Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

GRONKKKK

Yup. That's him.

I could totally see myself at BronyCon whenever Ashleigh finally has time to attend, and I'm all up in Baltimore in a Patriots jersey and my old football pants and everybody's staring at me like "Is Rob Gronkowski really a Brony?"

• Brohoof 2

Yup. That's him.

I could totally see myself at BronyCon whenever Ashleigh finally has time to attend, and I'm all up in Baltimore in a Patriots jersey and my old football pants and everybody's staring at me like "Is Rob Gronkowski really a Brony?"

Haha that would be amazing. Gronk's not too popular in Baltimore though xD

• Brohoof 1

This thread needs adorableness and real beauty. I demand a picture of @

Lol d'awww shucks :blush: :blush: :blush: I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately but... I could take one :P:please:Even though I do not find myself to be adorable and beautiful :P
  • Brohoof 6

Lol d'awww shucks :blush: :blush: :blush: I haven't been taking a lot of pictures lately but... I could take one :P:please:Even though I do not find myself to be adorable and beautiful :P

Don't worry dear, we will all be waiting c:

• Brohoof 5

With the absence of my mother, here's the whole gang. You recognize me of course; NOT the the second coming of the Messiah on the right, but the guy inspecting his hand on the left. Both girls below are my younger sisters, and the middle fat A-hole is my father, grinning like an idiot. Enjoy. :P 

post-31671-0-92022200-1461619303_thumb.jpg 

• Brohoof 16

WRONG THREAD D:

I guess I have to post a pic now ;-;

Maybe later :maud:. Not that I haven't posted on here before. Also post count doesn't go up here.

Edited by Ludicrous Wolf
  • Brohoof 7

sig-4489706.sig-4489706.hhtxGDT.jpg

So my little buddy Leo came by to visit for a while. This dog has really become attached to me lately. His owner is wanting to give him away and I really want him as my dog love this little fella ♡

sig-4489706.sig-4489706.uqwDC7Y.jpg

sig-4489706.sig-4489706.JFzHXqF.jpg

sig-4489706.sig-4486004.Tvv2zaK.png

Meme with it. lmao

Best picture here 8D Deal with it Edited by Gone Airbourne
  • Brohoof 18

Me as Pokémon Glaceon:

BhLUGqK.jpg

Me on a 2 storey ladder:

t0Etv0t.jpg

I'm not that well known here much, I don't think I'm that interesting, have trouble connecting socially even online, I have suspected Aspergers which I'll go to a Clinic on May 10th to find out. Message me if you want.

• Brohoof 10

I didn't forget about this.

Okay, so I've been putting this off for a while and I'm not really sure why. I've told myself several times "I'm gonna post a picture today!" and end up never doing it. This time is going to be different. I've been part of this forum for almost two years and I think it's about time people here get an idea of how I look like.

Here we go, I guess.

ft. towels

sig-4477028.Sr31TtB.jpg

this feels weird

I probably could've had better lighting (you can't even see my curly hair holy shit). I probably could've smiled. I probably could've worn something better. I probably could've grown a few inches. But hey, I just wanted to get this over with. xD

You look like the most adorable person ever. Your looks fit with the voice I imagined you have.

• Brohoof 3

You look like the most adorable person ever. Your looks fit with the voice I imagined you have.

Adorable is the last thing people call me, so thank you. And my looks don't really match my voice.. at all. I hate my voice, just a heads up. :P
  • Brohoof 6

Don't worry dear, we will all be waiting c:

Lol well I guess I will just post this picture of myself in a fez :P Sorry for the bad quality, I just very quickly took this picture :please:

post-30211-0-73810400-1461759039_thumb.jpg

PS~ I'm seeing so many beautiful ponies on this thread! :fluttershy::wub:

• Brohoof 20