Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Oms yaaay I just made my morning! :yay: So I found a Santa hat lying around the house and couldn't resist trying it on :P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OMFG TWILY I LOVE THIS PIC SO BADLY SDJF;AEJUOIPUFAISDFSD X3!!!!!!!!!!

Like you should be in the forum banner, THIS PIC should be in the banner XDD it's so adorable!!!! I love you darling!!! *hugs* So adorable!!!

• Brohoof 5

OMFG TWILY I LOVE THIS PIC SO BADLY SDJF;AEJUOIPUFAISDFSD X3!!!!!!!!!!

Like you should be in the forum banner, THIS PIC should be in the banner XDD it's so adorable!!!! I love you darling!!! *hugs* So adorable!!!

D'aww you are such a darling :blush: But oh I don't know about the banner heehee :blush: That is so kind of you to say :kindness: *Dies of blushy attack*LKSSIXODJDBESIWOVFT :lol: Aww yay I wub you too Infernie! :wub::yay: Thank you :kindness:

#And@PuckstervForBestInternetSisters :P

Edited by TwilightAqua
  • Brohoof 5

D'aww you are such a darling :blush: But oh I don't know about the banner heehee :blush: That is so kind of you to say :kindness: *Dies of blushy attack*LKSSIXODJDBESIWOVFT :lol: Aww yay I wub you too Infernie! :wub::yay: Thank you :kindness:

#And@PuckstervForBestInternetSisters :P

you girls are so loveleh <3!!!!! Love you both!!!

cmc_group_hug_by_midnight__blitz-d5mq1gm

• Brohoof 6

That face when you're in your kitchen and you have a hankering to look intensely into the void.

#2deep4u.

sig-4275932.Hp5NUPW.jpg

Thoooooooooose amazing eyes ;-; <3 love the pic so badly x3

I had to go to a wedding so here's one of me sort of dressed up

sig-4275460.FUOrl02.jpg

I do love your eyes too x3 they kinda look green aren't they? How long is your hair? :3 hope it's fine if I ask lol

• Brohoof 3

On 12/17/2015 at 7:30 AM, Infernus said:

Thoooooooooose amazing eyes ;-; <3 love the pic so badly x3

I do love your eyes too x3 they kinda look green aren't they? How long is your hair? :3 hope it's fine if I ask lol

My eyes are Hazel but have that thing with the gold rings (kind of like what you see in someone of Middle-Eastern descent) in certain light. I'll have to post a pic with my hair down because it's actually pretty long (I'm 5' 4' and some of it goes nearly 3/4 down my back)

Okay, excuse the bathroom being renovated behind me, the shitty picture (hard to use the back camera like you need to indoors) and bedhead but here's my hair down (spoiler because it turned out huge and I don't know the resizing code for this forum)

Also, as a bonus have this awkward one where I accidentally did a Mr Bean face that I'm actually starting to find hilarious the more I look at it.

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 6

My eyes are Hazel but have that thing with the gold rings (kind of like what you see in someone of Middle-Eastern descent) in certain light. I'll have to post a pic with my hair down because it's actually pretty long (I'm 5' 4' and some of it goes nearly 3/4 down my back)Okay, excuse the bathroom being renovated behind me, the shitty picture (hard to use the back camera like you need to indoors) and bedhead but here's my hair down (spoiler because it turned out huge and I don't know the resizing code for this forum)

tWpwA0T.jpg

Also, as a bonus have this awkward one where I accidentally did a Mr Bean face that I'm actually starting to find hilarious the more I look at it.

WtXQWDX.jpg

Ok, I'm officially your fan lol. Love your eyes and your hair n.n

Ok, I'm officially your fan lol. Love your eyes and your hair n.n

Funnily enough, I've actually had had a couple women tell me their jealous of my hair and how easily it was yo grow (I basically just stopped cutting it a few years ago when I started to like the looks of how it was growing after a couple months of not dealing with it) and just the other day I was carrying a Christmas wreath around and the cashier said I looked like Jesus.

• Brohoof 1

Pucksterv, Stormfury, TwilightAqua

Awww thank-you guys! >//> 

All of you are adorable too!! 

I just got a hair cut today, and it's so short.. .o. Should I post a picture??

I would love to see another adorable picture ^w^

• Brohoof 3

Once again, the amazing Chef Ink Scape strikes again! This time, with yet another omelette, filled with sautéed onions and other things!

Feast ye eyes on this here work of art! It literally took me close to an hour to make this (stupid onions). Now, it's time to actually eat my breakfast even though it's like 12:25.

post-28540-0-10647500-1450466733_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 10