Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

(edited)

Trying to go outside my comfort zone. On a long journey to love myself again. Trying to be brave and accept myself for who I am and the current body image. It's going to be a long process but as I overcome and change for the better I know that I will once again be comfortable in my own skin. <3

post-34724-0-72226400-1463009292_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stardust*
  • Brohoof 11

(edited)

Edit: I just realized I accidently posted in here instead of the "What are you listening to right now?" thread.

Uhh... Here. Have this.

zJNTIWV.png

Does that look like the face of mercy to you?

Edited by Rivendare
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Trying to go outside my comfort zone. On a long journey to love myself again. Trying to be brave and accept myself for who I am and the current body image. It's going to be a long process but as I overcome and change for the better I know that I will once again be comfortable in my own skin. <3

You look very pretty. Kudo's to you for you going out of your comfort zone. Brave stuff. Edited by Spectre The Assassin
  • Brohoof 3

I wonder if this will get more brohooves than my procrastination post promising a picture eventually :2
Is your surname by chance Sandoval? You look almost exactly like a guy I work with. Only a few minor differences. You could easily be his brother.
  • Brohoof 1

Is your surname by chance Sandoval? You look almost exactly like a guy I work with. Only a few minor differences. You could easily be his brother.

Lawl not at all. I happen to look like a lot of people, actually.

• Brohoof 3

It's been a time that I don't upload a picture mine, so here's my recent one.

sig-4506476.Dlcvz9b.jpg

Wow, you're very beautiful.

Very brave Stardust and you look beautiful, by the way.

• Brohoof 5

Welp, I'm posting here again because I managed to take a good pic just a while ago. I am sorry. This is the only place I can post pictures of myself without feeling absolutely terrible.   :adorkable: 

vnouhy.png

It's really difficult to get a flattering photo of myself, but this one turned out pretty decent even though the quality isn't the best. Sometimes I am a cat. Meow meow.  :yay:

sig-4503708.1607ib7.png

I this case you're Serious Cat. LOL (very old meme, ikr ^.^)

But honestly, you are super cute )

AHAAAAAWWWWWW I JUST LOVE THAT KITTY SWEATER ;-; I have one but yours is like a thousand times cuter <33333 you look lovely too n.n

LOL. You didn't tell me that you have one )

It explains a lot 9_9

• Brohoof 2

LOL. You didn't tell me that you have one )

You never asked xP and I usually I wear the Batgirl sweater instead of the cat one, and you've seen the Batgirl one already n.n

• Brohoof 2

@@Jaspers,

I have no idea what gives you that impression that you should terrible?

I have to say that all of the girls and guys posting on here look absolutely fine, some way more so there are some damn bombshells around these parts and some handsome hunks as my mother would say.

• Brohoof 4

@@Jaspers,

I have no idea what gives you that impression that you should terrible?

It's mainly just because my classmates used to call me names so I started to feel like there's something wrong about how I look. The thought has seemingly followed me till this day which I really don't enjoy.  :sunny:

It's mainly just because my classmates used to call me names so I started to feel like there's something wrong about how I look. The thought has seemingly followed me till this day which I really don't enjoy.  :sunny:

Ehh screw them; they don't know what they're talking about; you're a very pretty girl. :) 

• Brohoof 2

Ehh screw them; they don't know what they're talking about; you're a very pretty girl. :)

I know I really shouldn't care about what they say, but knowing me I always tend to care way too much.  :ooh:  Thank you for the compliment though, that's so kind of you! 

I know I really shouldn't care about what they say, but knowing me I always tend to care way too much.  :ooh:  Thank you for the compliment though, that's so kind of you! 

I know the feeling; I constantly lie to myself that people's opinions of me don't matter. I'm way too oversensitive. :P Of course, just pointing out a truth! 

• Brohoof 2

I agree with Stardust your a pretty lass pay them no heed.

• Brohoof 2

I agree with Stardust your a pretty lass pay them no heed.

I feel great that you think so! Thank you!  :squee:  Also I'm going to try my best with that.