Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

So I was sitting under my tree about to take a selfie, and then this dumb human comes along and photobombs it. -_-'

He blocked my good antler, too.

sig-4301237.23606684349_458dc0d6c8_z.jpg

How did you get a picture that close without it rocketing of in fear like they always do when I see deer (I think they're called like that in English, I hope :o)? :blink:

anyway

TaltlCB.jpg

Bit late but here's a picture of me during Christmas

• Brohoof 10

How did you get a picture that close without it rocketing of in fear like they always do when I see deer (I think they're called like that in English, I hope :o)? :blink:

anyway

TaltlCB.jpg

Bit late but here's a picture of me during Christmas

This was taken in Nara, Japan, where the deer are wild but have grown so accustomed to humans that they will approach you if you have basically any food on you (especially deer crackers and maps- yeah, they have specially made crackers you can feed them :) ). They really don't mind you petting them at all (unless you touch their antlers, I can kinda see why they don't like that), much less you taking photos with them.

• Brohoof 3

This was taken in Nara, Japan, where the deer are wild but have grown so accustomed to humans that they will approach you if you have basically any food on you (especially deer crackers and maps- yeah, they have specially made crackers you can feed them :) ). They really don't mind you petting them at all (unless you touch their antlers, I can kinda see why they don't like that), much less you taking photos with them.

Wow that's actually very awesome! I've always wanted to go on a trip to Japan sometime, now I definitely wanna that's like kind of really awesome ^^

• Brohoof 3

My first post since returning to the forums. Here is a picture of me with my cat with my new iPhone that I got for Christmas. I was unable to flip the picture.

Edited by Vertigo_95
  • Brohoof 7

My first post since returning to the forums. Here is a picture of me with my cat with my new iPhone that I got for Christmas. I was unable to flip the picture.

Cute cat, adorable picture ^w^

• Brohoof 3

Here I come, I shall present to you all the new and improved blue/green haired Jevgeniy :3 (the only thing i like about myself atm is my hair lmao)

Click to get scared!

WHHDlBq.png
I mean I look good don't you think?  :icwudt:

CZ1Z6eK.png
Not anymore now (subtle way to hide your jaw, put your hand in front of it, it works, tumblr approved 100% B) )

BBE6uyb.png

Additional pic with my signature tilted head pose xD

(Yeah I took those in class, I know I'm a bad boy :lie: )

• Brohoof 10

Huh, I haven't posted a picture of myself before. I guess I can push this forward.

2r7yext.jpg

I won't lie. I think I look freaking terrible in this pic. But I guess I should leave the hate comments up to y'all. XD

• Brohoof 9