mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Those guns tho 

Them guns indeed... :P  

Two of them are real, one is a replica lol 

@@Arini,

Somehow you remind me of a short hair Amanda Seyfried XD  

Oh really? x3 I can kinda see it.

I think it's because the braided pony tails make my hair look short. 

A friend of mine said the hair reminds him of Yotsuba. 

Update? 

Weirdo green hair now.  :yay:

o.o

*blush*

If only green hair or at least blue hair would look good on me. (PS That hair hit a weak spot on me, I LOVE these special hairtypes. :3 (Got somebody in my class with Purple hair and one with Pink hair, they look adorable. :3))

• Brohoof 1

Digging the Iron Maiden and "Classy" posters. I need them...

Thanks :D The Octavia print, as well as the original Spitfire painting (my design that I commissioned from him, and is really an Iron Maiden reference of its own) that's partially obscured and a Lyra print off in another part of the room were all done by a local brony. This guy! IceRoadLion If you talk to him, he might be willing to sell you prints :)

The Iron Maiden cloth poster was bought on Ebay. You could probably find one if you looked.

dude you look awesome  :ooh:  I wish I looked more like u

Thanks. >.> But really, you should strive to look like me. I'm fat >.<

Edited by tehAgg
  • Brohoof 1

Thanks. >.> But really, you should strive to look like me. I'm fat >.<

Eh, better than being skinny. I got a bit of chub and I lack muscle but apparently I'm "average" even though I feel fat.

Eh, better than being skinny. I got a bit of chub and I lack muscle but apparently I'm "averageg" even though I feel fat.

I'm 5'9" and weigh 290. I wear a XXL and I'm regrettably on my way to a XXXL...sigh...

I'm actively working to prevent that though, with the first order of business being the reigning in of my appetite. Trying to shrink my stomach a little bit by eating less at meals and avoiding big snacks. 

I've got plenty of XL shirts I'd love to be able to wear again :3

Edited by tehAgg

Update? 

Weirdo green hair now.  :yay:

Nice! Looks very good on you!

I had light pastel green hair once and I loved it.

I had light purple/lilac hair up until a few weeks ago, but I had to dye it brown...time for it to get healthy again, I've been dying it for too many years.

Oh and I love your eyes btw :P and you're very pretty.

• Brohoof 2

I'm 5'9" and weigh 290. I wear a XXL and I'm regrettably on my way to a XXXL...sigh...

I'm actively working to prevent that though, with the first order of business being the reigning in of my appetite. Trying to shrink my stomach a little bit by eating less at meals and avoiding big snacks. 

I've got plenty of XL shirts I'd love to be able to wear again :3

Unless you're emo its hard to lose weight by eating less. I was in a huge rut and lost 20+ pounds from starvation once. Minimal exercise is needed, although you don't need to "work out" just like a jog or a bike ride or something. Doesn't have to be intense.

Nice! Looks very good on you!

I had light pastel green hair once and I loved it.

I had light purple/lilac hair up until a few weeks ago, but I had to dye it brown...time for it to get healthy again, I've been dying it for too many years.

Oh and I love your eyes btw :P and you're very pretty.

Thanks so much! I really miss dying my hair, I haven'y done it for about a year and a half. I actually plan on doing it a light purple next! :D

• Brohoof 1