Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)

I just pictured like Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, standing and posing with like mirrors and like primping themselves while the bad guys stand there confused "Uh aren't we going to fight?" then one of the girls goes "Hold on, oh my gosh, I am doing my mascara here, god" and then my imagination took over and turned it into twerking power rangers, I need to be stopped. 

Also yeah I know what you mean, I mean I dig dudes, but some of the guys I have dated needed more makeup then I did, not like super cake face, but maybe some foundation or powder or something. 

that is some hack of an imagination XD no competing to that one! :P

You don't look like each other that much :o

Nice pic though :)

Acutally fraternal twins can be as different as normal brothers and sisters can be, the only thing they have to have in common is their age. :squee:

Edited by Wayzer
  • Brohoof 3

img-2503078-1-Red_Fraggle.jpg

The most recent picture I could find.

Dayum baby; You be lookin fine as heck ;) 

that is some hack of an imagination XD no competing to that one! :P

Acutally fraternal twins can be as different as normal brothers and sisters can be, the only thing they have to have in common is their age. :squee:

I do my best to be SO IMAGINATIVE THAT IT HURTS 

• Brohoof 2

She thinks she's cool....  :okiedokielokie:

post-6322-0-71392800-1397097293_thumb.jpg

I got a Fluttershy plushie earlier today! She isn't very high quality but I sorta don't have a job right now. So this will have to do in the meantime. I am pretty excited to add her to my collection of pony merch though :)

Edited by Space Woona
  • Brohoof 11

image_zps85c56c9c.jpg

My beard continues to grow longer, and still I take terrible pictures. Doesn't help that I'm wet in this pic.

Some day, my beard will be long (and possibly ethereal), and maybe, provided Hell freezes over, I'll take a decent picture.

Edited by GottlosMann
  • Brohoof 5

I've posted in here before but I recently cut more than 8 inches off my hair and got my nose pierced, so here's an updated version...complete with sassy flower crown :D

flowercrown_zps7fb77b11.jpg

• Brohoof 4

here's me and my gorgeous, perfect Chevette <3 (yes i realize I have a nose and whiskers drawn on)

2e66c5e6c640ed3ffe88a7726a610eeb.png

She thinks she's cool....  :okiedokielokie:

attachicon.gifPicture 17.jpg

I got a Fluttershy plushie earlier today! She isn't very high quality but I sorta don't have a job right now. So this will have to do in the meantime. I am pretty excited to add her to my collection of pony merch though :)

I swear bro, you are looking different on every pic I saw XD so is it a custom made plush or you bought it? XD if it is the latter one what brand is it?

ALL ABOARD THE SEASON 4 DUCK FACE TRAIN, CHOO CHOO!!!!!!!!!  B) 

WIN_20140411_110607_zps9b136da5.jpg

Aw yeah, lookin' fabulous.  :comeatus: 

• Brohoof 10