Mint Petal

Mega Thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Oms yaaay I just made my morning! :yay: So I found a Santa hat lying around the house and couldn't resist trying it on :P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

I think I just had a heartattack D: This is the most adorable picture in the entire universe. *dies of cuteness*

I have NEVER taken this many selfies in a day..or week...or in my life XD

I just feel so self consious doing it, but I do kinda like how this came out :adorkable:

34ewym8.png

I have NEVER taken this many selfies in a day..or week...or in my life XD

I just feel so self consious doing it, but I do kinda like how this came out :adorkable:

I am jealous of that shirt D: ^w^ 

I am jealous of that shirt D: ^w^ 

Haha, yeah. It's so great, AND it flies through space.

The best shirt XD

Oms yaaay I just made my morning! :yay: So I found a Santa hat lying around the house and couldn't resist trying it on :P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OH MY F**KING GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO ADORABLE ESPECIALLY WITH THE GLASSES AND THE SANTA HAT IN ONE!!! I MIGHT GO BLIND BECAUSE YOU CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to die today, but don't worry! I WILL DIE HAPPY because of her overwhelming cuteness.

Edited by Zach

You're extremely pretty.

That wink though. ;)

But in all seriousness, you look beautiful.

I think I just had a heartattack D: This is the most adorable picture in the entire universe. *dies of cuteness*

OH MY F**KING GAWD!!!!!!!!!!!! IT IS SO ADORABLE ESPECIALLY WITH THE GLASSES AND THE SANTA HAT IN ONE!!! I MIGHT GO BLIND BECAUSE YOU CUTENESS IS TOO MUCH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I am going to die today, but don't worry! I WILL DIE HAPPY because of her overwhelming cuteness.

D'awwww c'mon you guys stahp.. :blush: Y'all are just too kind with what you are saying :kindness: Thanks so much, the compliments boost my confidence :kindness: However I hope you know that I am actually dying of a blush/happy attack right now xD To be honest, I really didn't think of it as that good of a picture x3 One more thing: I really am not cute :please:

D'awwww c'mon you guys stahp.. :blush: Y'all are just too kind with what you are saying :kindness: Thanks so much, the compliments boost my confidence :kindness: However I hope you know that I am actually dying of a blush/happy attack right now xD To be honest, I really didn't think of it as that good of a picture x3 One more thing: I really am not cute :please:

So what you are saying is that boosting your confidence is a bad thing? Even reading your posts make me almost blind!

Are you kidding? The smile, the wink, the Christmas hat. It's the ultimate perfect combo for absolute cuteness. *dies of cuteness again*

Edited by Pucksterv

We're making you die of a blush attack? GOOD. :P

You aren't cute. You're adorable, and you seem really sweet. And I'm glad I could help you feel happy~

^ Wearing Santee hats = totes adorbs!  :adorkable:

Badges

I'm considering cutting my hair short, sort of like this (it's me in the picture I have just tucked away my hair)

Wdqntnd.jpg

Edit: Sorry for the filters, but I literally look pale as death otherwise in my current state xD

Edited by Elysia
  • Brohoof 11

That beard of yours is magnificent.... I want to brush it <3 

thank you, you're not the first to say that LOL and for some odd reason not the first person from iceland who has wanted to touch my beard, beards must be a big deal in iceland

*Attempts Bear Grylls impression*

And here, we have a wild Ink Scape in its natural habitat.

post-28540-0-82175900-1450301513_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-49118600-1450301523_thumb.jpg

How majestic.

---

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity folks! I will never post a picture of me eating again, so enjoy those little images.

Oh, and @@PROJECT: Simon, there is a door behind the door that's been perplexing you.

post-28540-0-82748400-1450301857_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-16016000-1450301867_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-36063300-1450301878_thumb.jpg

post-28540-0-85602600-1450301886_thumb.jpg

So what you are saying is that boosting your confidence is a bad thing? Even reading your posts make me almost blind!

But I don't understand how that can be Dx :blush:

Are you kidding? The smile, the wink, the Christmas hat. It's the ultimate perfect combo for absolute cuteness. *dies of cuteness again*

Nuuu you stahp! You're too kind :blush:

We're making you die of a blush attack? GOOD. :P

You aren't cute. You're adorable, and you seem really sweet. And I'm glad I could help you feel happy~

D'aww shucks thanks :blush: You're too sweet! :please: But I am not adorable! :lol:

^ Wearing Santee hats = totes adorbs!  :adorkable:

But I just couldn't resist the Santa hat... :D:P

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

OMFG TWILY I LOVE THIS PIC SO BADLY SDJF;AEJUOIPUFAISDFSD X3!!!!!!!!!!

Like you should be in the forum banner, THIS PIC should be in the banner XDD it's so adorable!!!! I love you darling!!! *hugs* So adorable!!!

OMFG TWILY I LOVE THIS PIC SO BADLY SDJF;AEJUOIPUFAISDFSD X3!!!!!!!!!!

Like you should be in the forum banner, THIS PIC should be in the banner XDD it's so adorable!!!! I love you darling!!! *hugs* So adorable!!!

D'aww you are such a darling :blush: But oh I don't know about the banner heehee :blush: That is so kind of you to say :kindness: *Dies of blushy attack*LKSSIXODJDBESIWOVFT :lol: Aww yay I wub you too Infernie! :wub::yay: Thank you :kindness:

#And@PuckstervForBestInternetSisters :P

Edited by TwilightAqua

:wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Pinkie_Pie_hugging_Twilight_EG.png

Edited by Pucksterv

But I don't understand how that can be Dx

Because your cuteness always leaves a trace on your posts. 

Me in my favorite Jacket.

Edited by Lunar Echo

Me in my favorite Jacket.

sig-4275321.wiebc8X.jpg

Dude, you look so badass in that jacket!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

D'awwww. <3 It's nice to see your face again Twi.  ;)

D'awwww. <3 It's nice to see your face again Twi.  ;)

Seeing her face is like getting food on your supper table for another day.

I had to go to a wedding so here's one of me sort of dressed up

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 10

D'aww you are such a darling :blush: But oh I don't know about the banner heehee :blush: That is so kind of you to say :kindness: *Dies of blushy attack*LKSSIXODJDBESIWOVFT :lol: Aww yay I wub you too Infernie! :wub::yay: Thank you :kindness:

you girls are so loveleh <3!!!!! Love you both!!!

cmc_group_hug_by_midnight__blitz-d5mq1gm

Dear lord, it's happening..I'm becoming one who does "selfie-ing" XD

Just waiting at the 'Let's Waste Your Time By Taking Forever' Pizza Place >_>

2yttv6u.png