4291401.03XPsON.jpg

Guy you see walking past is my Friend Steve. We were at an office building, they didn't let me come in the car because i bogged it down in the suit, and i couldn't get out of it without help. So i had to walk all the way there, and the all the way to one of their houses just to take it off. But it made a hell of a commotion with the public around me.

One guy even asked me if i was real.

I said:

'Yes brother, my chapter has used the powers of many a nascent psyker to cast me back through the void, to prevent the omnisiah from being destroyed, but in their haste, they had thrown me too far into the past. Now My mission is to do as the god-emperor would wish me to and find a way back, to keep his throne from falling, also I need rations, is this Kmart of the Imperium?'

I actually got tired of moving that thing really quickly, some guy had me jump in the back of his truck and drove me to my friend Fritz's joint. Knocking with that gauntlet though, that was awesome. I woke up his cat, and he was one of my friends that didn't help in the suit's creation. Also, I'll put a picture of myself, i.e my face, as soon as i can find the one of me in that suit, at a halloween party. That's a good picture, I can tell you.

I'm joking, I don't like halloween. But here's me and my tall friend Jack, who's roughly the same height as me, I'm on the right slouched a bit, so he appears taller. But he's two inches shorter. Also his boot soles are thicker. These ones were made of foam and leather jackets we'd cut and painted over. Also they made me cut my hair and shave, but i still have the beardlyest beard of all the beards my friends have!

sig-4300045.sig-4291401.LeBBmat.jpg

Also, Don't Complain about the blurryness, Will has the shakey hands of a meth cook on speed, and the lens was foggy. Plus those suits, though made of foam and leather, were stuffed with not only us but insulations stuff that made us cook. We weren't gonna stand there for another six minutes to die of dehydration so he could snap another, better adjusted pic.

So now I look a lot less bearded and long haired than my Avatar. How do you like me now?

(If you notice, my hair seems a lot brighter than chestnut, guess who doesn't buy light bulbs?)

Also, looking at this picture now reminds me of how much I really look like Fritz when I'm out in the sun.

But no, how do you all like my blurry, shaven mug? I don't take selfies and I bare let other people take my photo. So yeah, that's actually the best two shots of me you're going to get. One of me slouching and fuzzy, and the other of me standing straight and not facing the camera. But seriously those guys aren't going to stop bugging me to come back over there and put suits on. Every two days i recieve an email with a picture of a new full metal suit and gear for a space marine. It's gotten funny, I've got nearly two tons of space marine gear overseas, and when I finally manage to get back there for a holidary (Not counting christmas if you know me, I work all christmas/New years.)

Also, just after that shot, we went over to Jack's and they had me put on the black space marine suit and play a bunch of singing games. One which they filmed and sent to me was You're The Voice by John Farnham, another that i got top points on and acted along to, which made me look not only hilarious but epic, was one they programmed themselves with the song, Don't Pay The Ferryman, by Chris De Burgh.

I've got to find those clips. They're just awesome.

(Also, how appropriate that i put this up, immediately after a Legate of the Imperium Army.)

Wow, these Cosplay are really amazing.  :o

before work todaaaay

sig-4300045.sig-4295965.Oq8q6Q5.jpg

Wow, beautiful. ^^

I posted on here awhile ago and don't remember what picture I used, but here's a picture of my best friend and I cosplaying at BronyCon. I'm obviously the Rarity ;)

sig-4300045.attachicon.gifbrony.jpg

Really beautiful cosplays. You both look gorgeous (and I like the green moustache XD).  :grin2: 

Edited by IronM17
  • Brohoof 4