Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

18 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

You ever accidentally snap an accidental picture of yourself that actually turned out really good, like professional grade? :laugh: Well that happened today. I was actually telling my brother how dumb Snapchat filters are in this picture and didn’t realize I took it until I looked back at the screen. And I was like hey that ain’t half bad. :D About time I posted an updated picture of myself on here anyhow. Enjoy :P

128407EA-550F-401E-BAD2-E0B9B0C0F2BF.thumb.jpeg.f877c63f7db19d7aeef35123fae3c665.jpeg

You look beautiful in this one, Lucky!~ :wub:

1 hour ago, Lucky Bolt said:

You ever accidentally snap an accidental picture of yourself that actually turned out really good, like professional grade? :laugh: Well that happened today. I was actually telling my brother how dumb Snapchat filters are in this picture and didn’t realize I took it until I looked back at the screen. And I was like hey that ain’t half bad. :D About time I posted an updated picture of myself on here anyhow. Enjoy :P

128407EA-550F-401E-BAD2-E0B9B0C0F2BF.thumb.jpeg.f877c63f7db19d7aeef35123fae3c665.jpeg

My God.....

1 hour ago, AveryGamerDude said:

Oh my gosh I swear you look almost just like one of my best friends/former manager :o

lol, I guess I just have one of those faces. :blush:;)

On 5/28/2019 at 10:38 PM, Stardust* said:

Most recent pic. :blush:

D8885681-8CA9-469B-AE2B-A115A3934F45.jpeg

Bout time I finally saw your face! Nice to finally see you. :)

• Brohoof 1