Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Here's me waiting for the elevator.

post-34610-0-67870000-1445931937_thumb.jpeg

I actually just waiting for my neighbors to give me some candy for my school Halloween day. But I'm bored and I posted this pic. My mom shoot this pic for me.

• Brohoof 4

This is me walking on the road.

post-34610-0-03845500-1446034784_thumb.jpeg

Why am I wearing a suit and a winter coat? Cause it's cold for some reason. And I'm from a hot place. What just happened today? This was taking place yesterday i think.

• Brohoof 4

Apparently I've changed recently, so here's another picture:

YJ1ZvjD.jpg

Ah, an ironed blazer is a happy blazer. xD

This picture actually reminded me that I need to finish painting my wall :derp:

Edited by Nectar
  • Brohoof 7

I'm dressing up as Jason Voorhees from Friday the 13th Part VI Jason Lives this Halloween, the costume itself isn't finished yet, there are things like the attachments on the belt that need to be done, but otherwise it's a badass looking costume.

post-32656-0-47719100-1446274922_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I had quite the night tonight. To be honest, I think this was the only time I've been dropped off at a church and liked it. Basically, the church my father goes to was having this "zombie apocalypse" thing called undead. At first, I had no idea what was going on. All I knew was I needed a Nerf gun, which I had to go buy last minute.

Anyway, the whole story was taking place on a "military base" - or the church. One moment, I'm standing there listening to some guy talk about nonsense, the next, there are "walkers" coming through almost every door except one. What happens when you have over 200 high school students trying to cram through a single door? Chaos, that's what. 

I was forced into the wall, hitting my head on a metal box and scraping my body on the rough surface of the wall. I eventually got out of the predicament and proceeded to follow my "team" and complete some tasks...Our group leader went missing, which was a planned thing, and I was forced to become the leader. 

At the end of the night, I walked out with an aching body. My feet are pretty sore from running most of the night, my legs are sore from going full sprint about 8 times, and I've lost my voice. Oh, that and I can't feel my hands because it's like 35 degrees.

But hey, I got this pretty cool shirt!

post-28540-0-51244700-1446276784_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-46827100-1446276804_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 6

ah picture threads.. my favourite :)

here is me, in all my yellow light glory hahaha :P

also made a banner, I use it on various sites.. kinda calvin kleinish..

sig-4181454.1443308992sd-21.jpg

Dude... I really like your mane!

How long have you been growing it out?

• Brohoof 1

Dude... I really like your mane!

How long have you been growing it out?

7 years man - mind you I have to trim it every now and then to take care of split ends, so it's not as long as it would be if I just let it grow, but yeah :)

it's also longer when it's straight

• Brohoof 2