Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

When I look better and lose weight Ill post a pic x3 

Appearance isn't everything. You shouldn't put yourself in an off category. 

attachicon.gif post-6246-0-90973100-1460765446.jpg

attachicon.gif post-6246-0-63842600-1460765477.jpg

I love dogs so much ♡ although this isn't my dog it's a Blueheeler one of my neighbors dog's. I'm good with dogs though  :)

Yo, fam...beautiful pics. <3

• Brohoof 3

OMG!!! It's me when I was younger!!! I must post a new picture of myself, I totally changed! :P

post-18875-0-72536900-1460913918_thumb.jpg

Look! It's little ol' me! I was so tiny and young! I was like.... 12 in this? Close to 13? Idk, I think I was like 12. BUT! Let's update onto my current looks! Drum roll please!

dundundundundundun

post-18875-0-14635400-1460913916_thumb.jpg

*Gasp* LOOK AT ME!!! I'm so awesome now. With my top notch hat and sweet pixie cut. I'm a god, really.

post-18875-0-86510000-1460913914_thumb.jpg

Here's another picture! All dressed up, working with my dad at the shop, all taken today! Pretty amazing, huh? I got that pixie cut I always dreamed of when I was little! :)

• Brohoof 17

attachicon.gifm 002.JPG

Look! It's little ol' me! I was so tiny and young! I was like.... 12 in this? Close to 13? Idk, I think I was like 12. BUT! Let's update onto my current looks! Drum roll please!

dundundundundundun

attachicon.gif13007271_1721128638110110_2905598693111183218_n.jpg

*Gasp* LOOK AT ME!!! I'm so awesome now. With my top notch hat and sweet pixie cut. I'm a god, really.

attachicon.gif12990851_1721130068109967_5099593258790757141_n.jpg

Here's another picture! All dressed up, working with my dad at the shop, all taken today! Pretty amazing, huh? I got that pixie cut I always dreamed of when I was little! :)

Nice! :D

also that Steven Universe wristband tho

• Brohoof 4

You'll do it tomorrow but you probably won't? I'm having trouble processing what you just said.

I'll do it tomorrow but I won't. I don't know what I mean either, just go with it. ;)
  • Brohoof 3

I'm debating whether I should post my first picture of myself on here today or not. Idk c:

I didn't forget about this.

Okay, so I've been putting this off for a while and I'm not really sure why. I've told myself several times "I'm gonna post a picture today!" and end up never doing it. This time is going to be different. I've been part of this forum for almost two years and I think it's about time people here get an idea of how I look like.

Here we go, I guess.

sorry, removed because reasons

Edited by Vincent Adultman
  • Brohoof 23

Okay, so I've been putting this off for a while and I'm not really sure why. I've told myself several times "I'm gonna post a picture today!" and end up never doing it. This time is going to be different. I've been part of this forum for almost two years and I think it's about time people here get an idea of how I look like.

Here we go, I guess.

Very pretty. Love the glasses. :)

• Brohoof 2

Here we go, I guess.

Shame that you've been putting it off. You look great.

• Brohoof 4

oh well its been a very long time since the last time i posted (and deleted) a picture of myself here o.o xD

...so putting that aside, everyone looks so awesome and adorable <3

maybe one day i'll post something here again ...one day >.> xD but for now, just wanted to let everyone know that they look awesome/adorable :D

Edited by Violet_S
  • Brohoof 5