Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

Nuuuu way :blush: I don't find myself to be cute :blush:

D'awww stahp it :blush: *Huggles* :wub::blush::please:

Is very tru tho. 

TwilightAqua is most beautiful forum member <3

• Brohoof 6

I found a great tasting wine with my name on it at a winery downstate. Gonna save it and open it on my birthday later this week. 

lx6DkS5.jpg

Edited by Dinos4Ever
  • Brohoof 12

Ugh. I've been putting this off for the longest time. I guess I'm shy about posting a picture. I need some words of encouragement to overcome my shyness a bit.  :(

DO IT! JUST DO IT! Don't let your dreams be dreams; yesterday you said "Tomorrow", so JUST DO IT! That encouraging enough? :P 

• Brohoof 1

Ugh. I've been putting this off for the longest time. I guess I'm shy about posting a picture. I need some words of encouragement to overcome my shyness a bit.  :(

I don't have any words of encouragement at the moment until I've seen you, but for now we can safely assume that you can't be any worse than me :)

• Brohoof 1

post-6246-0-66622600-1454354118_thumb.jpg

Been a little bit since I posted here. Can't believe January is already over with too o.O.

Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 7

Is very tru tho. 

TwilightAqua is most beautiful forum member <3

D'aww come on :blush: Thankies a bunch but of course I honestly can't agree with that statement :P:blush:

XD Looks like the critics are in, Aqua. :P

It more looks like there's some sort of conspiracy here D: D: D: :okiedokielokie: :lol:
  • Brohoof 4

D'aww come on :blush: Thankies a bunch but of course I honestly can't agree with that statement :P:blush:

You can't agree, so you also can't disagree.

• Brohoof 2

Um... *thinks of supportive words* we're all family here, nopony is ugly; A true friend will only see what's in your heart....and...yeah, friendship :P  ....uh....yeah I'm not that good with encouragement sorry.. :rarity:

But rest assured, we will respect your decision nonetheless,  we won't give you any trouble for saying no  :fluttershy:...and... yeah, it's not a mandatory decision...and...uh...more friendship! :ph34r:

Man, I'm really bad at this =(

Edited by RyaN_
  • Brohoof 6

Um... *thinks of supportive words* we're all family here, nopony is ugly; A true friend will only see what's in your heart....and...yeah, friendship :P  ....uh....yeah I'm not that good with encouragement sorry.. :rarity:

But rest assured, we will respect your decision nonetheless,  we won't give you any trouble for saying no  :fluttershy:...and... yeah, it's not a mandatory decision...and...uh...more friendship! :ph34r:

Man, I'm really bad at this =(

"Man, I'm really bad at this =("

Na man, you worded that the best that you could.

Bravo, I say, good sir.

• Brohoof 3

Wow, such a lot of beautiful people on here :) and from the welcome I have received I knew you were all beautiful on the inside already :D

Here are a few pics of me anyway :) the bottom one was taken a few years back in Paris so hence the slightly darker hair lol!

post-37286-0-49001500-1454576242_thumb.jpeg

post-37286-0-93427700-1454576264_thumb.jpeg

post-37286-0-80343300-1454576292_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 17

Wow, such a lot of beautiful people on here :) and from the welcome I have received I knew you were all beautiful on the inside already :D

Here are a few pics of me anyway :) the bottom one was taken a few years back in Paris so hence the slightly darker hair lol!

...*Jaw drops to the ground.* Um... Excuse me, I think my heart stopped beating. 

• Brohoof 4

...*Jaw drops to the ground.* Um... Excuse me, I think my heart stopped beating.

Oh wow, thank you. ^.~ that means a lot to me ^w^ I am a bit of a poser I admit that, I modelled in a fashion show for charity six years back and they had to teach me *everything* about how to work in front of a camera and it stuck >.> I was a bit of a... bleb in front of a camera before then. x3

• Brohoof 4

Oh wow, thank you. ^.~ that means a lot to me ^w^ I am a bit of a poser I admit that, I modelled in a fashion show for charity six years back and they had to teach me *everything* about how to work in front of a camera and it stuck >.> I was a bit of a... bleb in front of a camera before then. x3

That explains it. XD To say you're beautiful would be an understatement... Though that could have to do with my thing for blondes. :P 

• Brohoof 2

Wow, you're unbelievably beautiful.

• Brohoof 3

That explains it. XD To say you're beautiful would be an understatement... Though that could have to do with my thing for blondes. :P

Oh my word, thank you *^_^* and yeah maybe it could be lol!

Wow. Are you professional model?

To be honest I'm under impression.

No, the guy who stopped me in the street and asked me to do the charity modelling said I wasn't tall enough for professional stuff XD I'm average height. But thank you anyway! Such a lovely thing to say *^w^*

Wow, you're unbelievably beautiful.

Thank you so much, I wasn't expecting such kind words, blushing now *^.~*

• Brohoof 2

Wow. You're pretty cute. Nice pics.

Seems like we're getting a lot of really cute members recently. Lmfao.

• Brohoof 2