Mint Petal

13 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

Cool!

When I'm wet my eyes look Grayish.

Also Thanks  for the conpliment!

Edited by Guest

21 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

Wet? As in swimming?

It's so weird, sometimes my eyes almost become brown when I'm wet, like right after I get out of the shower. I actually have pale green eyes. Other times when I'm wet they just look gray-green. 

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Lucky Bolt said:

It's so weird, sometimes my eyes almost become brown when I'm wet, like right after I get out of the shower. I actually have pale green eyes. Other times when I'm wet they just look gray-green. 

I’m starting to wish my eyes changed color :P

But my ex best friend has light green eyes and if you look at her eyes closely, you can actually see the pupil growing bigger and smaller.

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Naturelicious Tune said:

I’m starting to wish my eyes changed color :P

But my ex best friend has light green eyes and if you look at her eyes closely, you can actually see the pupil growing bigger and smaller.

I like to do that in the mirror sometimes, watch my pupil grow and shrink. :lol: Yeah I do weird stuff when I'm bored. :P

My brother's eyes are really unique. He has light green eyes with hazel coloring close to the pupil, and my sister has blue-green eyes. I also have a ring of blue-green around mine as well. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

19 hours ago, Misscellanio said:

Went skiing again for the 5th/6th year with friends and family! I'm the one with the orange and also picked up the My Little Pony movie at Target today!!! :D

IMG_0715.JPG

waking up.jpg

Whoaaaa you look like my uncle. :wacko: Like, a lot. 

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I like to do that in the mirror sometimes, watch my pupil grow and shrink. :lol: Yeah I do weird stuff when I'm bored. :P

My brother's eyes are really unique. He has light green eyes with hazel coloring close to the pupil, and my sister has blue-green eyes. I also have a ring of blue-green around mine as well. :squee:

That’s only the second time I’ve heard of your brother’s eyes. A friend of mine has green eyes with hazel closing to the pupil. I don’t think you’ll find that alot.

2 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Maybe he is your uncle :toldya::huh:

3 hours ago, iceestarz said:

What up duuuuudes. Just got my hair trimmed and reshaved. 79117732-EEAF-49DB-B063-DB8310F22A4C.thumb.jpeg.0cd6b1122eca66275ddc22ac5b73e9d2.jpeg

Your rocking it! I’ve never been that much of a fan of short hair but this one suits you really well:pinkie:

59 minutes ago, Naturelicious Tune said:

Your rocking it! I’ve never been that much of a fan of short hair but this one suits you really well:pinkie:

Thank you! I totally understand. It’s really hard for females to pull off and/or feel comfortable with short hair. I wasn’t sure how I would look when I chopped my super long hair a couple years ago. But I’m so happy I took that plunge, short hair is the best thing that’s ever happened to my head. :P

• Brohoof 2

4 hours ago, iceestarz said:

Thank you! I totally understand. It’s really hard for females to pull off and/or feel comfortable with short hair. I wasn’t sure how I would look when I chopped my super long hair a couple years ago. But I’m so happy I took that plunge, short hair is the best thing that’s ever happened to my head. :P

I've noticed girls have a really rough time with that - but not all. Looks quite nice ims. 

• Brohoof 2

37 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Huh well I never knew my uncle was a brony. :dash::lol:

If I knew you in real life I probably wouldn’t have guessed you were a brony, it’s a trait that runs in the family. Being able to keep it a secret :P 

17 hours ago, .Wolfe. said:

That hair tho :lol:

Thank you!

16 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Upload a pic of him!!! Let me see

• Brohoof 2

3 hours ago, Misscellanio said:

Thank you!

Upload a pic of him!!! Let me see

I totally would, the only problem is I don't have any pictures of him. :( He isn't my biological uncle, and I don't get to see him very much, so that's why. But he has the same long black hair that you have, also the same eyes and face. I mean, I'm actually wondering if you aren't really him. :okiedokieloki: That's how much you two look alike. :wacko:

• Brohoof 2

got my hair cut short - fail pic of me at work (my selfie cam is still broken, so excuse the myspace style ones)

20180110_100838_by_stormblaze_pegasus-db

having the front trimmed a bit as it turned out longer than I wanted and is just annoying LOL

• Brohoof 4

20 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

I totally would, the only problem is I don't have any pictures of him. :( He isn't my biological uncle, and I don't get to see him very much, so that's why. But he has the same long black hair that you have, also the same eyes and face. I mean, I'm actually wondering if you aren't really him. :okiedokieloki: That's how much you two look alike. :wacko:

I'm not familiar with having any non-biological niblings. So maybe not XD

Go to his social media or something. What if he's my doppelganger?