Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Meeting my boyfriend's parents today so I decided to break out my new scarf ;3;

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

well aren't YOU just a preety little thing! :)

my at a friends costume party last night before it got crazy full of drunk people hehe.. (I was dressed as captain morgan)

post-36100-0-83748800-1446314063_thumb.jpg

Edited by Chronamut
  • Brohoof 6

We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Holland but just for the sake of it, I bought myself a bowtie today. Because Bowties are cool. :D:squee:  Anyway, here is a picture of me wearing it. (even though it might not be that visible).

Also, apologies for the weird smile, red face and the fuzzy hair. I don't take a lot of pictures of myself so I always look kinda awkward.  :blush: Warning: Ginger weirdness :P

untitled_drawing_by_pucksterv-d9f1bu2.pn

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 9

We don't really celebrate Halloween here in Holland but just for the sake of it, I bought myself a bowtie today. Because Bowties are cool. :D:squee:  Anyway, here is a picture of me wearing it. (even though it might not be that visible).

Also, apologies for the weird smile, red face and the fuzzy hair. I don't take a lot of pictures of myself so I always look kinda awkward.  :blush: Warning: Ginger weirdness :P

sig-4187804.sig-4187750.untitled_drawing

You look alrighty :) 

We don't celebrate Halloween here either, however, some actually do, but they don't get any candy :P. We got a couple of kids that came by and we told them we didn't have any (since we don't buy candy). They are going to be in for a lot of disappointment since no one pretty much celebrates it :P

As for me, I am not wearing a costume, but here is a newly picture of myself with a new book I just got :)

post-28830-0-87911600-1446319363_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

You look fantastic :D

We don't celebrate Halloween here either, however, some actually do, but they don't get any candy :P. We got a couple of kids that came by and we told them we didn't have any (since we don't buy candy). They are going to be in for a lot of disappointment since no one pretty much celebrates it :P

As for me, I am not wearing a costume, but here is a newly picture of myself with a new book I just got :)

You look amazing as well :wub: adorable smile!! :wub::squee:

• Brohoof 5

well aren't YOU just a preety little thing! :)

my at a friends costume party last night before it got crazy full of drunk people hehe.. (I was dressed as captain morgan)

Awh thank you! ;~; ;3;

You're rocking that captain morgan costume! Looking awesome!

I want to pet your hair so badly >//<

lol tbh I've never had someone say that, my day has been made :lol: Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 3

Me and the bae. Spent today and yesterday with his parents. Love this dork. :)

We got a 2 piece pokeball necklace and the back on both pieces says I Choose You. ;3;

post-20175-0-57436500-1446335013_thumb.jpeg

Edited by iceestarz
  • Brohoof 7

Part two of my Halloween night.

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Here I am wearing most of the costume... Until...

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

It's showtime!

*gasp* I saw somebody dressed as Beetlejuice in my neighborhood on my annual night of scaring innocent children! In fact, he looked kind of like you...but different as well. Meh, a lot of people must've done so.

Anyhow, here's how I celebrated the wondrous night of scaring kids.

post-28540-0-62912100-1446358251_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-03886600-1446358263_thumb.jpg

I basically do my own effects, makeup, and stuff like that. It's pretty cool, but eats up a lot of time, especially since I do it all myself (nobody wants to help me). This will be the last year for me to just scare kids. Next year, I'll be making a complete set of Outcast Power Armor and a Pip-boy model 3000A from Fallout 3 (I've been playing it a lot lately).

• Brohoof 7

*gasp* I saw somebody dressed as Beetlejuice in my neighborhood on my annual night of scaring innocent children! In fact, he looked kind of like you...but different as well. Meh, a lot of people must've done so.

attachicon.gif1446332356861.1.jpg

attachicon.gif1446334616963.2.jpg

I basically do my own effects, makeup, and stuff like that. It's pretty cool, but eats up a lot of time, especially since I do it all myself (nobody wants to help me). This will be the last year for me to just scare kids. Next year, I'll be making a complete set of Outcast Power Armor and a Pip-boy model 3000A from Fallout 3 (I've been playing it a lot lately).

How old are you again?
  • Brohoof 1

attachicon.gif1446332356861.1.jpg

attachicon.gif1446334616963.2.jpg

well, unless you live in Wichita, it probably wasn't me. XD
  • Brohoof 1

Me and the bae. Spent today and yesterday with his parents. Love this dork. :)

We got a 2 piece pokeball necklace and the back on both pieces says I Choose You. ;3;

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

You two look great :D. Nice one :3. 

Also, he really looks like one guy I know at school D: D: D:. They are so similar OwO

• Brohoof 1

You two look great :D. Nice one :3.

Also, he really looks like one guy I know at school D: D: D:. They are so similar OwO

Thank you! :3

Weird to know there's a doppelgänger of my boyfriend running around. O.o I can hardly handle him as one person let alone two. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

sig-4187750.untitled_drawing_by_puckster

You have an adorable blush, you know that? :twi::P

Lol I guess I'll post a picture while I'm here :catface:

post-30211-0-42191700-1446395576_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 11