Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Post a Picture of Yourself!

Mint Petal

It's mainly just because my classmates used to call me names so I started to feel like there's something wrong about how I look. The thought has seemingly followed me till this day which I really don't enjoy.  :sunny:

You're a nice looking lass. And since I've talked to you, you've been really chill.

Just ignore people like that. They're just jealous because you're no doubt a better person than them.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Wiiiih, I keep putting new pins on my vest after each convention I attend to! I'm at 22 and counting, I love this jeans vest so muchooo. I'm most proud of the Lars & Sadie pin I purchased from an amazing artist in Artist Alley at a Con.
YASH, don't mind me weird expression.
2i8ceoh.jpg

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 18

Wiiiih, I keep putting new pins on my vest after each convention I attend to! I'm at 22 and counting, I love this jeans vest so muchooo. I'm most proud of the Lars & Sadie pin I purchased from an amazing artist in Artist Alley at a Con.

sig-4521127.2i8ceoh.jpg

You are an 11!

• Brohoof 2

sig-4521127.2i8ceoh.jpg

Looking lovely as always, DW.

• Brohoof 2

sig-4521127.2i8ceoh.jpg

Not trying to insult you, but your face kinds resembles a bird. Anyways your buttons are pretty cool. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

You are an 11!

Aww, thank you, that's so sweet!  :D  <33

Looking lovely as always, DW.

Thank you, Roos!  :kindness:  You're kind as always, too.

Not trying to insult you, but your face kinds resembles a bird. Anyways your buttons are pretty cool. :squee:

Wha- What's that even supposed to mean? XD Do you mean my nose? Thanks, I dooo like my pins too.

• Brohoof 2

YASH, don't mind me weird expression.sig-4521127.2i8ceoh.jpg

gurl. i love ur pins on ur jean vest. ur image looks rather cool :D
congratulations bro! r u going to enroll for graduates degree program?
  • Brohoof 3

Already am. I've even completed a couple classes for it.

thats great! how long will u complete it?

I'm sure some of you don't want to do this for any reason whatsoever, that's fine, but for those who do, let's see the awesome brony you are! 325876_10150364563168665_718208664_9636214_3931412_o.jpg This is my most recent picture. It's from a HUGE airsoft game about a month ago.

Simon Edit:

While silliness is always encouraged in lounge threads, this thread does deal with people posting actual pictures of themselves, so it's prone to some unique issues. Because of this, we do ask that members try to refrain from lengthy discussions that are completely off-topic to this thread, and also try to refrain from spamming large quantities of joke-images. Of course the occasional joke post in here is fine, but we'd really appreciate it if spamming was kept to a minimum.

you looked younger and serious. keep up that face! :lol: KIDDING MAN
  • Brohoof 1

good! what major are you going in for?

I already have the major earned (Accounting). I'm going for a Master's Degree, which is in Information Security and Assurance.

• Brohoof 4

Dude, you look great it's okay! :D

Whilst I may disagree (I have very low self-confidence), I will say thank you for the compliment! :)

(edited)

Here's me in one of my favorite shirts.
post-31843-0-38441900-1463937431_thumb.jpg

And here's me drinking some good ol' fashioned coffee from a good ol' fashioned mug about good ol' fashioned PAC-MAN.

post-31843-0-65526900-1463945326_thumb.jpg

Edited by gamecubeguy214
  • Brohoof 5

Heey, dude! Smile! XD

Crypty i wanna see ya

I may not have a swagalicious sweater, but I'm still everybody as fabulous as you are.

Deal with it.

This is so funny xD
  • Brohoof 2

I am really bored and i have alot of pictures of my self! im sorry about all the skin but i like this picture...

post-38064-0-31650700-1463956420_thumb.jpg

And yes i am standing on the frozen sea and it was cold .. (worst for my feet tho) And yeah im kindof a viking ;D

• Brohoof 12