Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

One day I'll post a picture of myself. One day when the lighting's correct and someone else takes it. One day.
As a rule of thumb, the most picture worthy moments are the ones when you have much better things to do and taking pictures is not in mind. 
  • Brohoof 2

As a rule of thumb, the most picture worthy moments are the ones when you have much better things to do and taking pictures is not in mind. 

It feels like you pulled this out of my head.

Bravo.

• Brohoof 1

I swear bro, you are looking different on every pic I saw XD

You didn't hear? I'm a shapeshifter ;)

so is it a custom made plush or you bought it? XD if it is the latter one what brand is it?

And nah, it's just a $3 plushie that I found at Walmart. I think the brand is Funrise. Something like that. Anyway, not super high quality. I hope to have a custom made one. One of these days lol

• Brohoof 1

You didn't hear? I'm a shapeshifter ;)

And nah, it's just a $3 plushie that I found at Walmart. I think the brand is Funrise. Something like that. Anyway, not super high quality. I hope to have a custom made one. One of these days lol

yeah custom made ones are the best, though I've got to say some of the build a bear ones who aren't really that expensive are quite cool too

• Brohoof 2

yeah custom made ones are the best, though I've got to say some of the build a bear ones who aren't really that expensive are quite cool too

Yeah but it's Build a Bear. Like, it's something lotsa people are gonna have. Although they don't cost $300 like some of the hand made custom plushies. At the same time, by buying a custom plushie, my money doesn't got to a giant corporation. Something like this would be ideal :squee:

• Brohoof 1

Yeah but it's Build a Bear. Like, it's something lotsa people are gonna have. Although they don't cost $300 like some of the hand made custom plushies. At the same time, by buying a custom plushie, my money doesn't got to a giant corporation. Something like this would be ideal :squee:

dang that one is awesome!

Another silly pic of our endocrinology class from a long time ago a few weeks back. I'm the Asian guy trying to prick my friend with a lancet. 

What?! I was on a sugar high!

1655855_10203512705197636_33535209996396

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 9

Dude, I'm jelly, that looks like an awesome class. Have you ever told your prof that he should grow his hair out and go for the Einstein look?

He's old... We shouldn't be saying those things xD. Plus, he's got dry humour, so I'm too afraid of his response. 

And it's one of our university classes :P A nice and awesome bunch :)

Dat iz a cigar-shaped-perfume... Not the other way around :)post-19589-0-71388400-1397424258_thumb.jpg

(Pimple power- I hav more pimples than u :P )

Edited by lordav
  • Brohoof 3

Had a great weekend with :wub: 

post-9921-0-75158500-1397427643_thumb.jpg

Sorry I posted this terrible one, but we never took a better one. #sorrynotsorry

Edited by Mightymags
  • Brohoof 6