Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Just some pics from Comic Con down here. I went as Scarlet Witch :catface: Sorry if I burn your eyes with my hideousness, I look like such a child :blush:

attachicon.gif1908155_406586802855083_2506660981442805433_n.jpg

Looking lovely there :proud: and is that you on the IRON THRONE :o???? I'm soo jeally right now  :okiedokielokie:

Looking lovely there :proud: and is that you on the IRON THRONE :o???? I'm soo jeally right now :okiedokielokie:

Thankies :squee: And yeah there was a bit of Game of Thrones promotion going on from a cable company here so they had an Iron Throne :pinkie:

You two

You're pictures are not showing up

Do it right

lol, when I first checked, the picture from Stardust Balance was broken, but EmiliaBoneca's worked. Now, Stardust Balance's works but EmiliaBoneca's are broken...

• Brohoof 2

Do it right

derpy_my_computer__icon__by_talonfox-d4u

Am I doing it right?? D: D:

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Well one of them was a selfie from my sister's graduation and the other was taken at Comic Con >.<

Btw I'm sorry if the pics don't show or have an issue.. I'm no expert here ..

Edited by Violet_S
  • Brohoof 13

post-6246-0-73541900-1433284139_thumb.png

Just a recent picture of me

Taking a bit of a drive tonight probably going to see if I can get out and do something fun for a change.

• Brohoof 8

Thankies :squee: And yeah there was a bit of Game of Thrones promotion going on from a cable company here so they had an Iron Throne :pinkie:

Nice :D. I would have loved going there :D

Well one of them was a selfie from my sister's graduation and the other was taken at Comic Con >.<

Btw I'm sorry if the pics don't show or have an issue.. I'm no expert here ..

Damn.... that's all I have to say :P

Really it was just walking around and looking at stuff, nothing special :P

It doesn't matter if it was special or not, company matters ^^ And it would be nice to meet You irl :3

I doubt you'll ever get to though :(

Unless you happen to have the craziest chance of running into someone from the forums who happened to live in the same town. Strangely enough happened me and was the only person I got to meet from the forums. And that person had my very same first name.... what are the odds of that?

Unless you happen to have the craziest chance of running into someone from the forums who happened to live in the same town. Strangely enough happened me and was the only person I got to meet from the forums. And that person had my very same first name.... what are the odds of that?

No one from the forums lives here though, I can most certainly say that ^_^

Who knows ;)? *Hugs*

Unless anyone's willing to visit me in Cali once I move, I won't be seeing any of you -_- I'm not worth buying a plane ticket for :sunny:

• Brohoof 1

Unless anyone's willing to visit me in Cali once I move, I won't be seeing any of you I'm not worth buying a plane ticket for

Don't say that, it would be very interesting to meet you :D. A lot of fun as well :)