Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Been a while since I've looked at this thread, but I thought I'd post my outfit from school the other day since I thought it was pretty spiffy  :) (It was supposed to be "formal friday")

You are hot.

(edited)

Hmmm...  I was being paranoid shy (and considerate to you gentle folk) when I posted just my hand lol, but I think this topic could use some creepy-ing up:

post-26550-0-17769400-1400709440_thumb.jpg

I swear I made a genuine attempt to shave. xD  And, thankfully, I had the shades lying around.  The best part of this pic, undoubtedly, is that it appears as though little Peanuts-esque Lovecraft is glancing up at the pretty pony.  And yes, that is a Windwaker poster behind me.  Be jealous!

*Has to actually press "Add Reply" now...  Hurrrr...*

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 2

Hmmm...  I was being paranoid shy (and considerate to you gentle folk) when I posted just my hand lol, but I think this topic could use some creepy-ing up:

attachicon.gifGahhhh.jpg

I swear I made a genuine attempt to shave. xD  And, thankfully, I had the shades lying around.  The best part of this pic, undoubtedly, is that it appears as though little Peanuts-esque Lovecraft is glancing up at the pretty pony.  And yes, that is a Windwaker poster behind me.  Be jealous!

*Has to actually press "Add Reply" now...  Hurrrr...*

You remind me a bit of TheLivingTombstone..

Unsure of what to post so I will just post them both :blush: so here is me.

6dO95oY.png

1SqJJ7m.png

you sure do got some purdy eyes.

Well... I just came back from hairdresser with that bush on my head finally gone, so... why not post a picture of myself? :v 

(I was on the parking, I don't use phone when I drive xD)

post-19193-0-84341800-1400751340_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

you guys do realize this is dangerous right?

This is why 95% of mine are in Balaclava  :P

It is potentially dangerous, but less so on a website such as this. Much better than a place like .... 4chan

• Brohoof 1

This is why 95% of mine are in Balaclava  :P

It is potentially dangerous, but less so on a website such as this. Much better than a place like .... 4chan

4Chan. That's a word I haven't heard in a while. /Obiwanmeme
  • Brohoof 1

Driving a car is dangerous. Riding amusement park rides is dangerous. It's a risk you take or don't. Most people these days have FB or Twitter or Instagram with pics. That's just the world we live in.

It is. But if we'd hesitate from doing anything that is dangerous even a bit then we all would live in cages. I understand Your concern and appreciate it, but don't worry, really :) Besides I have my pictures on facebook etc, it's not really different from posting them on forum xD Keep calm and *huuug* :3 

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm a 230 pound, 5'8", 21 year old man who's also a horror fanatic and collects giant knives.

qnpGwZw.png

I'm the last person anybody would want to mess with.

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 3