Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I believe Crispy has broken the bridge to awesomeness, and nopony else can pass it anymore because the levelgap is too high...

Edited by Ouker

I believe Crispy has broken the bridge to awesomeness, and nopony else can pass it anymore because the levelgap is too high...

I don't know if I want to pass it at thispoint. :blink:

Nah. I just like to make people laugh and have a good time. I'm no more awesome than any of ya'll.

how i take pic to post?

You can either find an existing picture of you from the internet and post it like this:

[ img ] picture url [ /img ]

Or, you can use the attachment system. Hit the button that says "More Reply Options", go to Attachments, and upload a picture from your computer. :)

Don't think I didn't think about it, but Salvation Army had dresses that fit and no Santa suits.

Slightly more normal picture inbound.

Sister person has an iPhone with picture things. She told me to put an overly happy face on. Results.

post-27-0-31632600-1322298568_thumb.jpg

I'm only slightly disappointed that your mustache isn't really a bracket.

I used to have a much fuller mustache a while back, then my GF at the time made me shave it...

Then the bitch err... lovely woman I'm no longer sharing relations with left. Now I'm trying to restore my stache to it's former glory!

Shame... if I never shaved it I probably could've stylized it into a bracket :(

I've also noticed that the stache connected to the glasses is not even a Left Bracket... it's more of a Right Bracket... :blush:

Also unlike my logo/alias I am not a red head. But brown made my logo look ugly! And in the Web Dev class I was taking it required I pick 3 main colors for my website so I went with Grey, Orange, and Black!

Children all over the world are let down.

I apologize, let this be a lesson to all you children... never fall in love. Or more accurately NEVER EVER shave your stache for love!

• Brohoof 2

I apologize, let this be a lesson to all you children... never fall in love. Or more accurately NEVER EVER shave your stache for love!

You've seen my face in this thread. I also learned that the hard way, but never again.