Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

I.. I look weird and awkward though....  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:  :blush:

You're blind and crazy for thinking that. xD

Are you kidding me? You really like my hair parted? ^_^ Gahhh! 

HEY THAT'S AN INSULT!! :angry: Why would you think that about yourself? :( If anything I should be the one doubting myself not you, I think I'm pretty ugly honestly, but you look great :D

• Brohoof 1

HEY THAT'S AN INSULT!! :angry: Why would you think that about yourself? :( If anything I should be the one doubting myself not you, I think I'm pretty ugly honestly, but you look great :D

Oh fine! I'll stop now! ^_^ If you really want to know why I'm always like this, I'll tell you on Skype. :( 

You're not ugly Misty Pie. Me and the majority of the forums know that. ;) But thank you. I accept your compliment now. :)

• Brohoof 1

One is entitled to believe they are as ugly or beautiful as they want.

Unless they look like Cameron Diaz. Then it's like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Me? I'm ugly. It's like Quasimodo up in here.

• Brohoof 2

Oh fine! I'll stop now! ^_^ If you really want to know why I'm always like this, I'll tell you on Skype. :(

You're not ugly Misty Pie. Me and the majority of the forums know that. ;) But thank you. I accept your compliment now. :)

Yeah tell me tomorrow :(

The majority phsst yeah right ^_^ Good :D

• Brohoof 1

One is entitled to believe they are as ugly or beautiful as they want.

Unless they look like Cameron Diaz. Then it's like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU.

Me? I'm ugly. It's like Quasimodo up in here.

You're forgetting one thing, Quasimodo had a heart of gold and on top of that he got the girl as well as became a hero among his people despite his looks.  :)

I know I cant speak for everybody but, me personally would rather have someone with a heart of gold and an amazing personality rather than good looks. 

I can almost  guarantee you that there's at least one girl out there who is looking for a guy like that so, keep your hopes up, continue to be you and I bet she will come ah-walt-sing down your way.  :D 

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 2

You're forgetting one thing, Quasimodo had a heart of gold and on top of that he got the girl as well as became a hero among his people despite his looks.  :)

I know I cant speak for everybody but, me personally would rather have someone with a heart of gold and an amazing personality rather than good looks. 

I can almost  guarantee you that there's at least one girl out there who is looking for a guy like that so, keep your hopes up, continue to be you and I bet she will come ah-walt-sing down your way.  :D 

Amen to that man

Unfortunately for me it's coupled with the heart of Frolo. I SCARE PEOPLE. :lol:

Edited by Discordian
  • Brohoof 2

Unfortunately for me it's coupled with the heart of Frolo. I SCARE PEOPLE. :lol:

Lol sorry I brohoofed this I'm on my iPad it was accidental. I think I've seen a picture of you on here you don't scare people away, lol.

Lol sorry I brohoofed this I'm on my iPad it was accidental. I think I've seen a picture of you on here you don't scare people away, lol.

So far I've only posted pictures of when I was all gussied up. No one's seen me on my normal day. I hermit myself away most days. :lol:

acceptcompliments.jpg

YOU SAYIN' I'M UGLY!? I AM THOROUGHLY OFFENDED! *Block*

Obligatory :lol:

• Brohoof 2