Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

So I took this picture of myself last night, and then contemplated for ten minutes why I took this picture. I look like a weeb. :wat:  (Except I am so I guess it doesn't matter..?) Open at your own risk. :V

VBZl7MH.png

I'm only keeping this picture here for a limited time.. o-o

PS All of you are beautiful!! :D 

Edited by PrincessWubsy
  • Brohoof 14

So I took this picture of myself last night, and then contemplated for ten minutes why I took this picture. I look like a weeb. :wat: (Except I am so I guess it doesn't matter..?) Open at your own risk. :V

sig-4273722.VBZl7MH.png

I'm only keeping this picture here for a limited time.. o-o

PS All of you are beautiful!! :D

Omg! You look absolutely adorable! :yay:

• Brohoof 4

I honestly have no life outside of taking really...there are no words to describe my picture taking "skills". I have none

attachicon.gifIMG_20151214_002253.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20151214_002315.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20151214_002340.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20151214_002353.jpg

I think I like the last one the most. Yeah. Or maybe the first one...

That door, where does it lead to? :C

Edited by PROJECT: Simon
  • Brohoof 2

Oms yaaay I just made my morning! :yay: So I found a Santa hat lying around the house and couldn't resist trying it on :P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I think I just had a heartattack D: This is the most adorable picture in the entire universe. *dies of cuteness*

• Brohoof 5

I have NEVER taken this many selfies in a day..or week...or in my life XD

I just feel so self consious doing it, but I do kinda like how this came out :adorkable:

I am jealous of that shirt D: ^w^ 

• Brohoof 3

Oms yaaay I just made my morning! :yay: So I found a Santa hat lying around the house and couldn't resist trying it on :P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OH MY F**KING GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO ADORABLE ESPECIALLY WITH THE GLASSES AND THE SANTA HAT IN ONE!!! I MIGHT GO BLIND BECAUSE YOU CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to die today, but don't worry! I WILL DIE HAPPY because of her overwhelming cuteness.

Edited by Zach
  • Brohoof 4

You're extremely pretty.

That wink though. ;)

But in all seriousness, you look beautiful.

I think I just had a heartattack D: This is the most adorable picture in the entire universe. *dies of cuteness*

OH MY F**KING GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO ADORABLE ESPECIALLY WITH THE GLASSES AND THE SANTA HAT IN ONE!!! I MIGHT GO BLIND BECAUSE YOU CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to die today, but don't worry! I WILL DIE HAPPY because of her overwhelming cuteness.

D'awwww c'mon you guys stahp.. :blush: Y'all are just too kind with what you are saying :kindness: Thanks so much, the compliments boost my confidence :kindness: However I hope you know that I am actually dying of a blush/happy attack right now xD To be honest, I really didn't think of it as that good of a picture x3 One more thing: I really am not cute :please:
  • Brohoof 2

D'awwww c'mon you guys stahp.. :blush: Y'all are just too kind with what you are saying :kindness: Thanks so much, the compliments boost my confidence :kindness: However I hope you know that I am actually dying of a blush/happy attack right now xD To be honest, I really didn't think of it as that good of a picture x3 One more thing: I really am not cute :please:

So what you are saying is that boosting your confidence is a bad thing? Even reading your posts make me almost blind!

• Brohoof 2

Are you kidding? The smile, the wink, the Christmas hat. It's the ultimate perfect combo for absolute cuteness. *dies of cuteness again*

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 4

We're making you die of a blush attack? GOOD. :P

You aren't cute. You're adorable, and you seem really sweet. And I'm glad I could help you feel happy~

• Brohoof 3

I'm considering cutting my hair short, sort of like this (it's me in the picture I have just tucked away my hair)

Wdqntnd.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the filters, but I literally look pale as death otherwise in my current state xD

Edited by Elysia
  • Brohoof 11

That beard of yours is magnificent.... I want to brush it <3 

thank you, you're not the first to say that LOL and for some odd reason not the first person from iceland who has wanted to touch my beard, beards must be a big deal in iceland

• Brohoof 3

*Attempts Bear Grylls impression*

And here, we have a wild Ink Scape in its natural habitat.

post-28540-0-82175900-1450301513_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-49118600-1450301523_thumb.jpg

How majestic.

---

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity folks! I will never post a picture of me eating again, so enjoy those little images.

Oh, and @@PROJECT: Simon, there is a door behind the door that's been perplexing you.

post-28540-0-82748400-1450301857_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-16016000-1450301867_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-36063300-1450301878_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-85602600-1450301886_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 8

So what you are saying is that boosting your confidence is a bad thing? Even reading your posts make me almost blind!

But I don't understand how that can be Dx :blush:

Are you kidding? The smile, the wink, the Christmas hat. It's the ultimate perfect combo for absolute cuteness. *dies of cuteness again*

Nuuu you stahp! You're too kind :blush:

We're making you die of a blush attack? GOOD. :P

You aren't cute. You're adorable, and you seem really sweet. And I'm glad I could help you feel happy~

D'aww shucks thanks :blush: You're too sweet! :please: But I am not adorable! :lol:

^ Wearing Santee hats = totes adorbs!  :adorkable:

But I just couldn't resist the Santa hat... :D:P
  • Brohoof 2