Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

3 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

Hackers, e.t.c.

I can tell you how I look like.

My eyes are light blue.

Hair is long, wavy and light brownish golden.

@Summerlicious Breeze 

@Hieroklicious

you look sooooo similar. TOLD You DIDNT I? 

Orangeish blondeish hair, blueish eyes.

:D

that's not how hackers work XD it would be another word that we are looking for here. 

• Brohoof 1

Which is?

I would if I could, don’t think my parents would be happy about it me plus I don’t have any nice pictures on this ipad of mine, and. People will judge me.

I know roblox has hackers, I dont play it.

Edited by Naturelicious Tune

@Naturelicious Tune

The most accurate word for exposing an image would be...."kidnappers" or "molesters" would be more adequate  hackers just steal information through complicated code-web tinkering. 

No one is telling you to do it. :D if want do it if you don't well..that's a shame, seems like you could be quite the cute fella (boy or girl)

• Brohoof 3

@Naturelicious Tune

Not many would judge you. You don't have to do it if you don't like it. But hackers can't do anything with you face, really. I'm not a hacker or much into network processing, but from basic algorithmic and how computers work i can tell that they can't do anything with your face other people who aren't hackers can't do. aswell. Which is view the picture and safe it. UNLESS you use your face as authentication somewhere but i don't think you are part of the high level governing services, are you?

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 3

24 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

@Naturelicious Tune

Not many would judge you. You don't have to do it if you don't like it. But hackers can't do anything with you face, really. I'm not a hacker or much into network processing, but from basic algorithmic and how computers work i can tell that they can't do anything with your face other people who aren't hackers can't do. aswell. Which is view the picture and safe it. UNLESS you use your face as authentication somewhere but i don't think you are part of the high level governing services, are you?

Uh...no?

28 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Naturelicious Tune

The most accurate word for exposing an image would be...."kidnappers" or "molesters" would be more adequate  hackers just steal information through complicated code-web tinkering. 

No one is telling you to do it. :D if want do it if you don't well..that's a shame, seems like you could be quite the cute fella (boy or girl)

I’m a girl, and I’m not cute. Everyone says that :glimmer:

If everyone says it then everyone thinks you are. "Cute" is a property that depends on the viewer. If a majority of people says you are cute, they are likely to be right. Though, all we can say is that your OC is cute and your personality is. ;)

Edited by FizzyGreen
  • Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, Sherem said:

@Naturelicious Tune

then you are cute! all the Pega sisters I have met so fare are sooo cute XD

Name one

18 minutes ago, FizzyGreen said:

If everyone says it then everyone thinks you are. "Cute" is a property that depends on the viewer. If a majority of people says you are cute, they are likely to be right. Though, all we can say is that your OC is cute and your personality is. ;)

Aww thanks, I’m flattered. And I’m not cute. 

When I read that I felt you were google.

1 hour ago, Cash In said:

It seems that I'm younger than most people on the forum. 

Screencaps from a video recording I was in yesterday, since I couldn't find a decent photo. 

Behold fellow bronies and pegasisters,  my childish soul. 

Reveal hidden contents

Screenshot_20180109-231114.thumb.png.20594d90bb2c95861d2e50b2b1ad25aa.png

Screenshot_20180109-125703.thumb.png.477f98385e4a40e27c19d92803b60917.png

I still have the face of a 12 year old . 

You're cute ;)

2 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

Looking good! What color are your eyes, tho? They look greyish green

Teal eyes, and I also have black glasses so these are my old ones!